Latex: excitement from the first second!

RikkiTikki

Suspended Penetration/ 20.07.13 (2013)

Info video:
Date: 2013
Genre: Blowjob, Bondage, Boy-Girl, Latex, Milf, Cum in mouth, High Heels
Models: Latex Lucy

Info file:
Size: 1.21 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 0 s
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Gambling debts Redeem! Wetlook Fuck with Facial! (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: amateur, blowjob, brunette, cum in mouth, doggy style, facial, german, latex,
Models: MarryFucks

Description: I'm just not good at betting ... Again I lost a bet and what we bet? Well I should make it times really horny and me for it to attract a really cool paint outfit with sexy boots. But honestly? As soon as I did that I want to be fucked properly!

Info file:
Size: 231 MB
Duration: 9 min 52 s
Format: Flash Video

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Al dente anal (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Blonde, MILF, Facial, Latex, MILF anal sex, Butt plug
Models: Sonia Lion

Description: Super-horny MILF Sonia Lion really wants her husband to have sex with her but he just wants to make dinner and rest. Luckily, she's so damn horny that she manages to use all her woman-power in the shape of a suggestive latex outfit that will light again the sparks of their mutual lust. Oh, and it's an anal, guys!

Info file:
Size: 315 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Duration: 39 min 14 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Pussy Unzipped - Redhead In Latex Outfit Masturbates With Dildo (24.03.2016)

Info video:
Date: 24.03.2016
Genre: Red Hair, Big Tits, Enhanced Tits, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy, Piercing, Tattoo, High Heels, Latex, Solo, Masturbation, Dildo
Models: Zara DuRose

Description: Today's episode of DDF Network's House of Taboo series is all about a wonderful trimmed pussy unzipped! The sexy redhead Zara DuRose from Great Britain wears a skin-tight latex outfit when our cameras start recording in her living room. This stunning sexy bombshell has an amazing body, curvy ass, seductive green eyes and looks super attractive. Her shiny second skin might remind you of a sex doll and when she poses on that couch, she looks just fabulous. Her enhanced tits are squeezed into a latex corset and her extraordinary high heels fit her very well. She starts rubbing the rubber between her legs and massages her crotch. Our Full HD cams capture her irresistible ass when she bends forward. The scene heats up when the hot British sex goddess unzips her trimmed pink pussy and starts masturbating with a black dildo. She sucks that sex toy before sliding it deep into her juicy little redhead. Her wonderful tits are unleashed within seconds and her nipples get super hard while she massages her clit until she cums!

Info file:
Size: 1.16 GiB
Duration: 20 min 17 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Anal punishment (2017)

Info video:
Genre: hardcore, brunette, anal, latex, bizarre, fetish, masturbation, ass to mouth, european, shaved pussy, fisting, pierced, femdom, bavarian, bareback, finger fucking, sex toys, squirting, bondage, high heels, rimjob, big ass, big tits, blowjob, natural tits, rough-sex, pussy licking, pissing
Models: Susanne B

Description: This naughty brunette is about to receive some special treatment

Info file:
Size: 1.26 GiB
Duration: 28 min 12 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Monique's Wicked Web (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: DP, First DP, Anal, Threesome, Athletic, Big Tits, Bondage, Dress, Gonzo, Handjob, Latex, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Redhead, Small Ass, Trimmed Pussy
Models: Monique Alexander

Description: While Monique typically tempts one lucky man into her wicked web at a time, she's been feeling extra famished lately. Will having both holes filled at once satisfy her appetite? Watch the sultry superstar take on her very first DP and find out!

Info file:
Size: 548 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 37 min 30 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Latex Covered Rossy Bush Submits to Mia Reese / 04.09.16 (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016

Description: Rossy Bush looks amazing covered from neck to ankle in a tight latex catsuit. It is the perfect outfit for a submissive girl who crawls on the floor to reach her mistress, Mia Reese. Mistress Mia is a bit of a nerd, with thick glasses, but it all accents her sexy outfit, consisting of beautiful pantyhose, a jacket with nothing under it and sexy high heels. Rossy worships Mia Reese's feet and then Mia rewards her willing submissive by whipping out her strapless dildo. She pounds Rossy good and hard from behind through a convenient slit in Rossy's catsuit.

Info file:
Size: 932 MB
Duration: 21 min 18 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

3 devil hole in Crotch boots (2017)

Info video:
Genre: anal, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, squirting, shaved, latex boots, blonde
Models: Izzy Mendosa

Description: Which man can stand the sight again. My hot body covered with a bit of nothing. The labia probably converts of my red bikini cameltoe. Bright red Crotch Boots, right up under my hot round ass. I will now that bring me what I need to make it a little hot, blow his cock nice and juicy and smacking. Then my pussy fuck a little. good to know you ride down, up and down with my ample ass, get him right for Shaken. And then let me fuck in my tight Arschfötzchen. And it was clear that we can not hold back long as both our orgasm. What a lively mess. Devilishly horny one can only say

Info file:
Size: 77.4 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 7 min 5 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

A Return To Hardcore (26.04.2015)

Info video:
Date: 26.04.2015
Genre: Red Hair, Tatoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Latex, High Heels, All Sex, Oral, Deep Throat, Ball Licking, Hardcore, Handjob, Cum In Mouth
Models: Jasmine James

Description: The fantastic Miss Jasmine James returns to Killergram to offer up one of her stunning hardcore boy girl scenes. Jasmine has become a firm favourite with KG fans, with her stunning looks and lust for big fat cocks. A return to hardcore for Jasmine James.

