Mandy Flores - Video Thread

Title: New Mommy - Taboo Strap-on

Description:(custom) A woman adopts an orphan boy. She brings him home. Tells him that if he wants to stay he`ll have to strictly follow her rules or he`s going back in an instant. First she forces him to call her Mommy. Then she makes him eat her ass, suckle her breasts and nipples, feed on them like he was her baby. His cock grows in his pants she notices it, and starts berating the dirty boy, for wanting to fuck his new mommy, but since they are a family now, she`ll let him fuck her, but only after receiving punishment. She tells him to start jerking his perverted cock, while mommy is gonna take his virgin ass with a strapon.

Format: MP4

Duration: 20 Min

Size: 574 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

PART 1

PART 2

Title: Mandy Flores - Pussy Whooped Slave

Description:Get on your knees and beg to see my pussy. Has a girl in your real life ever talk to you like this? I bet they dont even talk to you at all. You have never seen a pussy that wasnt on a computer screen. If you werent thousands of miles away I wouldnt even give you the privilege of being this close to my pussy, ever! Losers like you are so pussy wooped and cant stop jerking your cock to superior unreachable Goddesses like me. So keep spending your money so you can get your thrills but once youve seen mine I guarantee youll be back for more.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 310 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Mandy Flores - Girl Next Door Possession

Description:Custom. It's a video that involves a guy entering and possessing a woman's body. A guy is practicing astral projection to spy on his hot neighbor while she does yoga but he ends up accidentally entering and taking over her body. At first he can't believe that he's actually in her body. He thinks about getting out of her body so he can spy on her some more, but then realizes that he can have a lot more fun being in her body. He first feels up and explores her body trying to contain his excitement, groping her boobs, squeezing her ass, and rubbing her crotch, surprised by the feeling of having a vagina instead of a dick. The guy then decides to mess with the woman a little by first taking off all of her clothes and then jumping out of her body. The woman wonders why she blacked out and why she's naked. Before she can put her clothes back on the guy jumps into her body again. The possessed woman then proceeds to fondle and squeeze her boobs and grope, spank and spread her ass cheeks, admiring how soft and jiggly they are. She then plays around with her vagina, surprised by the pleasure she gets, and sees how far she can stick her fingers in it and then sniffs and sucks on her fingers, enjoying the smell and taste. She then masturbates by fucking her vagina and ass with dildos. The possessed woman then stuffs her panties into her pussy so that they get covered in her juices and then she pulls them out and puts them back on. The guy then decides that he wants to see what it's like to pee in her body, but instead of going to the bathroom she decides to just pee in her panties. The clip ends with the guy deciding that he's spent enough time in his neighbor's body and that it's time to leave, so he gets out of her body, leaving her confused as to why her ass and pussy are now sore, how her panties got back on, and how she peed herself.

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 770 Mb

Download:

PART 1

PART 2

Title: Edge To My Ass And Pussy While You Finger Your Ass With A Mouth Full Of Cum

Description:Mandy Flores

I want you to jerk it to my perfect body, especially this fine ass of mine. You're so lucky to see a Goddess like me shaking her bare ass and pussy right in front of your face. Jerk that cock to me, I want to make you cum so hard, but you can't cum until I say. Doesn't it feel good to just jerk?

Size: 380 Mb

Download:

Title: *Mandy & Kira make foot boys dreams cum true HD

Description:Sweaty hot girls get back from a run and plop onto the bed. Talking about how sweaty we are cant wait to get our shoes off. Wow we are so sweaty. Hey you footboy, ready to worship and service our pretty little feet. If you do a good job of massaging and cleaning we will give you jack off countdown.

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 523 Mb

Download:

Title: FFA poisonous dildo: Strap-On feat Mandy Flores

Description:You enter into the room. You politely request the customer to sit down on the bed and then lean back. You remind him to keep his ass close to the edge so youll have a clear access to it. And now, relax and enjoy. I wont rope you so I hope you will be a good boy and let me give you one last pleasureHe begins to masturbate You let him proceed and encourage him. You sensually put on the skin color strap-on. You smile to him It is the size youve dream all your life? I know that guys like you that enjoy strapons are naturally submissive, arent you? He nods. You directly answer then suck it.

