LucieLaska

P

phjones16

Anybody know if her site started posting 18+ sets yet? I'm thinking about joining, thanks!

Lazarus

Her website says her birthday is 6/21/1998. Wouldn't that make her 18+ on the day the site opened?
Perhaps someone has more recent information.
I was a member of her website when it first opened until January, but I am not now, so I'm going from memory what they said on her site. They said they had originally planned to open her site Spring 2016 and had started shooting material at that time. Then, for whatever reason, they decided it would be best to wait until she turned 18 to open the site. So, they had all that pre-18 material they shot that they were going to present first. It wasn't clear how many months worth of pre-18 material they had or what they planned to do once they had released it all.

tscdude

Perhaps someone has more recent information.
I was a member of her website when it first opened until January, but I am not now, so I'm going from memory what they said on her site. They said they had originally planned to open her site Spring 2016 and had started shooting material at that time. Then, for whatever reason, they decided it would be best to wait until she turned 18 to open the site. So, they had all that pre-18 material they shot that they were going to present first. It wasn't clear how many months worth of pre-18 material they had or what they planned to do once they had released it all.
Yes, this is correct. They waited until she turned 18 so that they would not have to redo her site a few months in to it opening, because of the filing information that must be done for an 18+ site.

Her 18+ content "started" last week. I have that in quotes, because the set is virtually identical to her under 18 sets. We will have to wait and see if she gets more comfortable and starts showing more. I think she is a beautiful girl and I am hoping she starts being more like Ayla Ross.

Dunrungill

Yes, the Lucie Laska site has made the transition to 18+ content. The video and set numbering has restarted at 1.

tscdude

does anyone know if the new video green machine is not only see through?
By "not only see through" do you mean does she get naked? If so, no, she does not. She does the same "hand bra" and other covered nude poses as she did when her site was under 18.

zw1936

The last one posted here was 25. So if they reset the numbers this weeks update on her site was the first 18+ update, so dont jump to conclusions. But it if you look at the other sites it would not be that strange. Alex is still doing handbras (with slips) and Amanda kept doing handbras (not always fully covering) for another year after her site went 18+

Rodzila

both alex and amanda had major slips and reveals on their first 18+ and from what tscdude is saying the video didn't have the same progress you would expect for the first 18+ video

tscdude

Nope. Today's update is more of the same. She takes everything off, but covers up with a comforter the whole time.
Hopefully she starts heading in a more 18+ direction. If she doesn't, I'll probably cancel my membership in the next month.

Rodzila

i don't get it.. so why did they start the numbers from 1 again? i guess they still have more stuff from before or they don't want her showing still.

RandomAct

My theory that I had with Alex kinda holds true with Lucie. I think they are allowing the old pre-18 stuff to cycle off of the site first, before they push the envelope any further, just to make things easier with the 2257 paperwork.

Sly_Fry

Lucie's site has been an odd experience. I don't have a current membership, but when it first opened her sets were fantastic, and the vids really did push the envelope. Her first video is amazing for her age, including a pretty close up and clear prolonged shot at her kitty. It's through a lace nightie, but you can CLEARLY see the goods. Then after set...8 or 10 or so, the sets/vids started to really regress. They got tamer and tamer.

If her stuff starts to really progress again, I'll likely join up. But not until I see that she's atleast going to get back to the level or her earliest sets and vids.

tscdude

I agree. That set you're talking about she "accidentally" pulls her breast out too. It's like she was told to play it safe after the first few sets and didn't change back to being daring even after she turned 18.

tscdude

No update from Lucie today. The admin says she missed her last couple shoots, but he is hopeful they can still reschedule with her. However, he is also advising people to cancel their memberships so it doesn't sound promising...
Looks like the whole delay in releasing her site until she turned 18, may have been for naught.