Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Good morning dear! How are you feeling? Yesterday you come home so drunk. How do you spend your evening ?! I'm glad, now I'm going to work, your breakfast is on the table. See you honey! What? Do you want to tell me something?

Oh honey, we can not now, your dad is still at home. Yes, I want you so. but I need to go to work. Damn, I'm crazy, let's do it, your dad still asleep, I hope he did not hear us. Fuck your mom's pussy so good.

Info:
File Size: 876 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: 20
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:28
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8267 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8735 Angel The Dreamgirl Come closer mommy.part1.rar
8735 Angel The Dreamgirl Come closer mommy.part2.rar

pesda

Part One - My mom has has a fitness competition coming up, and she asks for my opinion on how she looks. There's no way she hasn't caught me starring at her while she does yoga in her room. Shes so. beautiful and in perfect shape. I can't look away sometimes. She starts posing in front of me and flexing in a sports bra and these tight workout shorts she always wears. When she looks back at me to ask what I think, I must not have realized how excited I got looking at her perfect body in front of me, because I had a boner. When she came over to me and pointed it out, she told me her little boy is growing. And then she asked if she could take my shorts off.. All I can say is I'll never forget this day.

Part Two - It's been a few days since my mom's fitness competition and since we.. had some quality mother/son time.. I know she does stretches everyday and I stood outside her door and watched for a little while. After she was done, she went in the shower, and I wanted to see her in a towel so bad that I just stood there and waited. It was definitely worth the wait, because as soon as she came out, she laid in her bed and started touching her pussy! I COULDN'T look away. I was in a trance. She finally noticed me right after she was really getting into it. She said it was rude to stare, and I should have just asked. But she still invited me in.. to join.

Info:
File Size: 1.30 GB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:29:19
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

8736 Primals Taboo Sex Nikki Delan Mommys Body.part1.rar
8736 Primals Taboo Sex Nikki Delan Mommys Body.part2.rar

pesda

I gave my sister one job, look at me while sucking my cock. All she had to do is watch my cock when I cum. I could not ask for a dumber sister, good thing she is great at sucking dick, there is not much else she can do right. Nice tits too, I think I will fuck her ass tomorrow to make up for messing up this blowjob.What a dumb whore.

Info:
File Size: 413 MB
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4876 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 440 kb/s

Download Links:

8737 Anastasia Rose in My Sister Had One Job.wmv

pesda

Dear Diary,

After my Dad got locked up for blowing up that building Uncle Jay offered to adopt me. I was so excited to become part of the family I moved in before everything was final. A few weeks later we finally got the news so my new Daddy came to tell me.

He came in my room and gave me the news then suggested we celebrate. I knew just what Daddy meant so I started sucking his cock. He played with my pussy a bit then started fucking me. My new Daddy was so excited it wasn't long before he came all over me. Now if I can just keep Hope smiling we'll be one big happy family

Xo Anastasia

Info:
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:06:23
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7568 kb/s

Download Links:

8738 Hes my Daddy now too.wmv

pesda

Your new girlfriend knows just how to turn you on - her sexy, flirtatious voice inviting you over to her house, to sneak into her room and wait on her bed. But you can't wait. You have to get a peek at her in the shower, wet and soapy, running her fingers over those nipples. and between her legs. She can't hide that girly little smile when she catches you. Despite ruining the surprise.

Her thick, soft body fills out the lingerie, even with those ample breasts spilling out of the bra as she giggles, showing off. But you can't shake the thought. Someone else had bought it for her, had enjoyed her in it. had used her body. And the Magnum condoms you found in her drawer, the ones that were far too big for you. they belonged to HIS massive cock.

She pushes you onto the bed - straddling, grinding your aching crotch. Your girlfriend playfully admits she's been with loads of guys, seen all kinds of dicks. Somehow, all the cock she's taken turns you on. The more she talks, the harder you get. And she notices. Her hand explores the rigid length of your manhood through the pants, measuring and comparing. He was bigger. MUCH bigger. You feel another swell of pressure in your crotch.

