London Lix - Vid

Title: London Lix - Prescription for Denial Pt.2

Description: Follow up to 'Prescription For Denial'. You're back to see me, your sex doctor, and I'm unimpressed because you haven't been following my instructions. You're back to your jerkaholic, masturbation addict ways, and it just won't do. I give you a new set of stroking instructions, and put you on a strict orgasm schedule, this time with some penalties, that will have you playing right into my manipulative hands... good luck with those blue balls ;)

Format: MP4

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 313 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

https://filefox.cc/2erpedfy6yu1/London Lix - Prescription for Denial Pt.2.mp4

Title: London Lix - Hurt Your Dick and Balls ft. Princess Ashley

Description: Last year, you guys just lapped up the ballbusting attention from me and Princess Ashley, so we’re back, in tight leather and PVC, to dominate your dick and balls once again. You’ll be getting plenty of verbal humiliation, bratty jerk off encouragement, and CBT instructions in today’s clip. It would be wise to have a book and something to strike your balls with ready before you begin, so that this time can be extra painful, in an efficient manner. Fall at the feet of our thigh high boots and beg to worship our big tits and tight asses. These Goddess bodies almost make up for the amount your cock and balls will hurt. Almost. You probably won’t be able to cum by the time we’re done with you, but just in case you’re such a horny jerkaholic that you CAN, we’ve devised a mindfucking game for that, too. Dick at the ready, loser!

Format: MP4

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 511 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

https://filefox.cc/5grsb57j16dw/London_Lix_-_Hurt_Your_Dick_and_Balls_ft._Princess_Ashley.mp4

Hardcore Anal Aroma – Cum Eating Instruction

I’m here to train you. I know you want to be the best, most feminized little sissy that you can be. You want your ass to be skilled in the art of taking and pleasing big dick, don’t you? Good little slut. We’ll get you warmed up with some nice hits of that little bottle, and I’ll teach you exactly how to suck dick. This is going to be so humiliating and pleasurable for you at the same time. Once you’re warmed up, your anal training will begin, but not without plenty more intox, don’t you worry. My feminizing talk and sexy teasing encouragement will help you pound your ass and fuck your throat like a good little sissy whore, taking my bi humiliation along with it all, of course. And when you’re ready to explode, how should we wrap things up? By getting you to give yourself a nice facial, and swallow your own load, of course!

Keywords: cum eating instruction , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , MIND FUCK , MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , SISSY TRAINING , FEMINIZATION

Duration: 0:12:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 572.75 MB

London Lix - How To Get Your Girlfriend To Cuckold You

We decide to play a game of rock paper scissors. You need to keep track of how many plays you win! The amount of wins you have will determine how you get to cum (normally, eating it, no cumming, etc) I give you JOI throughout while we play. Includes: non nude, cei, joi, games, femdom themes.

Duration: 0:13:09 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 421.2 MB

Download:
[Manyvids] London Lix - How To Get Your Girlfriend To Cuckold You.mp4