Keep2share premium question

willows_pet

I was attempting to buy a keep2share 90day premium account (using he KK link) and it went okay until the CC check out. The monetary unit was in something called a UAH. (I am in the US) The few foreign currency purchase sites I have used in the past have had a selection so you could choose US dollars - this site did not have one that I could see. My question is, should it be in UAH, or did I do something wrong?
Thanks for any help.

Regards
Willows Pet

BOZZOO

I was attempting to buy a keep2share 90day premium account (using he KK link) and it went okay until the CC check out. The monetary unit was in something called a UAH. (I am in the US) The few foreign currency purchase sites I have used in the past have had a selection so you could choose US dollars - this site did not have one that I could see. My question is, should it be in UAH, or did I do something wrong?
Thanks for any help.

Regards
Willows Pet
UAH is Ukriane currency. when i looked into which host i was goin to buy, the dollar amounts are posted. UAH are cheap compared to the dollar, u might even get it at a lower price than advertised. i did, on another host that went by current market prices. i got it for about $1.50 less.

Last edited by a moderator: