Anal Made in Russian | Fucking & Cumming in Mouth | Young Teen

brazko

Name: Robin
Genre: Russian Teen, Threesome, Teen, Group, Reality
Number: 128
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 19.7 MB

Most young girls get horny when they dance. Robin loves music and today she turned her favorite playlist loud. Slim girl had only a huge t-shirt on ad decided to dance. She moved with the music in a very sexy way and didn't hear two men behind the door. They noticed sexy teen in the mirror and decided that it would be great if they could manage to fuck her. It was not difficult at all. Robin was surprised seeing two studs in her room, but she didn't know that they were going to penetrate her tight holes with their fat sausages. The threesome with thieves was the best thing she has ever tried.

Horny Thief Tales 2320

brazko

Name: Emily
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Reality, Threesome, Group
Number: 200
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 35.5 MB

Emily is in her room lying down and two horny thieves enter her room. She is horny today and wants to give them a good time. They remove her top and play with her breasts. She begins to be fucked by one of the thieves and then starts to give blowjobs to them both. She sucks one cock and is fucked by the other man. She takes their cocks doggiestyle and takes all positions on during this adventure. She feels hard cock inside her body and is wet and horny. She finishes them both by sucking them both and they cum all over her breasts and mouth.

Horny Thief Tales 3850

brazko

Name: Nika
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Group, Teen, Threesome
Number: 283
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 46.7 MB

Cash, jewelry and other valuables are good, but these horny guys are always looking for some extra fun, especially when they break into some cute chick's home. Having satisfied their thirst for money, they used their cute owner to satisfy their lust for hot young flesh. At first Lisa felt totally scared, but the guys appeared to be quite tender and polite, so she decided to make one of her fondest dreams come true and her decision was definitely worth it! She will remember wild sex orgy with two masked strangers forever!

Horny Thief Tales 2249

brazko

Name: Galina
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 145
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 28.1 MB

Dorothy loves her boyfriend, when he got ill she was ready to do everything to make him feel better. Even to fuck, though she didn't want to give him her pussy only after a month of dating. She came to his place and made some tea with raspberry jam, when she was sitting at him he asked her to pull up the t-shirt and show him her breasts. Dorothy smiled and took off her t-shirt. Her breasts were springy and appetizing. Her boyfriend leaned closer and started kissing and sucking her nipples. Teen wench got horny and gladly rode the cock of her stud, she screamed like a real whore.

I Fucked Her Finally 2314

brazko

Name: Maya
Number: 221
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 21.7 MB

This gorgeous couple have spent all day together and are now ready to take things home for some sensual love making. She's wearing a cute pair of denim jeans and a pink bra but you can rest assured that soon enough, they come off and her naked body is being pleasured in ways she never thought possible. She has wanted to ride him for such a long time, and now it is finally time for her to experience incredible bliss with his shaft inside her tight, begging slit.

I Fucked Her Finally 3930

brazko

Name: Lora
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 115
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 21.9 MB

This girl is an excellent coed. And she wants her boyfriend to be less obsessed with sex and more hard working at school. Today she wanted to study together, but his hands kept exploring her beautiful body. Poor Jaclene was a weak girl, she couldn't withstand the lust which lived inside her. So she gulped his huge throbbing cock and sucked it with great pleasure. Then horny guy stuck his stick through her thin hymen and deflowered both Jaclene's ass and twat.

I Fucked Her Finally 2195

brazko

Name: Diana
Genre: Russian Teen, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Hardcore
Number: 128
Resolution 960x640
File size: 9.2 MB

When this gorgeous slut is eager to have a nice fuck it means that the guy who will spend those unforgettable hours with her will be completely satisfied, because the charming brunette knows what men need and does her best to make her fellows fly in heaven during that exciting process.

Drilled Mouths 1462

brazko

Name: Svetlana
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Teen
Number: 138
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 25.5 MB

Svetlana will have to do some very hard and very dirty job which, nevertheless, she loves the blowjob. See her pulling that meat monster into her mouth that turns out to be so unexpectedly deep and nasty. The final point of that hot sucking is cum shooting onto her face.

Drilled Mouths 1666

brazko

Name: Bogdana
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Threesome, Reality, Group
Number: 148
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 25.2 MB

Sexually obsessed boys can never be a good thieves. Luke and Greg had some experience in rock-climbing and the best way for them to get into the necessary flat was through the window. And today it was Gillian's flat. She left the balcony door open, it was really helpful for Greg and his friend. They went in and packed their bags with camera, cell phones, money and other expensive stuff. But when they saw sexy angel sleeping alone they forgot about the money now they wanted to fuck her.

Horny Thief Tales 2260

brazko

Name: Lydia
Number: 235
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 41 MB

Lustful Clarissa was walking around her flat only in tiny panties watering the flowers, when her friends came. They spent a very good time drinking some beer and relaxing. Soon she became tipsy and started moving her legs widely apart. Both studs couldn't stop staring on her tempting slit. Clarissa called one of them to come closer and made him lick her pussy. Then she asked the other one to join and sucked his erected cock. This was the beginning of shameless orgy and boys were surprised because Clarissa has never let them fuck her before.