She insists you take it out all of the way, for a better comparison. Her fingers touch and squeeze, and she realizes it was all turning you on. All of those cocks she's pleased. and that've pleased her. Especially the ones bigger than yours. Biting her lip, she mounts you. Her big tits swing in your face as she whispers about what a slut she is. Your girlfriend is not the innocent flirt you thought she was. and she would prove it.

Info:
File Size: 432 MB
Format: avc1
Duration: 00:34:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1708 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

8739 Xev Bellringer Ive Had Bigger.mp4

pesda

Whoa you scared me walking in like that, were you watching me in the shower? Thats funny your hard cock tells a different story bro. You want me to suck it don't you? Well we don't spend enough bonding time together anymore so I'll make this really special. Mmm I just love running my lips across your shaft and making you twitch. Your cock goes al the way to the back of my throat and fills my mouth so well. You're so hard it's time for you to cum all over your sisters pretty face. Ooh brother, we need to spend more time together, come to my room later!!

Info:
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8003 kb/s

Download Links:

8740 Dirty South Taboos Anastasia Rose Ooh Brother.part1.rar
8740 Dirty South Taboos Anastasia Rose Ooh Brother.part2.rar

pesda

Ashley is in her bedroom when the monster attacks. She tries to crawl away from him, clawing at her bed while the monster pulls down her panties. The large white dick makes Ashley's eyes bulge as it pushes inside her. That's when she begins to moan in terror.

Oh god! She screams, the cock driving deep inside her. It growls and thrusts, pulling up her shirt and clawing at her breasts. It runs a scaly hand over her face and down her legs as it begins to cum inside her. It fills her with a huge amount of cum, flooding her insides with it as it impregnates her. What the fuck She cries while the warm cum tingles inside of her and she curls into a ball trying not to throw up.

Info:
File Size: 222 MB
Duration: 00:05:59
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4723 kb/s

Download Links:

8741 Ashley Adams Swamp Monster Attacks.wmv

pesda

Daddy and I got to the woodshed a bit early for Gapetoberfest last year. Once we had the banner set up I figured we might have time to sneak in a quickie. Daddy was worried someone would see us but I was so howny I didn't care. I started sucking his cock on the couch and Daddy soon forgot about where we were. I rode his cock for a few minutes then he took me from behind. Just as Daddy was about to cum we heard someone coming so he exploded inside me to minimize the mess. I hope nobody was recording that!!

Info:
File Size: 430 MB
Duration: 00:07:08
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8032 kb/s

Download Links:

8742 Hope Harper Backstage Ass.wmv

pesda

Your mom is. well she's hot. It's something your friends have told you all the time but you've never really thought of her that way. She's just your plain old mom. But you're becoming a man. You're getting older.and for some reason you're becoming possessive of her. It makes you angry as fuck when you see a guy start chatting her up in the grocery store. Or smiling at her when you guys go out to movies. You make sure you scare off any guy that tries to make a pass at her. They're just not good enough for her.

Info:
File Size: 2.82 GB
Duration: 00:35:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download Links:

8743 Meana Wolf Do You Want To Fuck Mommy.part1.rar
8743 Meana Wolf Do You Want To Fuck Mommy.part2.rar
8743 Meana Wolf Do You Want To Fuck Mommy.part3.rar

pesda

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully plops onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon. but she won't let you. not until you fuck her.

Info:
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:20:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3184 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8744 Xev Bellringer Is Yours.mp4

pesda

This scene features the beautiful Alice X and Owen having fun together with really natural chemistry. This is Alice's first ever boy/girl scene and first anal scene of any kind. They share a bunch of oral sex, have vaginal sex in a bunch of positions, and anal in two positions. There's multiple POV shots cut in during the blowjob, sex, and anal. The scene ends with a vaginal creampie.
Anal Blow Jobs Boy Girl Creampie Oral Sex

