Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

The Struggle is Real - SophiaSylvan

I'm dressed to play in a cleavage-enhancing latex top, garter belt and sheer black stockings with no panties. I tease you, showing off my curves and my bruised bottom. Then I clamp my nipples tightly, put on a rubber hood and ball gag, and insert a huge, thick dildo in my pussy. Then I tie my ankles tightly, and tie the rope to a pair of handcuffs behind my back, effectuating self bondage. I flip over on my stomach and cry out loudly when the nipple clamps hit the bed. I start to struggle in the bonds, enjoying the feeling of restriction

File name: Latex 1520 The Struggle is Real
File Size : 753 MB
Runtime : 10 min 3 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

The Struggle is Real 2 - SophiaSylvan

Continued from part 1, I've hogtied myself with hemp rope and handcuffs, and I'm struggling, enjoying feeling the tight bonds and the big dildo vibrating in my pussy that I feel more when I move. My nipples are clamped and pressed into the bed painfully, and I'm wearing stockings, latex and a hood with ballgag. You can hear my muffled moans and cries of pain. I manage to struggle onto my side and you can see my big ass and the toy inside me. I flip back over on my stomach and manage to cum by wriggling a lot. Then I get free, and painfully remove the nipple clamps and take the toy out

File name: Latex 1521 The Struggle is Real 2
File Size : 691 MB
Runtime : 9 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Edge of Darkness - YGK

The Dark Queen has Her latest mortal captive caged in Her lair. he awakes still confused and suddenly gripped in fear as the realisation sets in. Naked, masked and thrown into a cage – he is desperate to escape… he hears high heeled footsteps approaching, The Dark Queen walks in dressed in all black tight PVC and pointy ankle boots that are soon to prove just how bewitching they are. The helpless captive stands no chance, no male could resist This Queen! Her powers are enchanting, turning males into slaves for Her pleasure. The Supreme Queen works in mysterious ways. And this mortal slave is edging, closer and closer to Darkness.

File name: Latex 1522 Edge of Darkness
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 17 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

CAGED BY LATEX - POV CHASTITY DOMINATION - AstroDomina

I know you can't resist me in my latex outfits, be prepared to be mesmerized by your shiny Goddess! Sydney is decked out today in shiny latex and she knows this makes you hyperfocused on her an susceptible to suggestion. She demands your complete attention and you're happy to oblige. Your servitude should not be tied to what she wears, you should be fully attentive and focused on her at all times. You are one of Astro's minions, so days like this are simply a treat for you that she has graciously handed to let you worship. However, you've been jerking off desperately way too much lately. You don't just get to play with your little pecker whenever you want. Therefore she's ordering you to lock your cock up for few days, to prove your devotion to her. You're going to lock up and send her the key. You're not even going to get to jerk or edge at all, only suffer in frustration. She simply likes to have full control over your dick and if you make it and please her, she may just reward you at the end.

File name: Latex 1523 CAGED BY LATEX POV CHASTITY DOMINATION
File Size : 144 MB
Runtime : 10 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Playing With My Slut - CY STORM ENTERTAINMENT

Ayli Katt looks so cute in her blindfold, ballgag, leather gloves, corset, fishnet thigh highs, and bondage bar! This video includes my riding crop, spanking, groping, and a blowjob finale.

File name: Latex 1524 Playing With My Slut
File Size : 484 MB
Runtime : 24 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

EXTREME CANING - Mistress Patricia

My slave failed on the weight-loss goal I gave him, so he has to face the consequences of his failure: 200 hard strokes on his helplessly bound bare ass with balls being tied to the ceiling. And I am making him count each single stroke and thank me for his lesson.

File name: Latex 1525 EXTREME CANING
File Size : 298 MB
Runtime : 9 min 54 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

FetClip238 - FDNadja

- No.238: In the new clip you can see Fetish Diva Nadja in a sexy leather outfit.

- Nr.238: Im neuen Clip seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem sexy Lederoutfit.

File name: Latex 1526 FetClip238
File Size : 418 MB
Runtime : 7 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The Honour of Being at Her Soles - YGK

- Males are privileged to be at the end of My leash, crawling after My Divine feet. My pet bitch has proved to be obedient on its walk today and I am going to reward it. My shoe sole rests on its head as I look down on it grovelling before Me kissing the floor in reverence. I remove its muzzle and allow it to kiss My feet then beg to kiss My shiny vinyl clad ass. What an honour to be anywhere near Me, let alone worshipping My amazing ass. The lucky bitch licks My heels spotless and shiny as I relax on the couch. Locked in chastity with no hope for release, the shoe bitch has only one purpose – lick, suck and serve My Superior soles! My assertive authority keeps it in its lowly place, serving Me with desperate devotion until I have had enough and just use its face as a footstool beneath My fishnet soles.

