Kris Karson on New City

Jon Dworkin

Someone posted on anon-ib that Kris Karson would be posing for New City. Since Cali Skye was there, that might be possible.

Anyone know anything?
What is New City? I've never heard of it.

Found this forum and had to jump in.
I can tell you this, Kris is still stunning and she better than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

This was posted in October 2017. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she had it since that was nine months ago.

too.

aahhh..ok. it seemed like only 3-4 mos had passed when, what seemed to be, newer pics of her and she didnt look preggers. i guess having the baby will make her look that way. :p

first pic i ever saw of her, she had a pretty nice shiner.

krisbliss

Hey I've seen some people post Kris Karson's IG posts on here, but of course edited to hide the name. Is her IG available? Or is there a way to find it, or whatever? Any help would be highly appreciated! Cheers!

husky_moose02

Hey I've seen some people post Kris Karson's IG posts on here, but of course edited to hide the name. Is her IG available? Or is there a way to find it, or whatever? Any help would be highly appreciated! Cheers!
Sadly she deleted her IG account. I'm not sure when. I was going to message her a couple months ago to ask when her new site was going to open, but could not find her account when I searched. Also our entire DM history disappeared from my account as well. I do remember her posting a message on one of her posts that she was going to delete all her social media accounts because of too many creepy stalkers. She was going to start a new one for only close friends and family. That was back in February or March if I remember correctly. So unless you know her personally I don't think she'll be accepting adds from random people like before.

VolponView

just leave her the fuck alone
Excuse me?! Do you know me? Stop making assumptions that you clearly know nothing about.

That's nice of you to agree with him RandomAct. Newbs like joe run their mouth is common but I didn't expect you to agree with the bs.
It's still true, you learn something every day.

VonRaschke

Excuse me?! Do you know me? Stop making assumptions that you clearly know nothing about.

That's nice of you to agree with him RandomAct. Newbs like joe run their mouth is common but I didn't expect you to agree with the bs.
Fuck off already. Nobody likes you and it's only a matter of time before you run your mouth for too long and get banned again.

RandomAct

Had nothing to do with you personally dude, I just agreed with him because I don't feel like we need to be putting her private socials out there for people to harrass her.

VolponView

I don't feel like we need to be putting her private socials out there
I totally agree. All I said was that she was still on Facebook. I didn't give her name, location, link, anything. I don't do that to models (or anyone) that I like or that I can't stand the sight of.

questionmark

We're getting distracted, the Illuminati wins when we fights among ourselves
lets focus on KK content.

husky_moose02

Saw a few Snapchats from her back in August and it looks like shes already ditched her baby-daddy and hooked up with a sugar-daddy and moved in with him with her baby. LOL. !!!!

sleazoid

Saw a few Snapchats from her back in August and it looks like shes already ditched her baby-daddy and hooked up with a sugar-daddy and moved in with him with her baby. LOL. !!!!

This is veering off topic again. Discussion is one thing, but the purpose isn't to ridicule.

BOZZOO

cmfriend

ChristinaModel will always be my all-time no.1 Internet model for many reasons. But Kris Karson is always going to be that one girl that just does it for me no matter what or who! Christina had the amazing boobs back in the day. Kris Karson has everything else, the face, hair, skin tone and that perfect ass! Even in the more recent photos of Kris where she looks a bit heavier, she still does it I just love her face and again the thick ass.