LucieLaska

Lazarus

Looks like Lucie's website might be done. While the webmaster is not ruling out future updates, he seems pessimistic about future updates. Posted today on the site:

As some of you have probably surmised, there is no update of Lucie today. Lucie missed her last couple of shoots for various reasons and it’s been unusually problematic rescheduling another. We were hoping to pull a miracle shoot yesterday, but it was not to be. We haven’t given up yet as we are still trying to set up another shoot. Honestly, it’s not looking very promising at the moment so you may want to cancel your memberships and keep an eye out for updates. Obviously, this really sucks.

I agree. That set you're talking about she "accidentally" pulls her breast out too. It's like she was told to play it safe after the first few sets and didn't change back to being daring even after she turned 18.
Which vid is that? I might need to see this. :)

CheeksMcButt

It would be a shame. She's one of only two decent models left.

I don't know how to feel about that webmaster. Amanda's a dumpster fire. Honey-cream has become nothing but ugly chicks with fake tits, he let Maya get away, Sheri is a shell of her former self, TSE has good looking talent - but very tame with no personality, Ayla and Shay went straight up nude (which some people like, but I like the build-up), Danni split (But it was time), Petra was an odd experiment, Kris flaked out and now has unrealistic expectations about Snapchat, and we could go on. I thought he finally would get it right with Lucie... but even then the delays, and now nothing.

It's like whatever BFC touches gets tainted so quickly.

suppoon420

It's the entire teen glamour industry, not just BFC. There's just too few willing to play the game in the teen-glamour market. Webmasters / photographers are scared of the stigma, models (and their parents) are more savvy and less interested in being on the web, and the industry as a whole has been tainted by past perceptions and exploitations. The fact that BFC has been able to get anyone, much less girls who look like Lucie, is remarkable. I just wish it was sustainable. I miss sites like ***, PS17, TS, and I don't think they are ever coming back.

Sly_Fry

It would be a shame. She's one of only two decent models left.
There is still some bright spots out there, certainly not like the hey day, but some. Alex is still fantastic! NCT has two solo sites, both of which are pretty damn good. Alice Teen Model is far better than I expected, a huge step up from the NCT stuff of hers, and if your interested in "slips", there have been quite a few in the first month already. Lola and Friends is another good site. It alternates, content wise, some topless tease, some full nude and a few masturbation vids too.

I agree we will likely never see it like it was in it's prime, but I don't think the Teen Glamour Industry is dead or dying, just simply not what it once was.

JJ83

Best time for BFC (under 18): Teenstarlet, Kris Karson, Cali Skye and Alex Arabella (under)
They really need to renew their sites with minors.
European girls, very tame. He needs to get American girls again.

LarryKing

There seems to be a new girl taking over Lucies site. They are advertising "Mia Preview" on her site. Anyone have any info on this? She looks nice from the picture.

Lazarus

There seems to be a new girl taking over Lucies site. They are advertising "Mia Preview" on her site. Anyone have any info on this? She looks nice from the picture.
Mia is not taking over Lucie's site. Unless they are able to get Lucie to shoot more sets-- and they sounded pessimistic-- Lucie's site will go into archive mode. Because they were not able to provide a new set with Lucie last Wednesday as they hoped, they offered a preview of Mia instead so as to provide something subscribers might appreciate.

P

phjones16

This Sofi girl looks pretty hot, any info on her? Maybe she will be the next great solo site :)

CheeksMcButt

This Sofi girl looks pretty hot, any info on her? Maybe she will be the next great solo site :)
Sofi is very hot. One of best on TSE in terms of natural looks. The current rotation of girls on TSE barely show cleavage at this point. They need to step it up again.