Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

This sexy blonde cougar with big tits lets him suck on her nipples while she strokes that big throbbing erection and releases its cum

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 235 kb/s

Download Links:

11731 Archie Gets Milked By Step Mom Brianna.mp4

pesda

Dallas had always taken great pleasure in mothering her son, Joe. Now that he had grown into a virile young man, her love for him had taken a taboo turn. Having already taught and guided him in a great many things, she had started to fantasize about initiating him into the world of sex and loving. She could see Joe was inexperienced when it came to women, and she did not want him to be hurt or taken advantage of. Despite the kinkiness of her intentions, she never felt a shred of guilt. Hers was an incredibly horny and open-minded nature. And it was not long before she got the chance to act.

It began one afternoon when Joe came home from school and went straight up to his room. Dallas sensed something was wrong and decided to follow him and find out the cause. After knocking on his door, she stepped inside. She was clad in a pretty summer dress with a plunging neckline that showed off plenty of skin and cleavage. Joe lay on his bed, looking very sad. Dallas came over and sat at his side. Using all her motherly sweetness, she asked her son to tell her what was wrong. Joe duly did so - explaining that he had just broken up with his girlfriend. Dallas showed her son plenty of sympathy and support. She told him he was special, and insisted he put his foolish ex-girlfriend out of mind. She was clearly a fool, and not worth thinking about. Joe agreed to follow his mother's advice. He practically worshipped her. Dallas then suggested she give him a massage and to ease his obvious tension. Before long she had gone from innocently rubbing his feet and stomach to pulling down his pants to expose his cock. Joe grew nervous and confused, but he did not resist his mother. She had a psychological hold over him, and the attention she paid him was very pleasant. In any case, Dallas herself would not be stopped. She got one look at her son's big hard cock, and took it eagerly in hand. Nothing was going to get in the way of her enjoying it.

Info:
File Size: 590 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:21:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 200 kb/s

Download Links:

11732 Dallas Diamondz Mother Gives Me Blue Balls.part1.rar
11732 Dallas Diamondz Mother Gives Me Blue Balls.part2.rar

pesda

Mommy is coming in from the pool looking for a refreshment when she notices you sitting there going through her phone. She playfully takes it out of your hands and in panic see's that you have been going through her dirty sexting messages with a man who is not daddy. So I admit to cheating and even delete the mans number and promise to you that it is only an one time thing. You are not happy with me and say that Dad should know.

I try bribing you with getting out of chores, video games, and even having a big party and the whole house to yourself for a whole weekend. But you say that is not enough to keep your mouth shut and you will still tell dad that I have cheated on him. I start to get stressed and angry because this is my only day off this week and I just wanted to relax by the pool. You say you won't tell if I spank myself hard and shout that I am a "naughty mommy". So I do, then you want me naked, I am nervous to get naked because we are in the kitchen in broad daylight and the neighbors might see me naked in the kitchen with my son. But I do anyway, I notice you start to get a boner so I ask you to get naked as well. I am so proud to see that my son has a big hard cock. Which is even bigger than daddy's. Now I am certain that I would love to see my son cum. But I tell you that we have to be quick because daddy comes home in less than an hour. So I let you suck on mommy's boobs, lick my pussy and ass. Then you want to tie me up for being such a dirty slutty mom and make me suck your cock and then cum all over my mommy big titties.

Info:
File Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:17:01
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 197 kb/s

Download Links:

11733 Son blackmails cheating mommy.part1.rar
11733 Son blackmails cheating mommy.part2.rar

pesda

Timmy?? Is that you? Oh , I'm topless! What are you doing out there, are you spying on me? I know that your parents own this health club, I work out here every day but I've never seen you here. I thought you and my son were going on a canoe trip or something this weekend, what happened to that? Well that doesn't matter, why are you watching me change?

Don't you have girls your own age to lust after? I have to admit, you grew up very nice and turned in to such a hot stud . And it's kind of flattering that a young guy like yourself would even want to see me naked.it's not very often that I get to show off my tits to such eye candy so here, what do you think? Come on, touch them..there you go! Feels so good, doesn't it? What's that bulge on your pants? I better have a closer look, It's been far too long since I've had cock in my mouth and make a guy blow his load with my talented oral skills.what do you say? Can your best friend's mom suck your dick?

Info:
File Size: 279 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11735 Friends mom catches you and blows you.mp4

pesda

You're Mommy's good boy aren't you? I've been so lonely son. You know what would make me feel really good? Watching you stroke your hard cock. It's okay..don't be shy. Mommy is here and Mommy knows best. Be my good little boy and stroke off to me. Look at my pretty phat pussy and juicy big ass. You're so much bigger and sexier than your father. Look up my dress, son. See how sexy I am. Make Mommy feel good and stroke harder, faster-that's it. Cum to Mommy's ass.

