Kris karson

Sheester

Looks like just a delay, nothing more (hopefully!)

From the webmaster:

Today’s Update – April 1 April 1, 2015

Wanted to let you know Kris had a photoshoot yesterday and we are waiting for the content to be uploaded so we can get it ready. We will post the update as soon as we are able. Hopefully it will be sometime later today, but it may be tomorrow. Sorry about that.

RandomAct

I actually quite enjoyed this one. She added some nice little "butt moves"(my term, copyrighted), and it was great to see a new setting for a change.

PhatNinja

I've pretty much stopped checking in weekly on this site. Literally the first few sets were better than where the site is now. I check in about once a month and take a gander at recent updates, SMH, and then leave the site for another month. The teasing is getting old. Kari Sweets had the same problem. They are just milking it for money. Charlotte has the right idea.

thumper

do these girls work on contract, or freelane? I'd love if she'd just go off on her own and get away from this photographer.

sicilian

I think he owns the name of the site and all the content and probably has her under contract for several years meaning by time she's free she'll be pushing 30.

suppoon420

Did anyone else get a private message from a member named Kris claiming Kris Karson had quit? Wondering if that's bullshit or if there's something I missed.

Sheester

Whether she "quit" or not, the updates are over and it looks like she's done.

From the webmaster:
We are putting the site into archive mode. We had a shoot scheduled for today which Kris cancelled at the last minute. Along with repeated delays and other unmet obligations we have decided to move on.... It’s a sad day. Thank you for supporting us and Kris all this time.

:(

Sly_Fry

Well if she up and bailed on him with no notice, then he should upload UNCENSORED and unedited videos and sets.

Lazarus

Well, apparently, those who received messages from "Kris" were correctly informed before it became public knowledge. So, maybe Kris has some insight that he/she can share.

Not really our business, but it's always interesting to know what the reasoning is. Most of the time, I get the sense it's just a natural growth in a different direction, often influenced by people and life experiences. A lot of these girls are very young and life moves and changes quickly. I give them credit for having the courage to share an intimate part of themselves with us. They've got way more confidence than I had at that age. Then again, I've never had the looks people would pay to see that might motivate some courage. :) But, sometimes, as I think is the case with Kelsey Monroe, the model is just more trouble to work with than it's worth. I don't get that's the case here with Kris, but you never know. She seems like a decent person and I wish her well and hope she'll return in some capacity some day.

rockhopper

I'm probably overreacting, but this is such a sad day. I feel like someone close to me died. I can't even concentrate on anything else at the moment cause I keep thinking about it. No more Kris updates. Nothing new from my favorite model. I only hope she will appear somewhere else otherwise there is no sunshine left in this world. I hope all is well for you Kris and whatever you choose to do, I wish you all the best and happiness for your life.