Leotards, Racequeens and One Piece Swimsuits

jonar

I'd love to see a section dedicated to women wearing these, both movie clips and photographs. IMO a shiny high leg OPS is far more sexier than for example a bikini ;).

son_of_dad

I wish someone would make a site for one piece swimwear. Swimsuit heaven do quality work but it's NN. One piece seems limited to JAV.

barry55

Spandex and 8" heels, French Cut One Piece and 8" heels, Lycra Leggings and Heels, Short Skirts so Ass shows and Heels, School Girl short Skirts and Heels [8" Min.] Cat Suits and Heels!! ALL VIDEOS!! :)

davdleotard

Leotards and piece swimsuits it’s only exactly that girls in performance exercise instruction wear the minimum as operate can give attention to on the fitness of their flexible and sweaty bodies as they move a propos.

spacecadet

Count me in too, but given the few responses to this thread, it seems we're in the extreme minority. How Met-Art, Femjoy, Nubiles, et. al. handle these outfits is indicative - a few shots (out of 100+) then nude. Yet these same sites will feature women wearing more or less normal, everyday clothing for a good chunk of the set before going nude. Make it make sense.

Myself, I'm a solid fan of the athletic one piece swimsuits - think what the Olympics swimmers/divers wear. The "racer back" style I believe it's called. The straps aren't straight on the back, they cross over each other or junction in the center. Worn without any gimmicks like pantyhose or hooker heels or any of that nonsense. Just a gal wearing a sexy one-piece for at least half a set of 100+, then going nude slowly over 10-15 pics, then the rest of the set nude. You'd think it would be a simple request but it seems to be a lot to ask of some of these photographers.