Kris karson

sicilian

I got that message also.It said she was fired and called the owner of the site a pos.Maybe she just had issue with him and will be back on her own or with some other site.

VonRaschke

I got that message also.It said she was fired and called the owner of the site a pos.Maybe she just had issue with him and will be back on her own or with some other site.
I've heard from other models from that cadre of websites of their disdain for the owner/boss of the network of sites. I have my doubts that his ever-increasing list of "ex-models" were all flakes. Perhaps he's just a really shitty person to work with.

RandomAct

And to play devil's advocate here, yeah, the webmaster might be an ass. BUT, let's remember she is an 18 year old girl, and my experience tells me that they lose interest in things in a hurry, especially if it's not fun for them. Hopefully she resurfaces soon. If not, I think it's safe to say we got all we were going to out of her. Also, I just saved $24.95 this month lol.

DarthBater

So the real questions today are:

1) Would she be interested in making some cash for custom sets?
2) Have any of you asked?
3) If not, would you care to forward me her message and I will?

CheeksMcButt

She looked miserable, and her content was getting rather stale. Perhaps she'll move to something she actually likes doing. Good for her.

cmfriend

Kris Karson is done. :( To say that sucks is a massive understatement. All my favorites Christina Model, Valentina Model and now Kris Karson all gone. Kris won me over at first sight, with her pure beauty. Unlike my other previously mentioned favorites and Amanda Verona, Kris did it without having massive breasts like the others. Kris will be Greatly missed. I Thank Kris and wish her well. I am nervous for Amanda Verona. Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Amanda work with the same guy Kris Karson was working with? I really hope Amanda Verona's site lasts for a longtime. If Amanda goes, that will be the last for me following internet models.

I can only hope to hear some great news of a return from Christina Model or Kris Karson very soon.

Lazarus

I'm definitely her....
You probably are and we all want to believe it, but it's not uncommon for scammers and people looking for attention to pretend to be a model. So, to save yourself some grief and to encourage an even more positive reception here, you might want to post a photo of yourself holding a kitty-kats sign or something like that to prove it's you. And, also, even though you have a lot of fans here, there's always the dirtbag or two or three who'll be a dick. So, I hope you have thick skin.

suppoon420

I'd be curious to hear the backstory on this. It seems incredibly rash from my perspective. I wonder though. First the TS site closing, then a bunch of new solo sites, then Kris closing. I've also noticed that the quality of photography and videography have gone back to that really poor level that started with Cali and Shelby for a long time. I'm willing to be that the original photographers - Giacomo particularly - quit the site a long time ago, and they've had trouble finding someone to fill his shoes. I'd really like to hear an insider's perspective on what went on behind the scenes with that company. Maybe Kris can fill in some of those details?

Sheester

It's easy for the webmasters to portray these teenage girls as flakes or noncommittal or difficult to deal with etc, and then saying "It's sad, but we have to close this site because [she] didn't fulfill her end of the bargain" to save face. But really, who are going to believe? I for one would NOT put my trust in someone whose business model revolves around the idea of convincing un der aged models to pose in risque outfits. Not that I'm complaining haha! But I'm leaning toward taking the models' side on this one. Not that anyone was suggesting it was Kris's fault in any previous post, I'm just adding my two cents.

Anyone who would pursue this business model must be some kind of control freak or have issues, right? I mean, KRIS is the one that is making money for the site, so if he's going to pull the plug, either A) She was an enormous pain in the ass* and not worth the hassle (doubtful), B) The site wasn't making that much money and he cut his losses because she cancelled a photo shoot for whatever legitimate reason she might have had (perhaps) and/or C) He gets fed up too easily dealing with people who have actual lives that don't revolve around HIM and takes it personally because he's a narcissist (likely... I'm going with a combo of B and C).

*Goddamn I miss that ass already... sigh :(

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kris" - if that's really you, let me just say that you're my favorite model out there, and I'm sorry this happened... especially since we won't get to see you and your beautiful face anywhere anymore. This is really depressing. How about if I ship you a 1080p video camera I don't use anymore, and a few memory cards, and you make me whatever the hell kind of video you want... just send me back the cards, and you can keep the camera. Seriously! I'm really going to miss you. Best wishes to you, no matter what happens from here.

P.S. Thank you for making the "Jingle Bells" video. It's freaking awesome! ;-)

sicilian

I'm definitely her. Lol thanks for all the support. Im trying to further my education and with a real job it's all too much for me to weigh out. I don't have as much time as I did before to Log on and interact as well as drive/fly out of my way with only a few days notice and drop everything to go to a photoshoot! This is the 1st time I've last minute cancelled and tried to re-schedule the shoot, but my boss completely wizzed out on me and fired me.
Sorry you are gone.So I'm curious you have that dark beauty,I know you are part Native American are you also Italian? Read somewhere you were just don't remember if it was you saying or someone just guessing.

cmfriend

Times are pretty tough for me right now, for reasons other than my favorite Models all being gone. One thing no matter how tough it gets i will have one credit card set aside ready to purchase a year membership to any Kris Karsons comeback website. Seeing Kris' beauty each week truly help me get through some crappy times. In a short time Kris Karson made a lasting legacy.

RandomAct

I'm still not sure on this "Kris" being the real thing, but whoever it is definitely knew ahead of time. Kind of strange situation, but I don't think there is much mystery here. We've more or less heard both sides, and as they say, the truth usually falls somewhere in the middle. All the best.

BOZZOO

I'm definitely her. Lol thanks for all the support. Im trying to further my education and with a real job it's all too much for me to weigh out. I don't have as much time as I did before to Log on and interact as well as drive/fly out of my way with only a few days notice and drop everything to go to a photoshoot! This is the 1st time I've last minute cancelled and tried to re-schedule the shoot, but my boss completely wizzed out on me and fired me.
It's not BS. She was fired.
hmmm... claims to be "the" Kris Karson then refers to herself as "she" not "I". that and the fact that shes "thanking" for support in a forum that, i want to say gives but thats not accurate, her content away thru an entity that she sees NONE of the money from and shes NOT throwing a shit-fit about it, but "THANKING" ppl for the support. that IS NOT Kris Karson. seems u guys will fall for anything.

Sly_Fry

hmmm... claims to be "the" Kris Karson then refers to herself as "she" not "I". that and the fact that shes "thanking" for support in a forum that, i want to say gives but thats not accurate, her content away thru an entity that she sees NONE of the money from and shes NOT throwing a shit-fit about it, but "THANKING" ppl for the support. that IS NOT Kris Karson. seems u guys will fall for anything.
I got some magic beans....any takers!? :D:D:D

BOZZOO

Sturmgeist

This would be sad news if her content hadn't already gotten so stale and boring, and actually a step back from her previous stuff, that I lost interest in her new updates almost entirely.

Which was a shame, she was my favorite model for a while.

TheNar

i think she is a hottie and could be a really talented model if she worked with a talented photographer. she should work with several new ones to get some new experience away from her old boss.