Kris karson

sicilian

I figured it was an older guy because until recently all the music in the background was 1970s rock.No way an 18 yr old chick listens to that stuff.I assume the Ariana Grande stuff in the background lately is her music choice.

suppoon420

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me either. Having worked in the galmour business for the last 20 years, and being a bit older myself, I can say that the vast majority of the pros who do this are over 35 at least, and most of us are in our 40s and 50s. The 20 year olds tend to start banging their models or get bad reputations as horn dogs, and then it's more difficult to get professional bookings. Models talk, word travels. Of course, you'll always have your rock star exceptions, including in the over 50 crowd, but in general, photographers who are respectful, professional, and treat it like a business tend to have a longer life span, so to speak.

cmfriend

Not surprised about the camera guy. He is a lucky guy. I assume he gets to shoot Amanda Verona too. I will mention hope it doesn't turn out the same outcome as Christina Model and her old guy webmaster.

sleazoid

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me either. Having worked in the galmour business for the last 20 years, and being a bit older myself, I can say that the vast majority of the pros who do this are over 35 at least, and most of us are in our 40s and 50s. The 20 year olds tend to start banging their models or get bad reputations as horn dogs, and then it's more difficult to get professional bookings. Models talk, word travels. Of course, you'll always have your rock star exceptions, including in the over 50 crowd, but in general, photographers who are respectful, professional, and treat it like a business tend to have a longer life span, so to speak.
Well said. My initial reaction to the original question is does the OP think that an older photog is "creepy" or a "perv" in some way? It makes no sense to me at all.

suppoon420

Just be glad it's not the dude who shoots the SandL videos. That guy won't shut the fuck up. It's kind of nice to hear the banter from a curiosity standpoint, but damn if it isn't some of the most asinine, boring, shit. I don't give a goddman how many times you saw the Eagles back in the '70's, dude. Dub over that shit and let us focus on the girl.

cmfriend

Camera Man slip in latest video. :)

As an 18 year old model posing basicaly nude infront of an older man like that has got to be strange and difficult. How can Kris get in the mood to be sexy when a dude probably older than her father is behind that camera looking through that lens at her bare body. Its not like its a sports illustrated shoot with tons of money on the line. I get a creepy feeling from this picture of beaitiful Kris with some old dude creepin in the mirror. You know what, it just came to me as I sit here typing this messege. kris karsons photog reminds me of that creep photographer terry richardson.

Last edited by a moderator:

sleazoid

As an 18 year old model posing basicaly nude infront of an older man like that has got to be strange and difficult. How can Kris get in the mood to be sexy when a dude probably older than her father is behind that camera looking through that lens at her bare body. Its not like its a sports illustrated shoot with tons of money on the line. I get a creepy feeling from this picture of beaitiful Kris with some old dude creepin in the mirror. You know what, it just came to me as I sit here typing this messege. kris karsons photog reminds me of that creep photographer terry richardson.
I'd say that posing nude in front of ANY person (male, female, young, old, etc) would be strange and difficult - at least for the first few times. Of course I have no idea what goes through the minds of nude models, but IMO they are presenting an illusion. Some are better at it than others, but I feel that for the most part they're smiling for their audience and not motivated by the camera guy. I suppose in some cases the camera guy can encourage the model and bring her out of her shell, so to speak. If not then most nude models would choose some young studly photographer in order to get them "up" for the gig. It's a business, and both the model and photographer are professionals, so relative age shouldn't be a factor.

cmfriend

True i agree age is just a number. I think It's more to do with the look of the photog. I'm thinking his grandpa look could make a young girl feel uncomfortable.

sicilian

A lot of models who seem sexier than Kris Karson {attitude wise,not looks wise} such as Bailey Knox,seem to be filmed by females.In a lot of the earlier videos there is a female voice directing her,same thing with the early Peachez stuff.Perhaps some,depending on their personalities prefer either a female or a guy they are attracted to like Bryci,Dawn Avril, Knox,and Nikki Sims who are all filmed by their boyfriends or husbands.Christina Model was uncomfortable with masturbating with a 70 yr old man in the room that all her later explicit stuff she filmed herself.