File name: Latex 1527 The Honour of Being at Her Soles
File Size : 546 MB
Runtime : 12 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Slaves Painful Introduction - SissyManorOfficial

Before the Sissies arrived at the Dungeon. Mistress Courtney and Lady Valeska decided to warm up their Domination Skills by using the Dungeon Slave. They began warming up by spanking the slaves Bottom, and stopping his yelps by shoving their beautiful bottoms in his face. They continued by gagging him, tormenting his Balls and finally a nice butt plus inserted. Enjoy

File name: Latex 1528 Slaves Painful Introduction
File Size : 906 MB
Runtime : 9 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Lycra & Latex Love Pt1 - LatexLucy

As you’ll already know, whenever possible I love to dress up in tight clothing, particularly latex… however one of my loves is to dress in a combination of lycra and latex. In this episode of the series, you’ll see how I enjoy slipping into a super hot outfit, and soon you’ll also get to see how I love to play with myself once fully dressed (part 1 of 3)

File name: Latex 1529 Lycra & Latex Love Pt1
File Size : 411 MB
Runtime : 10 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Lycra & Latex Love Pt2 - LatexLucy

Alone in my tight sexy lycra and latex outfit, I have many dirty thoughts in my mind. I reach for my shiny rubbery play glove and slip each one of the exciting shaped fingers inside my tight wet hole. I think the thumb is one of my favourites (part 2 of 3)

File name: Latex 1530 Lycra & Latex Love Pt2
File Size : 480 MB
Runtime : 12 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Lycra & Latex Love Pt3 - LatexLucy

After playing with those exciting rubber fingers of the glove, I decide to have some fun with my rubber gasmask and rebreather bag. Mmm, I enjoy breathing in the sexy rubber aroma while playing with another fun rubber dildo, pleasing my horny pussy … (part 3 of 3)

File name: Latex 1531 Lycra & Latex Love Pt3
File Size : 435 MB
Runtime : 11 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Produce Three Loads - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Get your cock out. You've got a quota to meet today. You're going to have to jerk off and cum three times for me today. You're going to have to jerk and produce for your Goddess. I know producing three loads is a trial, but the pain will be worth it as you stare at me in my leather outfit. Start off slow now. You're going to be pumping that cock until it's completely dry. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

File name: Latex 1532 Produce Three Loads
File Size : 572 MB
Runtime : 11 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Devil Poison - Britini Starr

You know you were born a good boy. Someone who doesn’t stroke to all their naughty thoughts. You are going to take a sip of this potion and begin to feel light headed. By the time you wake up you will be ready to give in to all of your devilish temptations

File name: Latex 1533 Devil Poison
File Size : 691 MB
Runtime : 11 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Follow Me - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

File name: Latex 1534 Follow Me
File Size : 544 MB
Runtime : 9 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:

My Birthday Your Expanse Edge and Send - Princess Cin

Once again, It's you Birthday Queen.My birthday is just around the corner, and you know you just can't wait to line up with all the other good boys who just can't wait to blow their savings on me.Whether you've spent before, or have fantasized about submitting me a fat cash transfer - Now is the time to step up your game.You know you can't resist the temptation of sending when I look this fucking hot. Teasing your weak brain with my hot curves and shiny latex lingerie.I own you.And you owe me for existing on the same earth as you.There's no escape from spending your night re-watching, Edging and Opending.

File name: Latex 1535 My Birthday Your Expanse Edge and Send
File Size : 470 MB
Runtime : 7 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Worship me sissy slut - CandiTits

I request a meeting from yourself, I tell you to come dressed as a slut. I want you in nylons, suspenders, panties, bra, a dress, heels and of course to put on my chastity belt. At the start of the meeting I get you to take off those man clothes and show me your sissy clothes. Once I have seen you are appropriately dressed I then coerce you and manipulate you into becoming my real sissy bitch with the help of some chemicals. I get you to follow all my instructions, sniffing at my nylon encased feet, sniffing out my bum cheeks and worshiping me in my nylons, garter belt and PVC dress. I tease you and make you more addicted to me than you ever have been. You will become my sissy slut locked in chastity for me. I want you to use an electro chastity device to shock yourself into submission to me sissy, I want it to hurt when you cum!.

File name: Latex 1536 Worship me sissy slut CustomClip
File Size : 1.48 GB
Runtime : 15 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FetClip239 - FDNadja

- No.239: Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a dominant black leather outfit. She wears a skintight black patent leather leggings, a black leather top and a black dominant leather jacket. She also wears pointed black over the knee boots with 13 cm high stiletto heels.

- Nr.239: Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem dominanten schwarzen Lederoutfit. Sie tragt eine knallenge schwarze Lack Leggings eine schwarzes Ledertop und eine schwarze dominante Lederjacke. Dazu tragt Sie spitze schwarze Overknee Stiefel mit 13cm hohen Stilettoabsatzen.

File name: Latex 1538 FetClip239
File Size : 377 MB
Runtime : 6 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Black Leg Ignore - KittenCandy

I wear a very strict black shiny dress with tall patent platform heels. I ignore you as if you just don't exist. But I know you are watching. You are always watching

File name: Latex 1539 Black Leg Ignore
File Size : 542 MB
Runtime : 6 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link: