Macey II - A Busty Pinup - 06/15/21

Pinkside

MACEY II - A QUIET SQUIRTER
Release Date : 06/15/21 (NEW!!!)

It's part2 of beautiful dark haired Macey's shoot here on FTV, and we start off with a fun pink bikini top outdoors as she relaxes by the hammock, taking her boobs out of her top and letting them swing back and forth. Speaking of swinging around, she relaxes on the hammock with a toy next, licking her own nipples and fucking herself with the toy with music playing as the photographer snaps her camera! She slides the toy in and out, masturbating harder and harder until she brings herself to a nice squirting orgasm. After changing into a flowery top and shorts we see her posing against a tree next to a public path, talking about some of her sexual history as golf carts rode right past. Continuing the outdoor adventure we see her on a bike path under a bridge, squatting down to pull her shorts aside and masturbate with her fingers...and then she uses a pink toy to penetrate herself until she has a big strong squirting orgasm right there, soaking her shorts! Back at the house we see her exercising with some stair-running in her cute little blue shorts, her breasts bouncing with every step. They bounce even more as she does some jumping jacks with her top pulled up, and then jogging in place. She gives her enhanced breasts a hard massage and apparently they have a firm yet squishy texture like gummibears! We see her sliding a long dildo between them, tittyfucking herself and sucking on the end to show her oral technique, then kicking her leg up to fuck herself deep with the toy until she has another squirting orgasm, which we get to see from a couple of angles. She heads indoors again, this time wearing skimpy blue thong panties, spreading her legs open to finger herself and then using the powerful Vibraking toy against her clitoris for some final pleasure to finish off the day. She's a gorgeous and very fun dark haired woman with those incredible curves, and it's great to see her back in action on FTV MILFs!

Model Comments
Hello, everyone! Macey Jade here again, and I'm ecstatic to be back! This is by far the best time I've had in the industry, not including the squirting experiences I've had just with this company. In fact, I've never squirted so much in my life. My lists of talents include but are not limited to playing videos games and then looking at my phone and realizing people needed me all day. I like tacos, the food kind and the human kind. Ahahaha.. See what I did there? My favorite thing to do in my free time, besides playing Far Cry, is massaging my boobs. Personally, I think my boobs are my greatest asset, so soft and easy to feel! And who doesn't want to have a face full of melons? So let's skip the fancy dinners, long walks on the beach, and go straight to gaming and food! Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to masturbate with my Play Station controller. Ta-ta for now!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi fellas Lia here! Macey part 2! We start off poolside in this hot pink bikini Macey wanted to wear. I guess she doesn't get to do many bikini photo shoots in Arkansas lol. She gets naked and plows herself. Then we go on location to a very popular golf course. People everywhere and plenty of golfer interaction. Then we slip under this cart path bridge type thing where she sticks in her loveence toy she brought with and has a good squirt. Then we are off to the FTV house for a little workout and some good old titty fucking. She finishes strong with the huge dildo sword. Then we get into some bra and panty action on the sofa. Had to cut it short because of her agent, flights, and she was climaxed out. God bless her for getting some last action in. Enjoy Macey again!

VIDEO - A Busty Pinup

Total Duration : 01:16:48
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.54 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

macey-ii-00001562-01-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-02-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-03-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-04-1080p.mp4
macey-ii-00001562-05-1080p.mp4