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:35:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8745 Alice X Sister gets First Ever Anal Sex Scene.part1.rar
8745 Alice X Sister gets First Ever Anal Sex Scene.part2.rar
8745 Alice X Sister gets First Ever Anal Sex Scene.part3.rar

pesda

Daddy, it's so nice being home from college to see you. You've always treated me like a princess. Your princess. You know how much I love being your favorite girl, but I can't stand to see you so stressed out over mom and how she neglects you. Let me show you how much you mean to me, and prove that i'm better. Don't you know that I see just how amazing you are? How strong and sexy you are? You embody the perfect man and she doesn't know what she's missing out on. Lucky me..and you! I propose an arrangement for us to progress our relationship, and be the perfect woman for you.in EVERY way. Trust me, i've picked up a few new talents while i've been away at school;) Don't you love the way my sheer red lace lingerie and cute knee high socks cling to my sexy, toned body, Daddy? Let me show you what your girl has in store for you.

Info:
File Size: 408 MB
Duration: 00:13:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3997 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 198 kb/s

Download Links:

8746 Kerri King Daddys Girl Does it Better Than Mommy.mp4

pesda

You would finally make your fantasy a reality today. She's completely unaware of your intentions, but it didn't matter. You would defile your teacher's irresistible voluptuous body and use her big round ass without her even knowing. That magnificently juicy ass you've been drooling over since the first day of class. You could barely stand the anticipation to make her your little booty shaking cumslut.
It'd only take a moment alone to wipe her mind blank, rendered utterly receptive to your perverted suggestions. As soon as you brandish the swinging pendulum, your teacher would descend into a deep trance. And then you'd have some REAL fun. Oh the things you'll make her do, the filthy words you'll makes her say, the dirty thoughts you'll make her confess. and the cock you'll make her CRAVE.
She'll be none the wiser. At the snap of your fingers, all memory of the obscene things you did to her body would vanish from her mind. She won't know why she wore a revealing pink tank top and booty shorts to school the next day. She won't remember admitting her obsession with sucking cock, or how the taste of cum on her lips makes her wet. Your teacher won't recall shaking her huge ass for you, feeling your rock hard cock thrusting and rubbing against her soft ass cheeks. Or the way you shoved yourself into her mouth, then bent her over the desk, plunging that aching cock deep into her pussy. The perfect, obedient little fuck toy.

Info:
File Size: 515 MB
Duration: 00:40:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1688 kb/s

Download Links:

8747 Xev Bellringer Big Booty Teacher Brainwashed.part1.rar
8747 Xev Bellringer Big Booty Teacher Brainwashed.part2.rar

pesda

Your new stepmother is so hot that you can't stop thinking about her. You're in your room jerking off, secretly hoping she'll walk in on you & be unable to resist your big, hard cock. It's a fantasy that you're not sure will become reality, but you've been thinking about this for a long time & you have to give it a shot.
She comes in to see if you've cleaned your room & is shocked when she looks up & sees you masturbating. She doesn't run out of the room though, which is a good sign. You keep touching yourself, and you suggest she should help you out. She refuses. She's your stepmother after all. She's supposed to be telling you when to clean your room, not sucking you off. You point out that she & your father aren't having sex anyway, and she softens a bit. Then she actually looks like she's thinking about doing it.
After some deliberation, she climbs onto the bed & starts giving you a blowjob. "I am NOT having sex with you though," she states emphatically. After sucking on your young cock for a while, you figure you have her buttered up enough to suggest she should hop on. She looks confused. Finally she decides she'll do it "only for a minute". Your stepmother riding you is way sexier than your fantasies. Her round ass is perfect as it bobs up & down. You're so focused on it that you almost cum inside her. She can feel it & warns you not to do that because she might get pregnant. She turns around & rides you the other way, her big, beautiful breasts right in your face. She's enjoying herself so much but she warns "Tell me if you think you're going to cum. You can't cum inside me."
It will be easier for you to pull out if you're in d0.ggystyle, so she makes you do her from behind. But all the talk of not impregnating her has turned her on so much that she decides she DOES want you to cum inside her. "I do want you to impregnate me. Look into my eyes while you do it," she says, and flips over into missionary. She cums on your cock, and you can't help but cum inside her. You pull out & the creampie starts to drip out. She says she hopes your strong swimmers got all the way up inside her.
Two months later.
Your stepmom comes into your room to tell you she has some news. "Remember when you came inside me? I'm pregnant. I'm about 2 months along." She knows she should be upset about it, but instead it just makes her really horny. She wants you to fuck her pregnant body, and she's already planning to have you impregnate her again after she gives birth.

