Madden....

Wolfen

on her site it said that it was a truncated show. it seems to have just stopped while in the middle of her show.

zw1936

Nikki (Sims) and her husband are the webmasters (owners) of the Madden website. I dont think it is good for their business if she goes selling stuff herself.

RandomAct

Unless it's explicitly stated in their agreement, Nikki can't exactly stop her. There is a precedent set for this sort of thing, with girls like Gisele, Amber Hahn and others doing MFC on the side.

ultraxx70

Well, she complained about ccbill because taking a too high percentage. So probably madden don't have some tough contract with them

pop71

She seems to be getting more comfortable flashing her pretty little boobs for longer periods of time. Which is great!

RandomAct

I mean, she's what, over 30 now right? I imagine she doesn't want to be doing this much longer, and figures she wants to make as much $$$ as possible before she's done. I could be way off in that assessment, but it seems reasonable.

teenluvver

There is no doubt that she is showing a lot more now. Longer spells with those nips uncovered. She was at the early stages of thinking about how to sell vids etc, asking about bitcoins and the like and how mfc works, not sure it is that imminent.

zw1936

She was at the early stages of thinking about how to sell vids etc, asking about bitcoins and the like and how mfc works, not sure it is that imminent.
So said like that it is by a long way no open and shut case that she will do this very soon or will do it anyway.

teenluvver

'Fraid not, not from how I took it. Maybe in time. TBH I am happy with the way the vids and cams are going, will be pretty much topless soon I suspect.

zw1936

I agree with you. I like it too. Im sure i rejoin her website if she progresses to pretty much topless.