Kitty-kats "advanced" ?

wizard

Since there is no general discussion section I was not sure where to post this thread so hopefully this would be the best place.

I would like to kindly ask if this forum has any kind of advanced, hidden, staff reserved section or something similar ? A section reserved for trusted/qualified members only where more serious things other than video sharing can be discussed and/or shared away from public. An example of this would be site backdoors, special dedicated download servers, pass section, tricks and info we have collected on our own etc. etc.

To be clear, I am not asking for disclosure of any details but only for a hint if this forum have such section at all. I might be able to share and/or discuss about some other things than videos only as well as to help board in some of the ways asked within "forum needs your help/support" mass message. Beside, since this is well known board and has a long history I am sure that there might be other forum members as well who would be interested to join these kind of discussions and help the board in some other more advanced ways than sharing videos.

Yet, if the forum board does not have such section you can consider my question as a suggestion. Hopefully other members will reply and you'll get some basic idea if creating something similar to this would be worth your time & efforts.

Thank you

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
There is no such section or sections here, the only "hidden" sections are for mods and staff to discuss issues.
I think having hidden sections that require a set criteria to access brings unwanted attention, it will inevitably draw suspicion as to what's there and the legality of it.