Lynda Leigh

Lynda Leigh - My Husband Is Sleeping

Lynda has just been out on date with her boyfriend. Now that she is home Lynda wants to tell us all about it. She has to be quiet and Lynda is whispering because her husband is asleep upstairs. Thats right, Lynda has a husband but one dick is not enough. Lynda tells you everything she did on her date and while telling you she is getting horny. Lynda quietly pulls up her top to show you her amazing boobs. Trying to be quiet she sits down and pulls her knickers down to reveal her wet pusssy. You get to hear Lynda's sexy voice tell you her naughty story while Lynda plays with her pussy.

File Size:330 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00;10;11
format:MP4

Download file - 330.9 MB

Lynda Leigh Full HD 1080

Lynda Leigh - Drunk Fun

I love having a drink and getting drunk but I have to be careful as I get naughty when I have a drink. Just like this occasion when I let my date get me drunk. I get so horny and hot when im drunk that I will do anything. I cant even wait to get to the bedroom before I pull my knickers down. He starts to finger me and i love it. Its only our first date so I dont let him do anything else but I wanted to..!

File Size:313 MB
Duration:00;09;42

Download file - 313.5 MB

Lynda Leigh - Mistress JOI

Im wearing my latex thigh high boots and Im going to be your mistress. As your mistress I want you to do exactly what I tell you. Your going to watch me wank this dildo and do the same to your cock. My Jerk Off Instruction is going to last the full duration of the video. You are not allowed to cum until I tell you. Now pay attention, lets begin.

File Size:221 MB
Duration:00;06;49

Download file - 221.6 MB

Lynda Leigh Full HD 1080

Lynda Leigh - Big Black Cock Addict

I love big black cock and I cannot get enough. My husband has left because he know he can no longer do anything for me. Im single and Im addicted to big black cock. Ive got my very own big black dildo cock and I cant wait to show you. Its huge and I love fucking myself with it. It makes me so fucking horny and my pussy is wet just thinking about it. Watch me play with my pussy and then fuck it.

File Size:491 MB
Duration:00;15;06

Download file - 491.6 MB

Lynda Leigh Full HD 1080

Lynda Leigh Outside Smoke

In this naughty video Im outside teasing you all with my sexy outdit while smoking a cigarette. Watch me as flash my boobs, bum and pussy to anyone thats watching. I know you boys cant resist when I bend over and shake my arse revealing my pussy. Neighter can the workmen next door..!

File Size:189 MB
Duration:00;05;55

Download file - 189.0 MB

BBC Toilet Tease

DURATION: 9m 28sec
ADDED: 04-DEC-15

Im wearing one of my sexiest lapdancing domme outfits. I love my long rubber gloves, they make me feel like im in control. I popped in to the toilet and you followed me you bad boy. Normally you wouldnt be allowed in here but Ive been teasing your big black cock all night. I think its about time i get on my knees and suck it. Im already wet and horny, hows your dick doing..? Lets see if i can get in my wet pussy.

File Size:307 MB
Duration:00;09;29
format:Mp4

Download file - 307.1 MB

p1-p2

Stepson Taboo Blowjob

DURATION: 8m 22sec
ADDED: 19-OCT-16
Category: Homemade

My horny stepson is home from uni and my husbands out. Ive got the hots for him and wanted to have some fun with him. I know its wrong but its only stepson and I know he likes me. I caught him following me up the stairs and decided to confront him. I let him touch my boob and that got my pussy wet. The next thing I know Im sucking his cock on the stairs and really enjoying it. My husbands not home for a while and my stepson has lots of energy. Im getting very horny and I thought to myself, lets continue this upstairs...

Stepson Taboo Blowjob p2

DURATION: 11m 18sec
ADDED: 09-NOV-16
Category: Homemade

My horny stepson is home from uni and my husbands out. Ive got the hots for him and wanted to have some fun with him. In this second instalment I take him upstairs in to my bedroom. Im so horny I let him touch my pussy and get it wet. He fingers my pussy which is driving me crazy. I cant wait to get his cock in my mouth. The fact that hes my stepson and we shouldnt be doing this is making me even hornier. I love the feel of his hard cock in my mouth. Watch me suck it and lick up all that tasty cum.

File Size:642 MB
Duration:00;19;41

Download file - 642.1 MB