Madden....

tonga012

The most recent cam show was pleasant, Madden is most engaging.

Today s missing set was a little surprising.
Did they take down the set this morning? I'm a subscriber so guess I should have logged in last night when they first posted it

merlinshar

It never posted as far as I know, just missed, was not showing on in the coming que?
She said in cam that she's in the process of changing photographers. Much of the last couple of weeks was stuff shot on her trip to Oregon. I think they just ran out of content until new shoots are complete.

VolponView

What makes you guys think that she will change the way she does cam shows just because she does them on MFC? Brittany and Sherri never changed their scam cams on there. Peachez didn't last very long doing the same shows she did on her site. Briana Lee tried MFC and last about a month. It seemed like she wanted to make bank while doing the same half-hour shows that she did on her site. It just didn't work out.
While there are lots of girls that have their own sites and do good on MFC, I just don't know if a renowned non-nude tease model is gonna fair unless she ups her game.

Zues006

What makes you guys think that she will change the way she does cam shows just because she does them on MFC? Brittany and Sherri never changed their scam cams on there. Peachez didn't last very long doing the same shows she did on her site. Briana Lee tried MFC and last about a month. It seemed like she wanted to make bank while doing the same half-hour shows that she did on her site. It just didn't work out.
While there are lots of girls that have their own sites and do good on MFC, I just don't know if a renowned non-nude tease model is gonna fair unless she ups her game.
Brittany and Sherri did well on MFC. Brittany quit because she didn't understand "freeloaders" and didn't like all the free caps. Sherri kind of the same, but she keeps showing back up now and again. Peachez could have made a killing but both her and Briana Lee (Bryci too) just didn't get MFC. They would either set a goal of 8-10k tokens and once (IF) achieved take the show to group so all the tippers who tipped for the show could no longer afford to see it. Or they would come on just to do Privates. In either case they usually just ended up chatting with their fanboys and not make any money. A few other models have tried MFC and made the same mistakes. I'll give credit where it's due, even though Brittany and Sherri didn't change their scam cams, they did figure out how to make money on MFC.
As far as Madden, who knows. She does have the personality to do well, it would just depend on what she puts in to it. Does she take the time to figure out the MFC game or just attempts to do the same hour long web model tease show. I don't see Madden doing cum shows, but maybe a drunk Madden in a true private..... hmmm maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:

crixus

Yeah her shows have been down right boring and disappointing. Hasen't had a decent show in a while. I really hope she'd up her game someway by now. Couple cams ago, she was talking about a new model starting and they might do some stuff together. Here's Wishing!!

Equalizer

How was the most recent camshow? I can't get it to download.
It is also premium only which I thought was not allowed here. I'd put in a complaint but it was the boss that uploaded it. lol

Still trying to figure out a payment method. Bitcoin is a disaster, 25% overhead charge and when you purchase from K2/Up/FF the 14.95 charge becomes 24.95 or worse.

Equalizer

And the great nipple-less wonder has figured out a way to game the system at MFC. Very hard to get a connection in the lounge, she shows as offline while on and working, her white knights just ban anyone that isn't paying and her uploaded vids disappear within minutes. To this day I can never understand a white knight, you get NOTHING from the model except maybe a pic or two but you bust up a working system. I guess they feel special afterwards. lol

Rodzila

And the great nipple-less wonder has figured out a way to game the system at MFC. Very hard to get a connection in the lounge, she shows as offline while on and working, her white knights just ban anyone that isn't paying and her uploaded vids disappear within minutes. To this day I can never understand a white knight, you get NOTHING from the model except maybe a pic or two but you bust up a working system. I guess they feel special afterwards. lol
is she on mfc now??

pop71

I didn't catch her last cam show but is this all true? Is Madden actually working on MFC? What's her model name, if not the obvious Meet Madden?

teenluvver

Why do you think she is on MFC? I think she just made reference a few weeks back to bitcoin and doing other things to generate income without having to pay a big cut to CCBill, and mentioned MFC as something that allowed different ways of sending money. Not heard her say anything about actually going on MFC. That said, I tend to focus on my seeing sense rather than listening sense when the webcam is playing!! If she does, fantastic!! Though he tame shows might not work there and just don't see her going harder