Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Becoming the Punchline So you Wanna Serve Season 1 Episode 4

- Goddess Raven Bay

I wanna be Collared 24/7. Oh yes goddess raven, I wanna be the punchline of jokes amongst all your hot friends… I wanna wear a ridiculous collar. I wanna wear a pink locking collar.
Once I accept you as a devoted servant… You will curtsy and be used and humiliated in front of all my hot friends and your home life will consist of daily edging rituals and failed orgasms to my picture. I’ll give you detailed instructions on how and where to place my picture and post daily humiliation affirmations all around your apartment.

File name: Latex 1500 Becoming the Punchline So you Wanna Serve Season 1 Episode 4
File Size : 169 MB
Runtime : 8 min 21 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Slut in Trouble 1 – SophiaSylvan

Sophia was a bad slut and was showing herself off on webcam for free. Her Master comes home from a hard day working as a clown (short comical interlude, only lasts a couple seconds at the beginning and the tone changes to intense domination) and she gets treated like the submissive whore she is. Her face is slapped and she is made to gag on his cock and deepthroat it to illustrate her true submission to him only.

File name: Latex 1501 Slut in Trouble 1
File Size : 198 MB
Runtime : 8 min 47 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Slut in Trouble 2 – SophiaSylvan

Sophie continues to endure her punishment with a swirlie in the toilet, being objectified with a latex hood with blonde ponytail and tied in the tub and dental gagged, made to gag on dick while helpless. Then she is bound in the bathtub, helpless and afraid as the water rises, and her Master dunks her head under while she splutters for breath.

File name: Latex 1502 Slut in Trouble 2
File Size : 262 MB
Runtime : 11 min 35 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:

RED HEEL WORSHIP - Mistress Patricia

The bound leather slave loves to worship my heels. Today I am wearing my shiny red patent leather boots. The slave craves to lick the heels and soles passionately while I tease him with lots of German dirty talk.

File name: Latex 1503 RED HEEL WORSHIP
File Size : 210 MB
Runtime : 7 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Used Abused Amused - YGKim

I’ve left the slave in a storage chest, confined to long dark hours in the tight box. it thinks it is finally being let out but I just have a few minutes to remind it exactly what it is – an object – no brain, no ego, nothing. I can do anything I want with it. it’s just a piece of flesh to abuse. But I still don’t think it actually understands. I slap the idiot’s worthless face and grind My long heel in it’s flesh, at least it’s squirming and wailing amuses Me. I’m soon bored again and give it one more chance to amuse Me as I sit on it’s unworthy face and make it lick and worship My latex ass. I can tell it’s starting to give in as My object when it starts desperately licking as I smother and squash it harder. Haha it’s started to enjoy it, too bad I’ve had My fun for now and it’s back in the box it goes!

File name: Latex 1505 Used Abused Amused
File Size : 483 MB
Runtime : 13 min 27 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Six Helpless Latex Bound Orgasms - SophiaSylvan

I'm tied in a strict frogtie with hemp rope, my legs spread, rubber shorts holding a strongly vibrating hitachi tight on my clit. My tits are encased in red rubber and my fishnets are held up by a latex garter belt. Rope cuts into my thick thighs as I struggle and I moan through my large ballgag. I quickly start cumming, and just can't stop. I wriggle and helplessly cum over and over. The scene changes a little, a mask appears, my feet are bound, my tits are out and my nipples clamped, but one thing is consistent, I'm helpless to cum over and over again, unstoppably

File name: Latex 1506 Six Helpless Latex Bound Orgasms
File Size : 673 MB
Runtime : 9 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Sissy Maid for Life Rubberslut Academy - Stella Liberty

Candi Cumdump is a sissy maid assigned to cleaning the Dungeon for her Mistress. Her sissy maid uniform turns her into a fully latex covered rubber slut in stockings. While she cleans Candi remembers and fantasizes about her last session with Mistress Stella. It's so hot and she is so turned on that she starts touching herself. Mistress Stella catches her and punishes her with her whip! A sissy slut is not allowed to touch herself without permission! Mistress Stella will have to come up with some kind of more permanent chastity solution in the future for Candi!