Info:
File Size: 155 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1794 kb/s

Download Links:

8748 Lady Fyre Impregnating Your New Stepmother.mp4

pesda

You can try to denied but you love to watch white sluts taking BIG BLACK COCKS!!! It make you so horny when the woman so beautiful like me taking Big black sausage in her mouth!!!
You know what..you get the most erotic video of all times! I'm teasing you with my Wolford pantyhose at first..but you know.the thing I wish the most in this moment is BLACK DICK!!! And you..I want you to watch and masturbate!
Mmmm..so delicious! I love the way how his black cock growing in my mouth..getting bigger..and bigger.look at this! And I take him in my mouth.play with my tongue.and make him even more crazy then you! Look how I'm playing with my tongue.licking all that huge cock..his balls..Hold him in my hands.and stroking that big dick!

I want you to keep masturbation and watching how much I love that dick.that black cock. Pushing my butt higher and higher that you have nice view of my white butt in my Wolford pantyhose..and my mouth fill up with huge black cock!!!
Look my black lover can take the pleasure I'm giving him with my mouth any more!!! Yeah..I wanna taste him.his warm cum! Come my big black cock lover..cum in my slutty white mouth! And I'm going to eat you up..swallow all that warm sperm!!! And I make you watch it..watch all that tasty cum disappear deep, deep in me!!!

Info:
File Size: 690 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8749 Kathia Nobili Cum in my slutty.part1.rar
8749 Kathia Nobili Cum in my slutty.part2.rar

pesda

You never saw the butt so perfect like mine! So big.so hard.juts a perfect ball to play with! You need it.you want it!!! You want to cum all over my perfect butt!
I'll tease you and play with you until you can take any more and you just want to explode! But until then.I control your orgasm with my big butt.
I put on my fine transparent panty.like a fore play. So you can already see a bit of my beautiful butt.and you feel, you getting so exited.your cock pump, yeah.getting your erection just to watch me moving my but.shaking it for you.
Now.very slowly.pulling down my panty.and YES.you have it!!! Naked...my perfect big butt is all yours now! All that big ball for your pleasure! Our special BUTT MASTURBATION GAME could begin.
I see you ,, salute ,, my big butt so.so high!!! Good..love this reaction! Let's get dirty now..touch my butt.squeeze it and shake it with your hand! Feel how heavy and full my butt cheeks are! Feel my amazing butt! But you have to keep your cum.not yet! Not yet! I want to keep you crazy for my butt as long as possible!!! And just when I feel.it's top.you are completely mesmerized by my big butt.then I allow you to cum all over it! Warm milk.yeah.all around my big butt!!!

Info:
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:11:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s

Download Links:

8750 Kathia Nobili Perfect BIG BUTT.part1.rar
8750 Kathia Nobili Perfect BIG BUTT.part2.rar

pesda

My little bro is home from college for the holidays. We began to reminisce on the "games" we used to play when we were younger. Mostly it was ME bossing him around and making him kiss my butt and feet. Well now that we are grown-up, you'd think he wouldn't want to play games like that with me anymore. But I know that our childish games have imprinted you with some sick lustful memories of serving your big sister. I know you have jerked that little cock alone in bed while away at school. Wanting to worshipping my feet and licking my ass again. Since you've missed me so much, I'm going to make you suck my toes every day until you go back to school. I'll even let you taste my asshole for old time's sake.

