Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Hello Adult Mama's boys and MiLF lovers! Climb into bed this morning with us. Mama's friend spent the night in my bed and now you can get some snuggles before we get breakfast. Uh-oh! Morning wood? Don't worry hunny, we'll help you get rid of that. (Light small penis humiliation and a lot of luv, tickles, kisses and encouragement as we hold your in our laps in bed and help you cum. Lots of breast worship too!

Info:
File Size: 165 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3970 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11718 Good Morning Mamas Boy.mp4

pesda

This is a very special clip. I realize my devoted Mama's Boy's will buy any of my vids catering to their fetish but obviously some are better than others for certain reasons. THIS ONE is especially erotic & mesmerizing. It's more of a 'loving' M0mmy theme with similarities to "Mum's Ejaculation Test' with great up views of Mum's asshole, which you are instructed to sniff and lick while you jerk yourself off. I lovingly but sternly guide you to your climax before the babysitter arrives so you won't embarrass me with a stiffy in front of her. I watched this video several times myself (I love it that much) and I know you'll enjoy it over and over again too. xo M0mmy T

Info:
File Size: 192 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2967 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11719 Mums Little Hand Humper.mp4

pesda

Baby, I'm sorry you had to hear all that yelling.but I did it. I finally did it - I told your dad to move out! He's packing right now.

Of course I didn't tell him about us.he'd be in here us both, right now. But I did tell him that I want a divorce - and a real man in my bed. I just didn't tell him that I already have one.and that it's you, our son.

Mmm, baby, I'm so horny right now.let's fuck while your dad packs his bags. Don't worry, baby.he's not going to come in here.fuck your mommy, baby, like you do.so good. Just lie there, son. I'll straddle your young body, slide down my panties, and slip your big hard dick right up into mommy's pussyhole. Be quiet!

Info:
File Size: 539 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 222 kb/s

Download Links:

11721 Fuck Me While Dad Moves Out.part1.rar
11721 Fuck Me While Dad Moves Out.part2.rar

pesda

Scene One: Alternate Earth

Super Gurl has just been fighting Doomsday when she's teleported to an alternate universe. Walking into Sloan's house she's confused and angry. All her powers are gone and when she tries to attack Sloan she finds that she's helpless in this universe. "Alright" Sloan says and grabs her in a tight squeeze.

With a gasp Super Gurl is put to sleep. Sloan brings her to the couch and calls for help. As the beautiful Super Gurl is laying there Sloan can't help but look at the perfect body beneath her tiny costume. Touching and licking, Sloan strips Super Gurl, taking her back out anytime she wakes. Super Gurl is so pathetic without her powers..

Scene Two: Alternate Pet

Super Gurl wakes to the wonderful feeling of Sloan's tongue violating her pussy. Naked and exposed she can't push Sloan away from her. "Look what I have" Sloan moans, rubbing a pink kryptonite dildo against her pussy. "I'm going to need you to be a good girl ok" Sloan says. Super Gurl has no choice but to do what she's told.

"It's making me so horny. I'll do whatever you say" Super Gurl screams in pain and pleasure. Super Gurl worships her new mistresses great tits, moaning and being used. "I'm you're pet" Super Gurl says as she's forced to cum over and over. "Anything for you" Super Gurl says now completely trapped in the alternate earth...

Info:
File Size: 809 MB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 198 kb/s

Download Links:

11722 Sloan Harper in Super Gurl is my Pet HD.part1.rar
11722 Sloan Harper in Super Gurl is my Pet HD.part2.rar

pesda

Penny loves her dad. Her tiny bubbly butt hops up on the bed to see what he's doing, but she's not interested in boring television. She opens her robe, her body still dewey from her shower, letting her dad know exactly what she wants. He pulls out his cock and she runs her mouth down its length as he takes his pants off. The taste of dad's cock gets her wetter than any shower could. Dad quickly can't take it anymore and ravishes her body pulling her up to suck on her perky little tits before pushing her onto her back, her wanton legs spreading wide open for him. He thrusts his cock into her and begins to fuck her, her moans of pleasure filling the room. Her tits bounce as she enjoys his hard cock inside her and her orgasm builds. Dad's balls tighten as he gets ready to unleash his load, his cock pumping fourth ropes of hot sticky goo onto her giggling tummy.