File name: Latex 1507 Sissy Maid for Life Rubberslut Academy
File Size : 1.11 GB
Runtime : 13 min 24 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Stretching Candis Limits - STELLA LIBERTY

Sissy Maid Candi Cumdump is ready to be stretched out for Mistress Stella at the Rubber slut Academy! Before she can graduate to the next level of her slut training Candi needs to make sure that her holes are stretched and ready to be used! Mistress Stella removes the butt plug that Candi has been wearing all day as part of her anal training and replaces it with her big strap on cock! She fucks Candi in the ass until Candi is stretched out like the sissy whore she is training to be. Candi loves it and learns to take the whole giant dick inside of her to prove that she is worthy of serving the Femdom Mistresses of the Rubber slut Academy!

File name: Latex 1508 Stretching Candis Limits
File Size : 957 MB
Runtime : 11 min 47 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

LATEX DEBT COLLECTOR - AstroDomina

You wake up confused. Your body feels numb. You can move your head but nothing more. A sexy latex clad woman is busy tying your legs. Apparently, she gave you a horse tranquilizer. Surprised at how quickly you regained consciousness, she doesn't miss a beat with the rope. But the rope isn't the end of it. After tying both your legs, she also brings out a chastity device and a gag. When she explains why she's there, it turns out she's there to collect a debt. And she'll do whatever it takes to make sure her employer gets what they want

File name: Latex 1511 LATEX DEBT COLLECTOR
File Size : 208 MB
Runtime : 11 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Belly Full Of Protein - Charlotte Stokely

Oh, I see… you thought it was gonna be a chicken wing eating contest… awe, so sorry… it’s not… you will however be leaving the stage with a belly full of protein, hahahaha…See, it’s a sissy spit roast contest and all ten of us girls are gonna trot our victims up on stage… strap them over a barrel and peg them from behind while they suck off all the guys in the audience.

File name: Latex 1513 Belly Full Of Protein
File Size : 457 MB
Runtime : 9 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Disobedience Ruins Everything - Charlotte Stokely

Disobedience will ruin everything.Disobedience toward me is against everything you stand for.You honestly need to jerk off to submission.You need it to cum.And I know you saw my pictures and said to yourself... “wow, Charlotte is the one that’s gonna finally gonna do it to me”!Yes, wimp... I am...I’m gonna reach right through that screen and give you the biggest gift you’ve ever had.Your my new toy and I’m toying with you before I bring you into total ecstasy...total bank account supervision...
total food restriction.. total allowance...

File name: Latex 1514 Disobedience Ruins Everything
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 15 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Outdoors giantess ready to destroy you - AlexiaIsPregnant

As I walk by your side you feel so small, you love to be c ru shed by my giant legs and ass

File name: Latex 1515 Outdoors giantess ready to destroy you
File Size : 361 MB
Runtime : 6 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

LATEX MILF MISTRESS PROSTATE MILKING WITH A DILDO RUBS THE CUM IN HIS ASS

- Dirty Lady

Today I perfectly milking his prostate,my cock and fingers penetrated deep into his tight ass. And his semen worked like a lubricant.Oh yes,I like to do prostate massage,to control and destroy his orgasm, to dominate and enjoy the game.I hope you will be as pleased to watch our video,as we were pleased to shoot it. We are waiting for your fingers up, comments and compliments thumbs up.And don't forget to add videos to your favorites

File name: Latex 1516 LATEX MILF MISTRESS PROSTATE MILKING WITH A DILDO RUBS THE CUM IN HIS ASS
File Size : 293 MB
Runtime : 18 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:

CBT IN LEATHER - Mistress Patricia

The slave is helplessly bound in a leather bondage bag and has to endure a sweet CBT treatment and heel worship.

File name: Latex 1518 CBT IN LEATHER
File Size : 189 MB
Runtime : 5 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Covered with Mistress Petra Hunters Ass - Mistress Petra Hunter

Mistress Petra Hunter's slave has been especially good lately, so Mistress Petra has decided to reward him by using his face as a seat. She sits on her lucky slave with her pussy and ass, laughing because he's blindfolded and can't watch for himself. This is especially agonizing for the slave, who loves how her body looks in her bright red catsuit! Mistress Petra completely controls the slave's oxygen with her body, and even though he's blindfolded, his cock stays rock hard the entire time.

File name: Latex 1519 Covered with Mistress Petra Hunters Ass
File Size : 156 MB
Runtime : 7 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link: