Kris Karson on New City

cmfriend

Kris Karson is one of those girls that I would never get tired of seeing her pictures and being naked. It's a real shame she only modeled for a short time. Would have love to see her on stage in person while she was doing her stripper thing. Does anyone no if it was a full nude or just topless strip club Kris worked at?

cmfriend

TeenMarvel shows 19 previews for Kris Karson. I'm guess 5 maybe 6 of them have been recently post to their site. One shows a "NEW" next to the preview that I have not seen before. So they seem to have material to post that hasn't made it rounds on the net anywhere before. Since TeenMarvel gives no like bio/info section on any of the models It's your guess as good as mine as to if these posted sets where done recently or taken years ago and just being posted now. If anyone has any insight on this or if Kris is still modeling please tell. I'd love to know if Kris Karson has a public social media page, instagram or twitter possibly? Thanks

rick audinot

TeenMarvel shows 19 previews for Kris Karson. I'm guess 5 maybe 6 of them have been recently post to their site. One shows a "NEW" next to the preview that I have not seen before. So they seem to have material to post that hasn't made it rounds on the net anywhere before. Since TeenMarvel gives no like bio/info section on any of the models It's your guess as good as mine as to if these posted sets where done recently or taken years ago and just being posted now. If anyone has any insight on this or if Kris is still modeling please tell. I'd love to know if Kris Karson has a public social media page, instagram or twitter possibly? Thanks
I LOVE HER! TKS

ruffinit

Anybody know if their is more adult videos of Kris out there that remain unpublished other than the semi-masturbation scene?

luna00

Anybody know if their is more adult videos of Kris out there that remain unpublished other than the semi-masturbation scene?
Good afternoon ... Yes, there is a non-professional video, without identification of any known website, where Kris appears completely naked and caresses herself much more suggestive than in TM ...

ruffinit

Which one are you talking about ?
It's got some crazy music associated with it, sounds Middle Eastern. Do not want to offend anyone but I do not know my non American music very well. If their is another one please share or a private one please share. I would share but I can not post here without a upload account.

husky_moose02

Good afternoon ... Yes, there is a non-professional video, without identification of any known website, where Kris appears completely naked and caresses herself much more suggestive than in TM ...
It's got some crazy music associated with it, sounds Middle Eastern. Do not want to offend anyone but I do not know my non American music very well. If their is another one please share or a private one please share. I would share but I can not post here without a upload account.

Interesting. Could you share some screenshots perhaps?