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 709 Mb

Download:

Title: Mandy Flores - Virtual Body Shots, Get Fucked Up For Me

Before you watch this clip, take three shots and wait twenty minutes before you start your journey of losing complete control. This is a very sensual clip.

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 451 Mb

Download:

Title: Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin

I see you're interested in our services, are you familiar with what our girls offer at the Femme Fatale Agency? Good. Oh I see you're obsessed with being taken out by a sexy femme fatale. So you're sure you want to live out your ultimate fantasy? You want to be shot [email protected].. by a sexy female assassin? Well, I will be the one carrying out your fantasy e.x.e.cution.. And I started this business because I absolutely love it! I love k.!.11!ing men like you. I'm very selective in my clientele but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy k.!.!!.!ng you. I can't wait to see the life draining from your eyes and knowing I was the cause. It's quite a rush for me. So would you like to d.!.3.. by my hand?

Duration: 22 Min

Size: 743 Mb

Download:

Title: Extreme ass lover video

Description:Custom request. What I was looking for is a fart video. I like farts in cute panties, and of course your sexy bare ass as well. Talk dirty in the video....tell me to smell it. Tell me how you just took a and want me to smell and like your ass clean. All sorts of things like that are great!

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 548 Mb

Download:

Title: Mom & Son Share a Couch: Taboo: Mandy Flores

Description:Son is relaxed on couth watching tv. Mother walks in with her night robe on and greets him. They make small talk to establish the mother/son relationship. She tells him how proud she is of him now the he has become the "man of the house" since his dad walked out on them..etc.

She cuddles next to him, laying her head on his shoulder and she starts to nod off and her robe has started to open.

Son slowly opens her robe exposing her naked body and he starts to lightly touch and carass her and begins to touch himself at the same time. She only responds with light moaning sounds.

He slowly moves her head down to his groin, pulls out his erect penis and rubs it on his mothers lips.

He uses his hand to open her mouth then inserts his fully erect penis into her mouth. This wakes her and she has a wide eyed look of shock and confusion. She does not do anything to let him know she is awake. He starts to slowly pump his hips to thrust his penis into his mothers mouth. She continues to have a look of shock on her face as she cannot believe this is happening. This continues for the majority of the video. The thrusting should start off slowly and as he gets more excited, the thrusting becomes faster and harder (but not to the point of being a hard "face fucking", he does not want to wake her.)

He finishes by thrusting deep in her mouth as he convulses during orgasm. The cumshot is in her mouth, not on her face. The mother is surprised (wide eyed) as he cums inside her mouth. She waits like this for a moment (mouth wrapped around his penis) before she lets the cum dribble out her mouth. The son then pulls up his boxers and closes her robe as if nothing happened while mother is left confused and violated.........Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 728 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Limp dick cuckold bitch : Mandy Flores

Description:In this video I will describe exactly what a limp dick cuckold bitch is. How a limp dick cuckold bitch might be of use to a Goddess like me. Caged and tormented. Will I allow you stroke if you can manage to get it hard or forever leave in you a cage frustrated as you are allowed to watch my partners enjoy my magnificent body? Seeing how real men fuck and give me Godess Mandy Flores pleasure. Thats what give you pleasure and purpose.

Size: 529 Mb

Download:

Title: Luscious legs and sexy feet

Description:Just look at them. Aren't my legs perfection? All the way down to my smelly feet that you must worship. Yes, I want you to worship every inch of my sweaty feet. Get down on your knees. First you will worship and clean my smelly feet. Between every toe, the tops and the soles. Beg me to let you do that. Then, we will focus on my legs. My perfect legs. Watch me caress them. They are so soft. I zoom in to show you them up close and personal. Worship me.

Size: 556 Mb

Download:

Title: Mom and Son Share a Bed: Taboo: Mandy Flores MF

Description:Custom Video

"Ok honey, lets get settled in. Its was long trip, lets get some dinner and get a good nights rest. We have a whole fun day planned tomorrow"..Son asks where is his room.."Well, they only had one room so we'll make it work." Son points out that there is only one bed. "This was the only room, so you'll just sleep with me. I dont want to hear it right now, Im wiped and just want to eat and sleep. Ok?" Later after dinner mom climbs into bed rubbing lotion on her body talking to son about how excited she is to see his Aunt tomorrow. Son is not really listening, he's watching mom, distracted by her toned legs and bare feet. She gets under the covers.."oh my goodness, your feet are ice cold baby! Here, put them against me and warm them up"..She rolls over and buts up against son and says good night.

