Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Youll get caught - JamieTT

You know you'll get caught one day.. By your wife, friends, family or work.. You are not that clever, you'll slip up one day or people will get suspicious! What will you do when you get caught? Cause you will.. I've heard from many pets lately that they've been caught and had to lie to cover their tracks.. Such a risky game you play with the things you do, so dangerous

File name: Latex 1540 Youll get caught
File Size : 1.01 GB
Runtime : 10 min 43 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Catsuit Blonde Fucks Herself - SkinTightHotties

Amazing buxom blonde Jaiden is alone in the cinema. Wearing the TIGHTEST LATEX CATSUIT you'll ever see along with a sexy corset, she shows off her curves. Jaiden's big tits spill out from the catsuit and the temperature begins to increase... This catsuit hides a naughty secret, a ZIPPER below the crotch, and Jaiden pulls it open. Oh my, what a sight! Jaiden's pussy is in on complete show as she fingers herself. She is desperate to cum and she brings herself to massive orgasms with a high-speed massage wand, and we see everything as it happens! Tight latex catsuits don't come much sexier than this

File name: Latex 1542 Latex Catsuit Blonde Fucks Herself
File Size : 441 MB
Runtime : 10 min 8 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Michelle Thorne Smoking Hot Rubber Slut - Michelle Thorne XXX

Wacth me all Dressed in Rubber and:Latex Playing with my Pussy and Fucking a Nice Bog Dildo

File name: Latex 1543 Michelle Thorne Smoking Hot Rubber Slut
File Size : 466 MB
Runtime : 12 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Perfectly Presented - SophiaSylvan

I greet you in a latex corset and bra, with fishnets and gloves, caress my curves over my rubber panties. Then I bend over doggystyle, legs together to give you that perfect view that you love so much. My ass looks perfectly round and framed in the shiny material as I wiggle it gently for you and encourage you to stroke. Not too much talking in this one, just enough to encourage you to release your load all over my ass! Partway through I peel down my slick panties to reveal my curves in just fishnets, my holes visible for your visual delight. Please give me your load!

File name: Latex 1544 Perfectly Presented
File Size : 981 MB
Runtime : 6 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Wicked Worship - SophiaSylvan

Time to put that submissive tongue to good use, instead of talking back, you've been keeping quiet like a good boy. Now that tongue is going to be privileged, and aren't you salivating already at the sight of me in full latex with thigh high boots? Now make sweet love to the dirty bottoms, show me how you will worship my pussy if you can hold back your miserable, desperate load long enough, good submissives who behave themselves get rewarded. I have a date later, and you're going to prepare me, otherwise you will be punished. Lick these boots exactly how I demand, suck the heel like a cock. Now lick up and down the shaft, closer to my latex-clad thighs. Good boy. Now you can polish my ass with your tongue, picking up any stray lint and dirt and making it gleam to perfection. Aren't you lucky? Are you grateful? Don't forget to thank me, bitch! Kiss this ass that you serve. Know your place. Now, I'm unzipping my crotch to reveal my holiest of holies, control yourself. Lap at my secret fount, you can't possibly make me cum before I get bored of your ministrations, but you can amuse me for a minute or two until you cum like the minute man you are.

File name: Latex 1546 Wicked Worship
File Size : 739 MB
Runtime : 10 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Leashed Tease - YGK

You are the luckiest pet in the world. Not only do I treat and control you as you have yearned for, I play with you in the most teasing and tantalizing way, rewarding your obedience and begging accordingly. There is certainly no greater feeling than being My adoring owned pet at the end of My leash. After all the excitement of worshiping My shiny smooth ass, legs and stilettos it is no surprise you are desperately begging for some tension relief. you know there is only one way a pet like you cums at My feet. you will hump My shiny smooth PVC ass, legs and stilettos and cum on My command, My horny bitch. Good pet

File name: Latex 1547 Leashed Tease
File Size : 892 MB
Runtime : 14 min 35 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Trampled Beneath YGKs Feet - YGK

Your purpose is to suffer for My pleasure. you're restrained, completely vulnerable and at My mercy. But you'll be getting no mercy from Me worm! I'm going to make you suffer in agony for this amazing view. Towering above you tiny insignificant dirt I trample. Standing full weight on your worthless body, I grind My heels deeper into your skin. The sound of your screams only encourage Me more. you better keep still as I trample your body and crush your throat... See My glorious smile - I love your pain, the sound of your choke. Beg for more. My powerful pantyhose feet smother and trample your carpet face until you are in total surrender.

File name: Latex 1548 Trampled Beneath YGKs Feet
File Size : 536 MB
Runtime : 11 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Corrupt Intentions - JamieTT

My intentions are totally corrupt, what I do is corrupt and you are corrupt for buying this. I love messing with you all, mind fu*king you into submission, blackmailing you and extorting cash! I am corrupt after all. I know exactly what I'm doing, corrupt people do, they always come out winning and I win every time

File name: Latex 1549 Corrupt Intentions
File Size : 774 MB
Runtime : 8 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Fetish JOI - LaylaCherrie

I know how much you love latex, and there's nothing better than a sexy woman wrapped in it. I start off by waving my ass in your face before telling you to get your cock out and slowly jerk it as I tease you with my latex-clad legs and ass. I tell you to speed up, and imagine your hard cock is rubbing against my shiny ass while I show off for you...

File name: Latex 1551 Latex Fetish JOI
File Size : 203 MB
Runtime : 9 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Empty balls empty bank - JamieTT

I want to empty your balls and empty your bank and I can do both with great ease. It's easy for a woman like me to suck you in with how I look and how I sound, it's easy for me to lure you weak men and take advantage. I'll keep you busy with a great show, a great session, a visual delight on your screen and whilst your busy jerking on that cock I'll be keeping myself busy going thru your accounts, logs and files. It's not hard for someone like me to get your banking details if I really wanted them. Imagine you go to the ATM one day and you have no money, I could easily clear you out.

File name: Latex 1552 Empty balls empty bank
File Size : 851 MB
Runtime : 8 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:

NUTCRACKER - Mistress Patricia

Look what I?ve got here. A remainder of the Christmas Season. And you know what I will do with it? Correct. I?m gonna bust your nuts with it!

File name: Latex 1553 NUTCRACKER
File Size : 172 MB
Runtime : 5 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

EXTREME Jerk Off Challenge - Violet Doll

You’ve been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I’m not going to tell you what’s involved, but I’ll tell you it’s pretty extreme.Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task & collect their reward. Are u ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started.

File name: Latex 1554 EXTREME Jerk Off Challenge
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 14 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FetClip240 - FDNadja

- In the new clip, Fetish Diva Nadja wears a black skintight pencil leather skirt, a sexy black silk blouse and a black leather jacket. She also wears red platform over the knee boots with 14cm high heels.

- Im neuen Clip trägt Fetish Diva Nadja einen schwarzen knallengen Bleistift Lederrock eine sexy schwarze Seidenbluse und eine schwarze Lederjacke. Dazu trägt sie rote Plateau Overknee Stiefel mit 14cm hohen Absätzen.

File name: Latex 1555 FetClip240
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 4 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:

4k Loser 4k Wanker - JamieTT

Have you got all the new tech? Have you gone out and spent loads of money on all the latest 4k technology? Well ain't that funny cause I've got a 4k humiliation clip for 4k losers just like you. You've spent all that money to fill the void in your life, perhaps you have no partner, no girlfriend and no one to have sex! This tends to leave men like you with nothing but technology to play with. You want high quality humiliation and you have it you 4k loser. 4k — Please ensure you have the correct equipment to handle and enjoy UHD clips, 4K.

File name: Latex 1556 4k Loser 4k Wanker
File Size : 1.81 GB
Runtime : 7 min 14 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Chance to worship latex goddess - Queen Regina

you have that amazing chance when I let you worship My amazing lubed latex dress, sexy and brand new...Shiny, so tight and so sexy... you cant resist your fetish addiction, plus Its My order so OBEY!get down on your knee and Worship My Perfect Latex dress... look at your self how weak and horny you are...Beauty of My perfect Body making you so Crazy..losing all power in one moment There now way back in you obsession for tight and sexy Latex dress Like Mine... Worship Your Goddess Obey! and Pray for more..

File name: Latex 1557 Chance to worship latex goddess
File Size : 957 MB
Runtime : 10 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

HOT BUSTY NURSE SOPHIAB IN PROSTATE PLAY - SophiaB

Cum on my TITS really turns me on, Chicks with Dicks get me off too.Love the feeling of a Hard Cock in the back of throat, A finger in my ASS will

File name: Latex 1558 HOT BUSTY NURSE SOPHIAB IN PROSTATE PLAY
File Size : 606 MB
Runtime : 30 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link: