Madden....

minion

latest twitter update, she and her roommate were attacked by a dog. i guess another month of no new content

teenluvver

Although her hurricane vid (that stops half way through) was after the bite juging by the bandage. Was there a show last night?

grooks

latest twitter update, she and her roommate were attacked by a dog. i guess another month of no new content
I don't comment often. People can complain that she hasn't done more. They can even hate that she got implants. But to say, "I guess another month of no new content" about someone, who has only gone a single week without content, in over a decade, is absolutely ridiculous.

With that said, things are winding down. The studio closed last year, which was about a year after her longtime photographer stopped shooting her. So up until around two years ago, she had a weekly structure of shooting content at the studio. Now she no longer has that and it shows. She's at the mercy of a photographer's own schedule and needs to find locations. It's also obvious there's no real backlog. So when an injury or something else pops up, it could mean missed updates. Her latest video, shows she can shoot around it and last week she mentioned having shot more sets, during last week's cam. So I think we're good for now.

Anyway, I can't believe you even made your original comment. So out of place knowing her consistency for over a decade.

I really don’t understand some this hot gets so much crap. She is insanely beautiful and who cares she got fake boobs! Chicks do it all the time and hers look great. Yeah I wished she would finally show them off too as I am tired of the whole NN tease of her, patty and the one model whose name starts with C and ends with A that we must not say. You fellas need to get over this and let her be. Find something else to whine about other than this fine looking lady!

caredub

I really don’t understand some this hot gets so much crap. She is insanely beautiful and who cares she got fake boobs! Chicks do it all the time and hers look great. Yeah I wished she would finally show them off too as I am tired of the whole NN tease of her, patty and the one model whose name starts with C and ends with A that we must not say. You fellas need to get over this and let her be. Find something else to whine about other than this fine looking lady!
I've always wondered why calista is so taboo, is she a trap or something? If we can't talk about it someone p.m me

UnknownAnonymous

I don't comment often. People can complain that she hasn't done more. They can even hate that she got implants. But to say, "I guess another month of no new content" about someone, who has only gone a single week without content, in over a decade, is absolutely ridiculous.

With that said, things are winding down. The studio closed last year, which was about a year after her longtime photographer stopped shooting her. So up until around two years ago, she had a weekly structure of shooting content at the studio. Now she no longer has that and it shows. She's at the mercy of a photographer's own schedule and needs to find locations. It's also obvious there's no real backlog. So when an injury or something else pops up, it could mean missed updates. Her latest video, shows she can shoot around it and last week she mentioned having shot more sets, during last week's cam. So I think we're good for now.

Anyway, I can't believe you even made your original comment. So out of place knowing her consistency for over a decade.
Well said grooks!

rchangel

In reality she has no roommate, she lives with her 50 year old boyfriend, a moto-cross racer and they have a house together in rural IL. The "roomate" was probably the big hairy girl that takes her photo sets. The dog was likely confused and thought her big plastics were chew toys and made a lunge at her. Like she hasn't cried enough lately on her cams, here comes more. I'm sure she will overcome soon enough and be bouncing like a teeny-bopper once again.
Well, now the bitter, venomous Incel community has been heard from. Angry much?

jimmy546

In reality she has no roommate, she lives with her 50 year old boyfriend, a moto-cross racer and they have a house together in rural IL. The "roomate" was probably the big hairy girl that takes her photo sets. The dog was likely confused and thought her big plastics were chew toys and made a lunge at her. Like she hasn't cried enough lately on her cams, here comes more. I'm sure she will overcome soon enough and be bouncing like a teeny-bopper once again.
bitter much?

rchangel

not a bit. I just want the old men that think they have some personal connection with her to realize that Madden Deegan is a fictional character. Michelle the person is much different than her internet character.
  1. Not exactly news. There's not a webmodel out there who isn't playing a fictional character for their audience.
  2. Never said that you were wrong about her actual circumstances. That wasn't the point.
  3. Just pointed out that you packed a metric fuckton of bafflingly unwarranted rage into five sentences about someone you've never met.
P.S. The personal photos with the BF make it kinda stalker-y on top of everything else. Ick.

grooks

I know they closed the studio, but I wish she'd find some place to shoot indoors regularly. With the outdoor content, even if it's rural, she still has to start out in everyday clothing/bikinis. While she can do a little more with the rural content, the trip content is often so public she can't do much at all. The bulk is candids or posed candids. The stuff from the hotel rooms has been good to great. It's just hard to justify trips as a tax write off, if you're not actually using the locale.