Info file:
Size: 526 MB
Duration: 17 min 47 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Prick On A Stick - Latex Babe Gets Stuffed With Extreme Dildo (21.04.2016)

Info video:
Date: 21.04.2016
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Enhanced Tits, Latex, High Heels, Solo, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy
Models: Latex Lucy

Description: Have you ever seen a prick on a stick? Well, today you are about to see the incredible Latex Lucy getting stuffed with an extreme dildo. That enormous black cock is mounted onto a metal pole and inserted deeply into that fetish loving Sex Goddess 2014!

Info file:
Size: 1.03 GiB
Duration: 18 min 0 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Nasty NHS! (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, masturbation, pussy licking, pussy play, milf, lingerie, stockings
Models: Lara Latex, Carla Crouz

Description: Those nasty folks at the NHS have deemed that if you get ill now, that the fastest way to get you out of the hospital is to make the nurses less like those from 'Carry on Doctor' and more like Nurse Ratched from 'One Flew Over The cuckoos Nest'! You'd think that they'd be finding inventive ways of making cuts to save some ?'s, yet I find it's down to little ol' me to find a way of doing this.....and that's by making uniforms shorter! You'll see Carla has returned to Larasplayground for more fun and frolics. We are both in fully fashioned seamed stockings, suspenders, patent high heels and with the minimal length of our 'NHS money saving' uniforms, I think there's going to be a lot of spare m...

Info file:
Size: 1.99 GiB
Duration: 23 min 31 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Caroline Pierce - Caroline in the Trans Part 2 (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Models: Caroline Pierce

Info file:
Size: 945 MB
Duration: 25 min 29 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Gage Sin, Jessica Creepshow - Jessica & Gage Part 2 (2016)

Info video:
Models: Gage Sin & Jessica Creepshow

Info file:
Size: 681 MB
Duration: 18 min 18 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Are You Worthy Of My Ass? (2018)

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Asian, Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Blowjob (POV), Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Feet, Innie Pussy, Latex, MILF, Petite, Wife
Models: Kaylani Lei

Description: Kaylani Lei has been sexting pics of her juicy pussy and big tits behind her husband's back for months, and it turns out the guy she's been talking to is her husband's brother! Keiran Lee figured he would fuck his smoking hot Asian sister-in-law and be out of there, but Kaylani is making him work for her ass! First he's got to fuck her red leather boots, work his way up to tongue fucking her wet pussy, and only then will get the opportunity to fill her pussy with his big dick! As Kaylani wraps her luscious blowjob lips around Keiran's rick hard cock, she deems him worthy, bending over and sliding every inch he's got up her juicy ass for an anal pounding! As Keiran pulls out and starts cuming all over Kaylani's face, in walks her husband!

Info file:
Size: 496 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 39 min 20 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Lucy's Room Assistant, Pt 2 (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Anal, StrapOn, Fetish, Rubber, Latex, FemDom, HandJobs
Models: Lucy

Info file:
Size: 685 MB
Duration: 15 min 32 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Are You Worthy Of My Ass? / 26.07.2018 (2018)

Info video:
Genre: Anal,Asian,Big Tits,Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Bubble Butt,Cheating,Feet,Latex,MILF,Reverse Cowgirl (POV),Wife
Models: Kaylani Lei

Description: Kaylani Lei has been sexting pics of her juicy pussy and big tits behind her husband's back for months, and it turns out the guy she's been talking to is her husband's brother! Keiran Lee figured he would fuck his smoking hot Asian sister-in-law and be out of there, but Kaylani is making him work for her ass! First he's got to fuck her red leather boots, work his way up to tongue fucking her wet pussy, and only then will get the opportunity to fill her pussy with his big dick! As Kaylani wraps her luscious blowjob lips around Keiran's rick hard cock, she deems him worthy, bending over and sliding every inch he's got up her juicy ass for an anal pounding! As Keiran pulls out and starts cuming all over Kaylani's face, in walks her husband!

Info file:
Size: 941 MB
Duration: 39 min 20 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Afternoon In Latex! (2013)

Info video:
Date: 2013
Genre: Cum in mouth, Fingering, Ffm, Bondage, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Anal sex, Latex, Heels, Gloves, GB, Afro, Shaved pussy, Brunette, Black-haired
Models: Katia De Lys & Latex Lucy

Description: Fully outfitted in her red latex suit and mask, Latex Lucy relaxes with her friend Frank M., with Katia Dé Lys acting as their serving girl in beige head-to-toe latex. Katia stands ready with Frank's daily whiskey whenever he wants it. After Lucy presents him with his drink, he's eager to take her on, enjoying her spirited cocksucking while he fingers her pussy through the hole in her suit. After fucking Lucy doggie style, he calls over Katia so he can fondle her fanny through the latex. He kisses Katia while Lucy blows him, then he fucks Lucy while Katia stands by closely to observe. Finally Frank is in the mood for even more kinkiness, so Lucy b...

Info file:
Size: 697 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 37 min 20 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Samantha Grace - Thanksgiving Dressing with Samantha (2015)

Info video:
Date: 2015
Models: Samantha Grace

Info file:
Size: 966 MB
Duration: 26 min 14 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File