Duration: 17 Min

Size: 734 Mb

Download:

Title: JOI foot session with Mandy & Christina!

Description:Hey there foot boy, its your lucky day and you get to serve our perfect feet. Start with smelling our socks and rubbing our sore soles from all the shopping. We know your hard as a rock and dying to be allowed to cum on our feet. Love to imagine that you are this close to our beautiful feet, being demanded to service. You are addicted to feet, our Princess feet. Size 8 and more than you can handle, can you even think straight foot boy? Its okay, we are here to help, let us count you down and give us that load.

Size: 607 Mb

Download:

Title: After Class: POV SEX: Mandy Flores

Description:I've asked you to say after class. You seem distracted and withdrawn and now its affecting your grades in my class. I begin to strip as I tell you that Im keeping you late to help you fit in since you're new. I know you have been staring at me with lust day after day and I see that you dont know how to act around girls and you need a sexual lesson to gain confidence in not only your social life but you need to fulfill your fantasy about me so that you can focus in class.....Mandy Flores

Size: 295 Mb

Download:

Title: MandyFlores - PantySlave

Description:Custom request. I am the CEO of the company you work at. You come to my office in a sexy black dress and sit in a chair in front of me. “You are probably wondering why I'm here. You see, I'm here to make u my panty slave." Then while slowly teasing me with your long legs and giving odd glimpses up skirt and tits you explain all the perks of being your panty slave getting to worship your panties having them wrapped around my cock even wearing them, of course in return you have written a contract of what you want and I must agree, while telling me you want a company car, expense account and 10% stake in the company. You get up from the chair and tease me even more showing a little more panty. I can't sign fast enough. You knew I would sign straight away and laugh and say “You are my slave now.” Then take off your dress and give me a panty show with some close ups. (Keywords: panty worship, teasing, masturbation instruction)

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 215 Mb

Download:

Title: Better Than Your Boyfriend: Bondage Sex & Futanari: Mandy Flores & Barbie

Description:Mandy is having an office party at her house. She is looking at her shy coworker who is sitting by herself. Mandy walks up to her confronts her about checking her out. "I saw you checking me out, I didnt know you were into girls" Barbie has a boyfriend and nervously rejects Mandy's claim. Mandy brings up Barbie's sex life. "That your boyfriend over there?...he looks pretty boring..does he give it to you rough?" Barbie says her boyfriend is scared of being too rough with her, and that he doesn't do anything exciting. Mandy moves her hand up Barbies dress.. "Exciting, like start playing with you when no one's looking?" She's rubbing Barbie's pussy and Barbie enjoys it. Mandy takes Barbie's hand and leads her to her room, she wants to show her something...

They walk in and Mandy starts fondling, kissing and then fingering Barbie. "Wow, you are really wet!" Mandy puts her hand over Barbie's mouth for being too loud, someone will walk in. She handgags her tight and continues to finger. Mandy then cuffs Barbie's wrists and tosses her on the bed face first. Mandy continues to grope Barbie. "You are getting me so hard Barbie." Mandy begins rubbing her hard cuck under her dress. "Im going to give it to hard." Mandy walks around and slowly lifts up her dress to show Barbie her surprise. Barbie eyes are wide with shock, mouth opens wide and before she can say anything, Mandy puts her cock in Barbies mouth. Barbie starts sucking it...

Then Mandy starts to penetrate from behind... Barbie says to give to her rough....Barbie can't be quiet. Mandy puts a cleave over Barbie's mouth. She continues to penetrate Barbie.."Did your boyfriend ever gag that mouth you dirty slut?" After Barbie orgasms, Mandy pulls out and cums all over Barbies tight little ass. She takes off her gag, kisses her. Barbie is pleased, say's Thankyou..."That it was much better than my boyfriend!" Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 526 Mb

Download: