Boy/Girl Male / Female Spanking

SaintSaint

Kyle Johnson,Ashley Graham - Pick your poison series ashlee graham the implements PT 2

In this sexy finale, as her Leather paddling finishes getting her revved up, Kyle picks up the thick wooden paddle she chose, which he makes her stick her little butt straight back to recieve. She immediately reels back in pain as the paddle smacks her little bare butt over and over. She pleads to deaf ears, as she requested this and Kyle is determined to have her stick to what she requested. Her spanking finally is over, as she moans and squeezes her little naked cheeks, so red and tender. Kyle smacks her butt for good measure as the scene fades out.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 218 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:11
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

MF_KyleJohnsonashleyGrahamPickYourPoisonSeriesAshleeGrahamTheImplementsPt2.rar

SaintSaint

Delirious Hunter - Into The Woods

Delirious Hunter has a serious attitude problem combined with ungratefulness and a sense of entitlement. Mr Rob takes her out to the woods for a much needed dose of humility: a near-public spanking and a switching.

Filesize: 664 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

MF_IntoTheWoods.part1.rar
MF_IntoTheWoods.part2.rar

SaintSaint

Ivy Gets Kicked Off the Squad

Danny marches Ivy into the living room and tells her to prepare to be punished for getting kicked off the cheer squad. She is bent over and strapped over her cheer shorts, then told to disrobe completely and go to her room to wait for further punishment.

Video: RAM
Filesize: 61.0 MB
Duration: 00:05:36
Audio: Cooker, 2 channels

MF_IvyGetsKickedOffTheSquad.rar

SaintSaint

Jodie, Mr. Baxter - JODIE'S BIG BOTTOM

Jodie is confronted by her guardian, Mr. Baxter, about two related issues. He knows she has been eating too many sweets and has put on a bit of weight. Out of concern for her health, he addresses this, but she denies eating or even liking sweets. He instructs her to remove her blazer, and a quick search turns up pockets full of candy. They discuss better dietary choices, but the bigger issue is that she has been stealing the sweets because she doesn't have money to buy them! Jodie is spanked OTK for poor health choices and then bent over a chair for a sound caning on the bare for stealing the candy.

Filesize: 339 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:21

MF_JodieBaxterJodiesBigBottom.rar

SaintSaint

Julia's Poor Attitude Earns her a Strapping

Julia is told to get the strap and get into position. What she forgets to do is bare her bottom upon taking position, and with that, she has now earned even more strokes with the strap. Mr. M begins over her jeans, moves to her panties and finishes on her bare bottom, bruising it and leaving her in tears.

Filesize: 136 MB
Duration: 00:06:19

MF_JuliasPoorAttitudeEarnsHeraStrapping.rar

SaintSaint

Kailee, Lily - Blistered Sisters OTK

This is just some amazing OTK spanking action. Dallas spanks Kailee very hard on the bare bottom. As she was making her way back to the corner she said to her sister Lily 'You are screwed'. Dallas gives Lilly a good , hard bottom blistering. When Dallas leaves the room, Kailee spanks her sister good and hard only to be busted right in the middle of it.

Filesize: 121 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:10:39

MF_KaileeLilyBlisteredSistersOtk.rar

SaintSaint

Kajira: Spanked with a Belt

Kajira is spanked with a belt in the kitchen and then made to show her red bottom in front of her friend.

Video: RAM
Filesize: 35.7 MB
Duration: 00:03:11
Audio: Cooker, 2 channels

MF_KajiraSpankedWithaBelt.rar

SaintSaint

Maddy Marks - Kitchen swats

Seductively dressed in black lingerie complete with garters, Maddy tries to distract him from the ruined dinner in the oven. To no avail, she is promptly bent over the stove for a dose of the healthy serving of the paddle. The big leather paddle smacks down on her lovely bottom, perfectly framed in garters and stockings. Crying out in pain, she diently counts the final 20 swats choking back the tears. He soothes her bottom with ice cubes melting on her hot punished flesh. Perhaps he will enjoy his dessert before dinner.

Filesize: 288 MB
Duration: 00:09:37

MF_MaddyMarkstheMasterKitchenSwats.rar

SaintSaint

Paddled for Midriff and No Bra

Alice is paddled in the office for showing midriff and not wearing a bra. She is bent over the Principal's desk and give 8 swats over the jeans.

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

MF_PaddledForMidriffAndNoBra.rar

SaintSaint

Lilian White - Celebrity Brat - BH / The cane stripes Lilian White's creamy, bare bubble butt 13 times

Unlucky for some! Putting glue on uncle John's favorite stetson hat was a great idea, but not when he tried to take it off. Bent over the back of a sofa, Lilian White reconsiders the foolishness of her act as a whippy cane stripes her jutting bottom for 13 strokes. "The yelps are all real, it hurts," says Lilian, star of Celebrity Brat.

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:05:55

MF_LilianWhiteCelebrityBratBh.rar

SaintSaint

Lisa Langley - Principal's Office - AS / Tight jeans, hot cheerleader and a school paddle: Lisa in The Principal's Office

Coach Friday knows what to do when a varsity cheerleader steps out of line at his Texas high school: bring out the board! The long wooden paddle is still used for real in many Southern high schools in the USA. When missing lacrosse trophies are found in Lisa Langley's locker she has no option but to stick out her bouncing booty for 10 swats. "That paddle is a bitch and wearing skinny jeans to the shoot was dumb," says Lisa.

Filesize: 234 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

MF_LisaLangleyPrincipalsOfficeAs.rar

SaintSaint

Lola

Filesize: 79.5 MB
Duration: 00:03:30

MF_Lola4418.rar

SaintSaint

Lola

Filesize: 74.4 MB
Duration: 00:02:34

MF_Lola4518.rar

SaintSaint

Luci Lovett, Sunnie Exeter - Luci Calls for Backup

Luci has been disciplining her girlfriend, Sunnie, and without much success. Yesterday, she spanked her for not doing the dishes; today, she woke up to find Sunnie gone and a new mess in the kitchen. Determined to have order in her home, she asks for my help.

Part 1 begins with Luci and I discussing the situation, and I quickly decide to have her summon Sunnie from her room to be spanked in front of me. After observing Luci use her hand to spank her, I then have Luci switch places so that she can help hold Sunnie's wrists while I spank her. First I use my hand to give her a spanking - it's much more effective than Luci's - and then I tell Luci to get me a spatula and wooden spoon to use. Sunnie has been leaving messes in the kitchen, so applying some sturdy kitchen implements to her bottom seems all too appropriate.

Finally, the lesson seems to be really sinking in for Sunnie, so I send her to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool in the corner. Tears in her eyes, I know the lesson is sinking in, but Luci made it clear to me beforehand that she always thinks Sunnie has learned her lesson, only to be proven wrong. So I instruct Sunnie back to the couch for her punishment to continue: it's time Luci got some experience with the kitchen implements.

This is where Part 2 begins.

After Luci thoroughly spanks Sunnie with the spatula and wooden spoon, it is time to use the most effective implements. I instruct Sunnie to lay down on the couch over pillows, and Luci takes a firm grasp of her wrists. I give Sunnie the belt, the lexan paddle, the acrylic (plastic) cane, and the delrin (rubber) cane. By the time this is over, there can be no mistake: Sunnie has learned her lesson. Luci and I have her lay over our laps to be comforted and allowed to come down from her severe punishment.

Filesize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:39:26

MF_LuciCallsForBackup.part1.rar
MF_LuciCallsForBackup.part2.rar
MF_LuciCallsForBackup.part3.rar

SaintSaint

Lucy Leggs - Pain Police

Not satisfied with the answers and cooperation of Lucy Leggs. The Pain Agent continues her scorching interrogation. With a painful handled strap, antique belt and a huge razor strap.and the right touch of blackmail, our beautiful bank robber is soon singing like a long-legged canary!

Filesize: 114 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:10:33

MF_LucyLeggsPainPolice.rar

SaintSaint

Peter, Kayla - CORPORAL PUNISHMENT AT HOME

Kayla is home from school and I received a call from Mr. Wilson who runs the schools bus service. He called to tell me that Kayla has been very disruptive on the bus with her friends. Obviously this cannot happen since the bus is the only way she can get to school. We agree it is best to help curb her attitude by administering a hand spanking and slippering.

Filesize: 421 MB
Duration: 00:14:07

MF_PeterKaylaCorporalPunishmentAtHome.part1.rar
MF_PeterKaylaCorporalPunishmentAtHome.part2.rar

SaintSaint

Peter, Misc Models - DUTIFUL PUNISHMENT

Peter just had to punish a thief and now he has to deal with his wife. She was responsible and did not do her job. He gives her a firm spanking and then she gets the strap. He uses his cane on her as well until she learns what she needs to do in the future.

Filesize: 63.3 MB
Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 00:04:03

MF_PeterMiscModelsDutifulPunishment.rar

SaintSaint

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 2 of 4)

Ambriel switches potions with Kiki and is given the same hard belting on her bare bottom. Both girls are then told to disrobe and sit on a hard wooden stool to wait for The Dean to come back with another implement.

Filesize: 66.7 MB
Duration: 00:03:06

MF_TwoNaughtySchoolGirlsPunishedTogetherPart2Of4.rar

SaintSaint

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 3 of 4)

The Dean returns with a large wooden ruler, and bends Kiki over a stool and has Ambriel hold her hands. The Dean delivers hard painful swats to Kiki's bare bottom. She struggles to hold still and by doing so adds swats to Ambriel's punishment.

Filesize: 106 MB
Duration: 00:04:55

MF_TwoNaughtySchoolGirlsPunishedTogetherPart3Of4.rar

SaintSaint

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 4 of 4)

Ambriel takes the same position and Kiki holds her hands down. The Dean starts with delivering the 4 extra strokes that Kiki earned Ambriel by not holding position. Both girls bottoms are thoroughly spanked, and then they are then left in time out.

Filesize: 77.0 MB
Duration: 00:03:35

MF_TwoNaughtySchoolGirlsPunishedTogetherPart4Of4.rar