Info:
File Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 200 kb/s

Download Links:

11724 Penny Lay Wet for Daddy.mp4

pesda

Juan sneaks into his house and not so sleepy Misty Stone catches him. She tells at him to find out why he was out and that she is not a push over. She tells him that she is taking his new car away from him and he freaks out and begs that he will do anything. Misty's power move is that he should kiss her feet and he does. She then starts having her way with him as she shoves his face into her pussy. She sucking him hard and sloppy before she climbs on top to fuck him hard. Watch this hot MILF fuck long and hard until she makes this cock cum all over.

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:31:46
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11725 StepSon Fucks His Way Out Of Punishment.mp4

pesda

Watch cutie cam slut Kenzie Reeves seduce her stepdad as they get down and dirty in a live web cam fucking session. Nothing like banging your step daughter's naughty pussy in front of all of her fans. Cumming in front of a live audience gets Kenzie off every time!

Info:
File Size: 466 MB
Duration: 00:22:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 2682 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11726 Kenzie Reeves My Daughter Is A Web Cam Slut.mp4

pesda

Bruce Venture is asleep when his stepsister Jasmine Callipygiah demands he drive her to school. She's already dressed in her uniform and ready to go, but when Bruce won't wake up she dumps water on him. Bruce insists that Jasmine take care of his morning wood before he'll drive her to school. Jasmine eventually agrees, climbing onto the bed and wrapping both hands and her puffy lips around her stepbrother's fuck stick.

When Jasmine walks away and says she's walking to school, Bruce follows her into the bathroom and distracts her with his hands on her ass until she drops to her knees to continue her BJ. They relocate to the bed, where Jasmine flips her skirt up and pulls her thong down so she can slide her tight twat down onto Bruce's big dick. Rolling onto her knees, Jasmine waves her ass around in an invitation to her stepbrother to deliver a proper pussy pounding from behind.

As Jasmine's passion brings her to climax, she turns onto her back so she can play with her tits while Bruce continues to bang her. He urges her onto her side to change up the angle, a move that leaves Jasmine moaning with true delight. Back on her belly on the bed, Jasmine indulges in one last orgasm before Bruce pulls out and covers her ass in a shower of jizz that she'll have to wash off before she can go to school.

Info:
File Size: 431 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:22:45
Video: AVC, 960x, 59.940 FPS, 2505 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11727 Jasmine Callipygiah Take Me.mp4

pesda

I Really Need You
Dear Diary,

While Daddy was away he had uncle dick stay with us to make sure we were taken care of. Needless to say Uncle Dick wasn't prepared for some of the needs he had to fill, namely mine. Every night I would go in to the guest room and take full advantage of him. I'd ride his hard cock til I came and then I'd leave him wanting more.. Except for last night, he actually exploded inside me in under 6 minutes.

Info:
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:13:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s

Download Links:

11728 Uncle Dick.mp4

pesda

Dear Diary,

That night I laid in my bed and couldn't get my brothers cock out of my mind. I snuck out of my room and headed to his. Even though he was asleep all it took was my touch and he was ready to go. Jason kissed my feet and legs while he fingered me to a hot orgasm but I needed more. He put on a condom and fucked me so many different ways I lost count of the orgasms. When my brother finally came he blew such a huge load I'm even more worried about this afternoon. Xo kaisey

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:17:16

Download Links:

11729 I Woke My Brother Up.mp4

pesda

Dear Diary,
Lately I've been sneaking into my brothers room after Daddy goes to bed. Last night was one of those nights but when I crawled into his bed I got a surprise. Daddy was waiting in his bed to catch me. Daddy punished me with some hard spankings that really turned me on. He fucked me rougher than ever before even going so far as to grab my throat. Daddy blew his load before I came and left me wanting more. That was the worst punishment ever.

Info:
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

Download Links:

11730 Daddy Punished Me AGAIN.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.