Kris karson

RandomAct

But that was an interesting read. I had no idea it cost that much to start up a solo site. It makes me wonder how much Kris Karson's site was making and others like Sheri Belle, etc. And now the Teen Starlet guys just opened 2 more so they must be making money. I wish there was a statement like Jimmy's though about the closing of Kris's site. That, I would very much like to read.
I think that's why a few places run a network of sites. Not sure how that sort of thing works, but they are probably saving cost by running multiple sites on one server and limiting their losses. You got multiple girls pulling whatever number they are pulling, and it works out for them. If the girl is on a 50/50 split on the profits of their site, they aren't making squat, though. I mean, for a 16 year old girl, 1000 bucks for doing literally nothing is a sweet gig, but once they hit 18 and actually need money, that's not even as much as a full time job.

Harbinger

As mentioned above though, that's for about a weekend of work a month, maybe less. She can still have that full-time job with it. I know I'd pose for another $1000 a month if someone were blind and twisted enough to want to pay me for it.

doubleplusgood

If Kris has decided to leave modeling to further her education that's great and good for her. A tough decision to make, with her assets she really is sitting on a gold mine. If It's true as mentioned here that the modeling industry without great planning is not lucrative enough for even a gorgeous girl like Kris Karson. KK who has possibly the hottest ass i have ever seen and a really beautiful face. It's at least the hottest ass this side of the Atlantic ocean. Tatyana Georgieva is about even with Kris Karson for the entire world Greatest Ass Title.

http://truepic.org/rz3xjM
No offense, but that blond chick isn't in the same ass league as KK.

d+g

cmfriend

I wonder if the idea of Kris eventually having to show her pussy to keep memberships had anything to do with her leaving modeling? It totally sucks Kris left modeling before we ever got to see her Kitty.

cmfriend

http://truepic.org/rHsgkz http://truepic.org/rHshBh
To each their own and all, and I certainly won't argue with someone over what they prefer in asses (I prefer Tatyana), but she's way more than just "that blond chick." She's a living legend.
Well said Harbinger, "to each is own" is right for sure . Everyone is welcome to have their opinion. Harbinger is right, Tatyana Georgieva is a living legand. To say she is not in the same league as Kris is crazy. Right now Kris Karson is bar none my favorite model and i miss her already. But i do have to back Tatyana at a bit. The picture i posted of the two models side by side has an 18 year old Kris Karson and a mid to late 20's Tatyana Georgieva. I think It's pretty remarkable that Tatyana Georgieva's ass is still that nice. If anyone takes a little time to browse Tatyana Georgieva photo's i don't think you'll be disappointed with what you find. Tatyana and Kris Karson are blessings from heaven. I'm Thankful for both models.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppoon420

I don't know that the models usually have other jobs. Some of them, for sure, do. Sofia Kasuli worked at Hooters while she was modeling for TS. But many of the girls who have a larger following aren't able to get a job that pays more than waitressing. A simple google search turns up a ton of information, and then next thing you know, that interview you had evaporates; your coworkers start treating you differently; you get let go for trivial reasons (whether it's legal or not, it still happens). And if you do get that dream job with the great salary and nobody cares about what you did as a teenager online, then the pressure to work and succeed at your job is enormous. You can't just take a random weekend off to go do a ton of photoshoots all the time. And even if you could, would you have the energy to sustain it after working 40-50 hours a week, 52 weeks a year?

So the ideal side job for online model becomes one that is blind to what you do on the internet, flexible enough to allow you the time to go do photoshoots, easy enough to leave you with the energy to do said photoshoots, pays well enough to sustain your livelihood (cover rent, bills, expenses, car, gas, insurance, etc), and anonymous enough that people on the internet won't find you very easily. Not many jobs like that exist.

cmfriend

#1 http://truepic.org/rHsShB #1A http://truepic.org/rHshBh

I know this picture post is not all Kris Karson, I really wish there was something new to post of Kris Karson. It is just something I just found of Tatiana and wanted post for anyone that question before her booty and if its in the same league of Kris Karson. Again it speaks for itself as far as i'm concerned. Kris Karson is for sure #1 and Tatiana is #1A.

p.s.
i have no clue how to get picture posts to work properly here. Sorry.

SUCUBO

This photo is of Tati, Tatiana Georgieva! put it on your wall of instagram on their last pleasure trip.

Sheester

Saw this image over at anon where there's a comeback rumor. Doubting the rumor, but one can dream. Anyone know anything? Any ideas on the source of this photo?

EDIT: HA! I for one wholeheartedly agree with Google's assessment here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

Looks more like a pro photo shoot rather than a teen website shoot. Either way, she looks good.
Hope she finds something she enjoys doing. Whatever that might be.

Sheester

Looks more like a pro photo shoot rather than a teen website shoot. Either way, she looks good.
Hope she finds something she enjoys doing. Whatever that might be.
Definitely looks like a recent professional shoot, and if she's merely doing contract modeling work for third parties I wish her all the best. I would have dismissed the rumor as trolling if not for this picture, which is intriguing and looks legit, but I have no leads on its origin. Hoping someone out there knows something...?