Info:
File Size: 251 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 199 kb/s

Download Links:

11734 Stroke to mommys phat ass and pussy.mp4

pesda

Mommy loves the flowers you bought her this Mothers Day, and she thinks that the card you gave her was beautiful and you put so many thoughtful comments in there for her. But. even though mommy loves her gifts, she want's a different kind of present. a special present. a special present that involves her being allowed to make you feel good. down there. When your father walked out, it left mommy feeling ever so lonely and desperate to feel love again. She asks you ever so sweetly to unzip yourself and she is kind enough to place her hands around you and take you out of your underwear. "There. isn't that better now that mommy can see your cock.?" . Now she just has to reach down, place her warm hands around it and help you to release all that pent up stress

Info:
File Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 213 kb/s

Download Links:

11737 Sydney Harwin Mommy wants your cock.part1.rar
11737 Sydney Harwin Mommy wants your cock.part2.rar

pesda

You are a very naughty boy and sneak into your step mom's room. You lift her nightgown and start playing with yourself while she continues to be unaware of what you are doing. What will she do when she wakes up.

Info:
File Size: 278 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 229 kb/s

Download Links:

11738 Katiee Ryan Jerking off to my stepmom.mp4

pesda

Mommy and son have a "sex" anniversary and dad is leaving town so Mommy and son can celebrate. Mommy starts off buy giving a morning blowjob where her son cums all over and in her mouth and she swallows. Later than afternoon Mommy fucks him cowgirl and gets a messy creampie. Lastly, Mommy gets caught masturbating and having an orgasm but wants her son to come fuck her missionary from the side of the bed. After a minute though, she decides to let her son fuck her in the ass till he needs to cum and blows his load all over mommy's pussy.

Info:
File Size: 709 MB
Duration: 00:19:02
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 213 kb/s

Download Links:

11739 Mommy son anniversary_converted.part1.rar
11739 Mommy son anniversary_converted.part2.rar

pesda

We both know that there has been some tension between us. I think it is time for you to finally confess how you really feel about me. I overheard all of the naughty things you were saying to your friends about me. Not mean things. just very naughty. A nice boy like yourself has been taught that you shouldn't have those kind of feelings towards your mom. Well, listen, I think we need to have a talk and I think that whatever may happen here between us today needs to stay just between us. We don't need to ever tell anyone about what we are about to do ok.

Info:
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 7149 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 214 kb/s

Download Links:

11740 Mommy has something to show you.part1.rar
11740 Mommy has something to show you.part2.rar

pesda

I told you not to bother me while I'm in the bathroom. You know I'm still your big sister, you have to do what I say. And I tell you when I want to see you, not the other way around. Well, I guess we could, just for a little bit. Go in my room and wait for for me. You're just lucky you have such a nice big sister.

Info:
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:15:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 212 kb/s

Download Links:

11743 Big Sisters Love Affection.mp4

pesda

Rion's Step-mom is a total bitch to him. He knows she is out to get his inheritance and that is the only reason she married his dad. One morning Rion Helps her take a nap and puts a installs a Behaviour Modification Chip

When Rion's Mother starts barking orders at him, he decides it's time to change the way she treats him

Info:
File Size: 794 MB
Duration: 00:34:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2981 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 236 kb/s

Download Links:

11745 StepMom Behaviour Modification.part1.rar
11745 StepMom Behaviour Modification.part2.rar

pesda

this is my second camera view Carolina Sweets is my Step sister she is so beautiful ans all time i try to watched her naked , when she went to take her shower i had to spy her . after i ll try to spy her chat with her boyfriend and masturbate her self . you want to how how this story have happy ending ?

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:33:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 4225 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11746 Horny Stepsis Gives Stepbro A Hot Tub Hand Job.part1.rar
11746 Horny Stepsis Gives Stepbro A Hot Tub Hand Job.part2.rar
11746 Horny Stepsis Gives Stepbro A Hot Tub Hand Job.part3.rar

pesda

Marley Brinx is tired of always seeing her stepbrother studying. He seems to always have an exam to take. does he even have a girlfriend to help relieve some of that pressure? She decides to take things into her own hands and that includes his hard cock! Alex does not know what to do but soon figures it out once Marley lets those tits pop out! He licks and and sucks on her nipples before putting all his attention on that wet pussy! Marley rides him hard and Alex picks her up making sure she really feels his cock deep in her sweet pussy. It doesn't take much to make him empty his cum all over that sexy little trimmed bush. Studying for his exam will be much easier now!

Info:
File Size: 560 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:29:29
Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 2539 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s

Download Links:

11747 Stepbrother Needs To Study My Pussy.part1.rar
11747 Stepbrother Needs To Study My Pussy.part2.rar

Status