Login Problems??

barry55

I'm a lifetime member of keep2share. Just about 2 weeks ago they started making me not only login, but prove I'm not a robot by taking the cap. test every time I login?? I've asked their security dept. why as a longtime member, I have to do this every time I login. I haven't got a reply from them. I use a older 61" rear projection TV as my computer screen, so it's not as clear as a HDTV. Sometimes it's hard to see the items they want checked, so it might take 4 or 5 tries to finally Login. It's very frustrating. I wonder if any other members have this same issue?? Thanks :)

bufgold

I'm a lifetime K2S member also. When logging in I get the cap test only if I mistype my password.

I think I read they revoked the lifetime plans because "some users were abusing it" and converted previous lifetime into one year accounts.

Maybe your account expired?

bufgold

Guess I now need to edit my previous post. Ever since I posted that, I've been getting a logon error with "invaild cap" even though I wasn't provided with a cap test and put in my logon info correctly.

I'm not sure about the revoking of lifetime plans - mine still shows as a lifetime subscription.