I Fucked Her Finally 2159

brazko

Name: Scarlett
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 176
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 33.3 MB

Today, when gorgeous girl got bored and horny, who will be lucky to please her insatiable cunt? Scarlet took her phone and started looking for the proper candidate for wild sex this day. One call and sexually obsessed stud with his hard cock is already in her room ready to lick and pet the hot slit of young teen. He even brought a present to this lovely chick, but his meat pole was the best present for her. Her deep throat and tight cunt were drilled by throbbing shaft until she came. Then her lover spilled hot cum on her beautiful breasts.

I Fucked Her Finally 2367

brazko

Name: Celine
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Old and Young, Reality, Hardcore
Number: 365
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 84.9 MB

Celine doesn't really look like she wants to take part in this freakish activity, but nce this old guy gets his cock in her mouth she looks up at his though she didn't know how it happened and them quite happily continues to suck on that cock. Her boyfriend had to leave the scene of course and the old guy made his move; and what a move it was. Thinking that he was leaving his girlfriend in safe hands, this boyfriend comes back only to find that those hands were a little too eager to please!

Old Goes Young 3662

brazko

Name: Julie
Number: 123
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 16.5 MB

I had always wanted to fuck Julie. She wanted a favor from me and I took the chance and I fucked her finally. She invited me to her place and made me watch while she masturbated. She touched herself and rubbed her clitoris. She got started on her boobs and jumped on me, kissed me and blew me real good. I gave her a pussy lick too and she went wild. She got on top of me and rode me as if my dick contained the sperm of life. She had lots of energy and we fucked again and again and again.

I Fucked Her Finally 4008

brazko

Name: Ami
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Old and Young, Reality, Teen
Number: 170
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 26 MB

When Ami and her boyfriend go to visit this old perv they don't expect what actually ends up happening. Although it's certainly not against her will, Ami gets well and truly seduced by this old bastard and soon ends up with his hands up her shirt feeling her lovely soft boobs. This is all happening when her boyfriend leaves the room of course. It's not long before the dirty old bastard is fucking her nice and hard across the dinner table, and then in walks the boyfriend who is certainly not a happy guy. However, once he gets used to the idea he soon gets his cock out and joins the party!

Old Goes Young 3752

brazko

Name: Amy
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Teen
Number: 137
Resolution 680x1023
File size: 14.9 MB

Amy was sure she is skilled enough at blowjobs, but it appeared that she wasn't when Mike stretched her mouth with his hands and stuffed his throbbing cock deeply in her throat. Sexy bitch coughed and cried. Although she tried to bare it, she didn't get accustomed to deep throat penetrations till the last moment, when Mike filled her mouth with loads of hot and sticky cum!

Drilled Mouths 1239

brazko

Name: Anita
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Reality, Old and Young, Teen
Number: 268
Resolution 1800x1199
File size: 70.4 MB

Anita looks like a cute and innocent teen babe, but in reality she is a dirty slut that loves to get her tight pussy stuffed. Today, however, she is going to try something completely different; something she has never done before. Today we will watch as a dirty old man licks her pink pussy until it's nice and wet and the proceeds to fuck her so hard that she can't keep from yelling. You can bet he hasn't had pussy this damn good in decades! If you like to see adorable young babes getting sucked and fucked hard by older men, then this scene will definitely get your blood pumping! Anita doesn't disappoint either, she has the body of a goddess and the sexual appetite of a tramp. Enjoy!

Old Goes Young 4199

brazko

Name: Lana
Genre: Russian Teen, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen
Number: 100
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 17.9 MB

Tattooed sexy thing Lana is a very naughty girlie. She's about to break all the rules and give head to her boyfriend as long as never before. Then this bitch is really burning to change her ordinary life and get fucked into her slit with a stiff cock.

Drilled Mouths 1649

brazko

Name: Maya & Alina
Number: 287
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 61.2 MB

Maya and her girlfriend were following home, when suddenly met Maya's old friend. He wanted to go with them and girls didn't mind. When they came girls noticed that their guest was horny. Playful chicks decided to tease him and started kissing and petting each other. The guy was on the limit, his hands grabbed tits of hot Maya and they were kissing while second girl licked Maya's pussy. Girls took out his cock and started licking it's head and sucking his balls. Lucky guy drilled both pussies with his erected cock and spilled hot cum on Maya's face.

I Fucked Her Finally 2152

brazko

Name: Lena
Genre: Russian Teen, Threesome, Group, Teen, Reality
Number: 98
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 18.7 MB

Bad girl Kimberly has a rich imagination. One of her filthy fantasies was about threesome with two boys. So one day she asked her classmates for help and they agreed to make Kimberly's fantasy come true. So lewd babe was wating for her boys to come and didn't close the door to her appartment. Soon Kimberly heared someone talking at her bed. Two boys had masks on heir faces and it looked so hot. Horny bitch sucked their cocks and pleased them eagerly. She didn't know they were thieves, not her friends.

Horny Thief Tales 2277