Info:
File Size: 840 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

8751 Ceara Lynch Service Your Sis.part1.rar
8751 Ceara Lynch Service Your Sis.part2.rar

pesda

Daddy's little girl had only one wish.grow up for her Dad, to have nice body, big butt and her Daddy plays with her. To have daughter pussy only for him self. She pray in the carton box for miracle...and..voi•la. Now she has the body her Daddy can't resist.and she will finally feel his big, hard cock in her little pussy..:,,Daddy look at me.I grow..Would you play with me now??? .Oh.I see .you sad..because you missed my time on potty..when your little sweet daughter sitting on her pink potty..I want to always make you happy Daddy..if you promise to me...you make me feel your DING DONG in my mouth and my little pussy.I'll sit on my potty for you and show you my nice grown butt on it."

Info:
File Size: 891 MB
Duration: 00:17:46
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6682 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 305 kb/s

Download Links:

8752 Daddys little girl growns in carton box.part1.rar
8752 Daddys little girl growns in carton box.part2.rar

pesda

My sweet virginal daughter is considering sleeping with her boyfriend for the first time. I've seen his picture; I know what he's hiding in those pants of his. A mother knows! And there's no way that my daughter's first time will be with a cock that magnificent and immense. I need to thwart this immediately, and I have just the plan. I call you to let you know your girlfriend (my daughter) is running late and that you should come over anyway (per her wish of course!). It would be great to finally meet you in the flesh, after all the great things I've heard about you. I show up at the door with a proper outfit befit for a thoughtful and doting mother. Please, come in.make yourself comfortable. It's a pleasure to meet you. I have something to confess. You see.Candle (my daughter) doesn't know you're here yet. I asked you to come here because I have a proposition. Well.not exactly a proposition.it's more like an ultimatum. You are not to have sex with my daughter.not now.not ever. I understand you're a young man with needs, so that's where I come in. If you want to continue seeing Candle, you are to come here whenever the urge arises, and you are to fuck me good and hard. I will make sure I suck you dry and that you have nothing left for my daughter. So, let me slip off these panties and get in on it, so to speak!!

Info:
File Size: 809 MB
Duration: 00:11:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8753 My Daughters Boyfriends BBC.part1.rar
8753 My Daughters Boyfriends BBC.part2.rar

pesda

I promised in our last YoungGun video that I was going to release footage of me banging this young stud's thick BBC and here it is!
YoungGun is this really shy young stud who has a thing for big boobed MILFs. After meeting with him first and giving him a "tryout" scene where I sucked him to an orgasm I knew this guy was HOT to fuck me (and he's another heavy cummer- fuck that's hot!!)
When we first started out shooting this scene I could tell he was really nervous as he'd never been filmed fucking a married hotwife before.
Luckily he LOVES huge jugs and couldn't take his eyes off mine! I took his pants down for him and gently took his nervous cock into my mouth- it didn't take long for that thing to grow into it's full thick size!!

After I sucked and played with his full balls he was ready to fuck me bareback. He laid down on his back and I started to stroke his thick black meat until he started to squirm, then climbed up and slowly mounted him. His thick lubed dong slid up inside of me, feeling so fucking good!
I rode YoungGun's BBC while he sucked on my hard nipples. we had to stop a couple of times because he said he was getting ready to climax too soon. How hot is that?!
He then climbed on top of me and fucked my soaked married pussy until my legs were shaking.
I wanted to see that big thing cum again so had him lay down on his back so I could climb up and slowly massage his meat for him. His body was literally twitching as I slowly teased his big dick! After a bit of slow jerking, his head lifted off the bed and his body tensed up as he started to ejaculate. The first shots of his semen actually blasted up onto his own face and all over his chest- what a cum shot this black stud has!
When he finally finished cumming I licked it up off his chest (yes I am a slut lol!)
Two great angles of me finishing this BBC off!!

Info:
File Size: 538 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:18:14
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 3991 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8754 Sandra Otterson Wifey Fucks YoungGun.part1.rar
8754 Sandra Otterson Wifey Fucks YoungGun.part2.rar

Status