Madden....

surround

The archived cams are rarely edited and only if Madden specifically requests it.
Yeah, I agree. I get the chance to cap her shows like one or two times a month depending on my work and never noticed any editing. The last edit I can recall was the feather flash and of course the recent one from 3rd Nov 2016. God that pisses me off that I was at work at that time.
Btw. today's camshow is canceled due to a stomach flu :(

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Okay friends, some info:

All Madden Sets, Videos and camshows are kept online on KK. I repost each and every post starting 2012. (Bye the way, this is why I took this model over fromanother poster a year ago).

There is no, I repeat no reason to send me repeated repost request.

Never request a reup in the content thread, as it is done anyway and the thread that is dead is bumbed to the top.

Don't request unedited captures. I don't do them and I do not have thetimeto record them to captures 1 slip every 2 years :)

Thanks.

crixus

"they cut the recording short on the 3/2 show, im assuming there were some epic slips, anyone have the ending of the show?"

Disappointed!!!! Hopefully someone grabbed the full thing..

Wolfen

yes at 51:38 it just cuts to her being upright near the camera to her laying back with the towel between her legs. Not sure how much was cut. Then at the end while she was still active and did not say goodbye or anything it stopped. Lots of nips in this one and of course the starfish was prominently displayed around the 48 min mark. I hope someone has a golden moment that was lost. But who knows.

merlinshar

yes at 51:38 it just cuts to her being upright near the camera to her laying back with the towel between her legs. Not sure how much was cut. Then at the end while she was still active and did not say goodbye or anything it stopped. Lots of nips in this one and of course the starfish was prominently displayed around the 48 min mark. I hope someone has a golden moment that was lost. But who knows.
I don't think you're missing anything. I haven't seen what was posted on her site, but her cam cut out for a minute or so and the image you're describing when it came back is exactly what was live. Also, she didn't really say good-bye like she normally does.

rchangel

I don't think you're missing anything. I haven't seen what was posted on her site, but her cam cut out for a minute or so and the image you're describing when it came back is exactly what was live. Also, she didn't really say good-bye like she normally does.
I'd tend to believe this. Given the quantity of slips that were NOT edited out, it really didn't seem like she minded the additional exposure very much.

Rodzila

can anyone explain to me why the quality of her cams is so bad? i know nikki and her have the same webmaster and everything and nikki's cams are much better quality.

grooks

can anyone explain to me why the quality of her cams is so bad? i know nikki and her have the same webmaster and everything and nikki's cams are much better quality.
I think Nikki does most if not all of her cams from home. Madden does her cams from the studio. Madden's best quality cam was the one she did at Nikki's. It's when she was shitfaced and it was abruptly ended at 39 minutes or whatever it was.