Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Fail So I Can Beat You - AMAZON Goddess Harley

- You desperately wanna be my slave… You love the sound of that… slave, slave, slave… well slaves follow orders… and slaves exist to please me… It doesn’t have to be fair… it doesn’t have to be easy… actually its more fun when I set you up to fail, haha…
- Its more fun when I see you struggling to be a good little slave and I know your gonna end up with a beating anyway, haha… maybe you’ll be lucky today, slave… maybe I’m gonna give you permission to jerk off in my presence… and if you’re an obedient slave, maybe you’ll avoid a beating… a horribly vicious beating… a beating that make you cry… a beating that could be excruciating… maybe this will just be a fun little jerk off game… wanna play slave???

File name: Latex 1601 Fail So I Can Beat You
File Size : 605 MB
Runtime : 13 min 20 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Caged Shoe bitch - YGK

I ruin male egos without even trying, they literally beg to be degraded and kept in a cage, so this bitch is so lucky to be used by Me. I moved the cage to the end of My bed to increase the tease and humiliation even more. it stares at My feet in transparent stilettos as I relax, completely ignoring its existence. Trapped inside the cage, there is no escape! I let it beg hard to just kiss My superior sole. I use the bitch for cleaning and polishing My stilettos. I command and the bitch obeys. Licking and sucking through the cage. it is unworthy of My divine feet - I only use them as a weapon to make it suffer even more. I love controlling its stroking and stopping - a true mind fuck to get ruthlessly teased and denied while I make it work hard as My shoe bitch. It will not leave this cage or cum for a long time. Only after begging hard I let it stick its head out and attach its collar. Now I inspect My shiny red stilettos to see how well the bitch polished them... Of course the inferior worm missed a spot! A kick in its face for My cruel pleasure and I will make it lick and shine until I am completely satisfied!

File name: Latex 1602 Caged Shoe bitch
File Size : 725 MB
Runtime : 12 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The Honour of Being at Her Soles - YGK

males are privileged to be at the end of My leash, crawling after My Divine feet. My pet bitch has proved to be obedient on its walk today and I am going to reward it. My shoe sole rests on its head as I look down on it grovelling before Me kissing the floor in reverence. I remove its muzzle and allow it to kiss My feet then beg to kiss My shiny vinyl clad ass. What an honour to be anywhere near Me, let alone worshipping My amazing ass. The lucky bitch licks My heels spotless and shiny as I relax on the couch. Locked in chastity with no hope for release, the shoe bitch has only one purpose - lick, suck and serve My Superior soles! My assertive authority keeps it in its lowly place, serving Me with desperate devotion until I have had enough and just use its face as a footstool beneath My fishnet soles.

File name: Latex 1603 The Honour of Being at Her Soles
File Size : 546 MB
Runtime : 12 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Released and Ruined - YGK

It's time to play with My toy again. it has no idea what I have in store for it today, I'm sure many scenarios are running through its head as it lays in the dark box hearing Me pick up the chain and handcuffs. I order it out and to its knees before Me to inspect My property locked in chastity. Hmm, will I finally use the key around My latex ankle to unlock it.... slave did not anticipate the unbearably hot release I grant it. In seconds of its released dick being near My latex feet and patent stilettos it becomes throbbing hard. you want to lick My shiny slick legs and feet so so bad.... I laugh as it whimpers while shooting its cum in a devastating ruined orgasm. And finally allow it to lick and polish My latex legs and feet - to clean up its own cum it squirted all over them! Now kiss My soles and thank Me.

File name: Latex 1604 Released and Ruined
File Size : 573 MB
Runtime : 14 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:

POV Cock Riding in Leather 4 Creampie - Brittany Lynn

Brittany Lynn knows what you like. She knows you have a leather fetish and she knows you love shiny PVC. So, she is wearing her sexy black leather jacket and her ultra hot and shiny black thigh high PVC boots. With you already lying on her bed with a rock hard dick, she is ready for some action. After teasing you for just a moment or two, she gets on your hard cock in your POV and starts riding you. As she bobs up and down on you throbbing member, she offers up the kind of dirty talk she is famous for. She varies the position of her riding is loving every second of your cock stuffed in her pussy as her big tits bounce all over. She lets you know that she wants your cumload and this time she wants it inside her. She gets on your cock hot and heavy with the riding action and encourages you to cum in her. She wants that hot sticky load deep in her cunt. Soon enough you are shooting a big cumshot inside her as she wanted. She then climbs off your cock and carefully holds the creampie mess in. The view then switches to her pussy a lot more close up. She takes the time then to show off the creampie mess and just lets it ooze out of her cunt. She rubs it around a bit and continues on with the dirty talk. She loves driving you crazy like she does and she loves to get the creampie reward. With all the leather and PVC she has to tempt and tease you with, she will be back for more cumloads soon.

File name: Latex 1605 POV Cock Riding in Leather 4 Creampie
File Size : 214 MB
Runtime : 7 min 26 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Pain & Punishment - JamieTT

A reworked custom clip made available to all. You are just a silly little virgin slave and not a very good one either. You don't tribute or buy me gifts and you are always messaging me for free! This needs to change otherwise I may start changing you a cum tax or making you pay just to speak to me. I know you love games so much but bad boys don't get to play they get pain and punishment. With help of a random number generator I am going to decide how you will punish yourself and that cock. It will also decide how many days of denial you are to put yourself into for me. You won't want to be bad in future, will you?

File name: Latex 1606 Pain & Punishment
File Size : 919 MB
Runtime : 9 min 24 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Footstool Reward - YGK

i would love to see a clip with You telling me that as Your new pet i will be permanently collared and treated like the /bitch that i am. One of my new duties would be to serve as Your footstool whenever required. Maybe You can start the clip in a pair of Your heels and at some point take them off to reveal Your perfect feet (yes, i have a foot fetish). i can then maybe be ordered to hold Your shoes in my mouth while continuing my stool duties. You could also possibly run down a list of other duties that i would be expected to carry out as a new slave/pet - domestic chores, human ashtray, keeping all Your shoes clean, etc. i hope that's enough to go on. To be honest, You are amazing so i would be happy with anything.Custom Clip FeedbackWow!!! i’m not usually at a loss for words but i almost am now. Have just watched the clip You sent and it is incredible. Thank You so much for making it. It was well worth the wait. The only thing that could have made it better for me is if i had actually been there. Nothing in this world would be better than kneeling and submitting to Your superiority and becoming Your shoe-licking, footstool.

File name: Latex 1607 Footstool Reward
File Size : 727 MB
Runtime : 13 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

House slave Chastity Torment - YGK

You keep staring at Me when you’re supposed to be working… I expect you to do the housework to My standards but you’re doing a pathetic job. It seems you are in desperate need of a cruel tease. Put that broom down and on your knees for inspection. That chastity cage is tight and secure. The key around My neck. Now you’re going to keep your eyes on Me, My ass, My legs, My teasing tormenting curves. Do exactly as I command with My locked property. Mine to play with as I please. Torment as I desire. Kiss My ass, worship as you beg for mercy. your locked dick so tight against the cage, leaking helplessly.. Haha cum for Me… in the cage!

File name: House slave Chastity Torment
File Size : 548 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Surprise Mistress Ass Grinding Panty HJ - Brittany Lynn

You have been hanging out with your sweet and innocent female friend all week and she is so sad to see you go. She hands you over a beverage and tells you to have it before she takes you to the airport. You suddenly feel funny and she asks if you are feeling okay. You next rouse to find that your sweet innocent friend is now dressed in all PVC. And, you quickly realize that you are in a chair, naked and tied up. She knows you are confused so she starts to explain that she has been dominating panty Mistress for some time now, but you just never knew. So, she is going to show what she does and there is really nothing you can do about it. But, she promises to get you to the airport in time for your flight. She pulls up her PVC skirt to reveal she has on black satin panties and notices that your cock is getting hard from seeing them. So, she backs her plump ass right up to you and starts to do some hot ass grinding on your cock. After a bit of that she takes those panties off and puts them over your head so you can smell her pussy scent. She then takes a blue satin panties and starts to give you a POV panty handjob. This is what she does, and again, there is nothing you can do about it, but allow her to milk your cock. She then takes another pair of pink satin panties out and uses those to caress your balls. After a bit she uses another beige pair of satin panties and really goes at your cock with a satin panty handjob like you have never had before. After some more dominating panty handjob work, she stops to take off the panties from your head. She then uses just those and starts to stroke your cock fast. She tells you that she wants you to cum in her satin panties. Soon enough you are delivering and she milks every last drop out of you as promised. She then shows you the cumshot mess you made in her panties and folds them up and shoves them in your mouth. As you have the cum soaked panties in your mouth she tells you that she is going to go off and take a break. She will be back to milk you once again, but for now will leave you tied up. She still promises that you will make your flight, but she wants to have more fun with you first and there is nothing you can do about that but be milked once again.

File name: Latex 1608 Surprise Mistress Ass Grinding Panty HJ
File Size : 294 MB
Runtime : 10 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Jordan Pryce - Medical Pink

Busty Russian Jordan Pryce is in a medical mood. She is wearing a pink latex outfit with her boobs hanging out and a pair of pink high heel shoes. She is sitting down in a medical room and soon starts to run her hands over her tits and pussy and telling you about her massive boobs. She tweaks and plays with her nipples, getting her nipples sensitive and aroused. She moves down to her pussy and inner thighs. She talks dirty to you about wanting your big dick inside her. Jordan sits on her tits and licks them. She inserts her finger into her mouth and sucks noisily. She stands up and turns around, pulling the latex aside to reveal her pussy. She spreads her ass and fingers herself. She returns to the seated position and picks up a pink Rabbit vibrator. She plays with it around her nipples, rubbing the tip of the toy on her tits and then giving herself a tit job. She sucks the end of the toy noisily as it rests between her massive tits. She moves the vibrator towards her pussy and after teasing her wet cunt she pushes it in and masturbates with it. The scene was filmed with 2 HD DSLR cameras, on in close and the other on a wider framing. We swap between the two camera angles throughout the video. The video is shot in HD 1080p and good quality audio too.

File name: Latex 1609 Jordan Pryce Medical Pink
File Size : 199 MB
Runtime : 11 min 56 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Tallulah orgasm tower - EroticaBabes

Tallulah is about try to out our orgasm tower. She enters the scene dressed in a figure hugging latex outfit and starts to look at the device. It has straps, a Hitachi want in place. She wants to try it out. She looks around to see if she's alone. Yup she is. She steps into the device and places the wand tip onto her pussy. We fade and return with her fully strapped in and the Hitachi wand doing it's thing on her pussy. Tallulah ain't going anywhere. Ankles, wrists, neck as all secured as the vibrations work on her pussy and clit. You can see the intensity of the feeling build, Tallulah moans and groans with more and more intensity. She is loving it! She builds her orgasm, 3 mins in and she's nearly there! It's such a powerful device and a girl's best friend. She looks in agony and pleasure at the same time. She's really reaching the point of no return, at 04:30 mm:ss she tries her best to relax and let the orgasm die down so she has more time to savour the toy. It doesn't last long! She's back to raptures at 05:22 mm:ss. Just look at her eyes and voice. Blimey she is enjoying this. Her legs are starting to quiver and shake. Just look at the toes, curled up and feeling the moment, 06:37 mm:ss and she's over the edge and cums. We then watches her come down off the peak and back to normality, she laughs and says, this is such a hard job

File name: Latex 1610 Tallulah orgasm tower
File Size : 146 MB
Runtime : 7 min 31 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Latexual - Goddess Joules Opia

My new latex is sexy, isn't it? Don't you just love the sounds it makes? I want you to get down on your knees and pray to my gorgeous body! This clip includes binaural beats, jerk off instructions, latex fetish, goddess worship, and mesmerizing visual effects

File name: Latex 1611 Latexual
File Size : 618 MB
Runtime : 10 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:

NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS PATIENT XXX - HannahBrooks

WATCH AS NAUGHTY NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS AND WANKS HER PATIENTS COCK UNTIL HE EXPLODES XXX

File name: Latex 1612 NURSE BROOKS COCK PUMPS PATIENT XXX
File Size : 481 MB
Runtime : 3 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Jades Boots Vinyl and Vibrator - Jade Styles

Here I am making myself Cum in my Bit Black Shiny Boots, My Vinyl and Buckles Body Corset and trying out my new Black Bullet Clit Vibrator. Lots of awesome angles and closeups of the boots and my pussy. This one is for the fetish gear lovers but its also Great just as a Cumshow. Preview worse quality than actual Vid as always (MV fault not mine) and as always If you rate it 5 stars and leave a review I will send you an explicit gallery FREE

File name: Latex 1613 Jades Boots Vinyl and Vibrator
File Size : 739 MB
Runtime : 20 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Suck My Dick - JamieTT

You need to suck my dick, suck my m...f... dick and you better do it good.. I want you dribbling and crying over my big dick. I am the alpha in this relationship and bitches like you suck alphas dick so crack on! You can stop sucking once you cum, little fag..

File name: Latex 1614 Suck My Dick
File Size : 952 MB
Runtime : 9 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

RED LATEX WHIP - Mistress Patricia

The red latex whip is one of my favourite toys and I'd love to use it on you and leave my mark on your back.

File name: Latex 1616 RED LATEX WHIP
File Size : 72.2 MB
Runtime : 2 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Mistress Suck Fuck & Creampie - Ms Camilla Creampie

Mistress Camilla loves her latex, it turns her on so much that she needs a good fucking! She sucks her man and tells him to fuck her resulting in a lovely big creampie

File name: Latex 1617 Latex Mistress Suck Fuck & Creampie
File Size : 2.87 GB
Runtime : 16 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

LATEX MISTRESS DIAPERS HER FETISH DOLL - Penny Barber

- LATEX MISTRESS DIAPERS HER FETISH DOLL - PENNY BARBER ABDL DIAPER MISTRESS

File name: Latex 1618 LATEX MISTRESS DIAPERS HER FETISH DOLL
File Size : 823 MB
Runtime : 10 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Babe Riding Dick by Pussy But Craving for Huge Load of Cum in Mouth

- Pink Milk

File name: Latex 1619 Latex Babe Riding Dick by Pussy But Craving for Huge Load of Cum in Mouth
File Size : 156 MB
Runtime : 7 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link: