Mandy Flores - Video Thread

Title: Step Daddy I'm Home HD Taboo Roleplay Mandy Flores

Description:Custom Ordered Clip ~ INCLUDES: TABOO - BLOWJOB - CUM SWALLOW - PANTY FETISH - COLLEGE GIRL - STEP DAUGHTER - STEP DAD - SCHOOL GIRL - DADDYS GIRL - OLDER MEN - YOUNGER WOMEN - SECRET - CONFESSIONS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - DOGGY STYLE - CUM N MOUTH - CUMSHOT - HANDJOB - Mandy after watching your video "Daddy I Can't Sleep" and reading how this guy had you recreate his experience with his step daughter, it made me feel more confident about proposing this to you. My step daughter is so beautiful, and how I got started with her panties really happened by accident. I was doing laundry when she was in her last year of High School and she had this huge piled up basket of clothes to wash and when I picked it up a pair of her panties literally ended up in my face.

Format: MP4

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 858 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Indecent Proposal

Description:You and your husband are having trouble paying your bills and you're afraid you might lose your home. Once you realize you won't be able to make the next mortgage payment, you ask your neighbor for a loan. He's not interested in loaning you any money but he does make you an offer. He tells you that his tee*age son can't stop talking about you, He thinks your the perfect woman. mandy flores. So he makes you the offer of paying your next mortgage payment if you take his son's virginity. The scene opens on you entering the tee*agers (my) bedroom.

Size: 871 Mb

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Club Brainwash

Description:Im a private investigator trying to found out why many CEO's of the most important business Companies are leaving their wives and moving to bachelor flats. All seems to start when this strip club opened in town. You work at the club and I'm interrogating you about what happens here. You lead me into the private room the girls give lap dances to special clients. You ask me to sit on the chair the clients use. I have a suitcase and a rope with me but I dont know why I brought it.You say you can show me exactly what happens here. First you fix me the CEOs favorite drink for me to sip as you dance and strip before my eyes. You show me how the girls teased the CEO's putting their tits right on their faces and not letting then kiss or suck it. How they shake their asses and pussies but then pull it away from them and said: "Not yet! No... first you have to make a sexy girl happy."

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 780 Mb

Download:

Title: Mandy Flores - Filthy office feet

ListingDescription:I know your obsessed with my dirty feet and especially addicted to the way I dangle my flats off my feet. Its the weekend and the both of us are working together…alone. I decide to have some fun with you, teasing you with my dirty feet. Quickly I have you on your knees worshiping my feet you drool over day after day. Filthy feet in your face, you love it! Beating your dick the the rhythm of my extreme dangling and dipping.

Download Format: MP4

Length: 12 min 57 s

Size: 757 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/10379f5f2b565

Title: Good Feeling in my panties

Description: I had to have a little fun after a hot webcam in my smoking hot lingerie outfit. I bought this specifically to shoot with the playboy photographer Mr. David Hickey. Just the panties alone were $50!! Rubbing them against my pussy and squirting through the sheer material was so hot and naughty. Some lucking guy will get to keep these after Im done with them. I love to tease tease tease you until you can stand it no more then I give it to you. I love masturbating in front the camera and it shows!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 271 Mb

Download:

Title: Mandy Shemale Surprise

Description:You are a tall, strong, sexy shemale- though I don't know this, yet- and I am a very short, weak male. We met at a club and you bring me back to your place because you really like short guys and you think I'm cute. You start teasing me with your sexy body, and poking fun at my short stature, saying things like "You're such a cute little guy" and resting your boobs on top of my head. But once my pants come off, you can't help but laugh- my penis is as small and weak as the rest of my body. So you start teasing me for having a little "clitty" and saying what a cute little girl I am. But you say its okay because you have a big surprise for me. When I see your huge cock, my eyes widen in shock. I try to leave, but you aren't having it. You say how much you love to fuck weak little girls and say things like "don't you want to worship my huge, fat cock and make me feel good?" You shove your cock in my face and make me suck it, giggling as I choke. You slap me in the face with your cock and tell me what a good little slut I'm being. Then you pull out a magnum condom and put it on your dick, humiliating me by saying that you don't want to get me pregnant. You fuck my little body hard, pinning me down and throwing my little body around into every position you want. My cries and moans only turn you on more. When you're almost ready to cum, you pull the condom off and put it on my little "clitty", laughing at how big the condom looks on it - it would be great if here you could use a really really small dildo for this. Then you tell me to stroke my little clitty into your used condom, saying "my precum should be more than enough lubricant for your little clit", while you stroke your huge dick over my face. You cum all over my face and tell me what a good little girl I was to make you cum. INCLUDES:FORCED BI, TRANSSEXUALS, HEIGHT HUMILIATION, SPH, STRAP-ON, SISSY SLUTS

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 587 Mb

Download:

Title: Irresistible Succubus : Executrix

Description:I appear in the night, a sexy woman that wants you to fuck her. No baby, youre not dreaming. My soft voice and expert seduction has you obeying my desires and you fall right into my trap. I fuck you hard and make you cum several times. I am draining your life for my own through your cum.

Size: 610 Mb

Download:

Title: My First Video Ever

Description:This is a treat boys, my first masturbation video I filmed, barely 18! It was so cute how nervous I was, you got to add this to your collection! I play with my favorite private toys and OMG squirt! I had squirted before when I masturbated by myself but never on camera before. I had a camera person to help so there are some extreme close ups!

Duration: 20 Min

Size: 203 Mb

Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: The Last Ride Pov

Description:The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room... Only props necessary are a , handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit -- gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt... Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk... You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today -- no backstory is necessary -- but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you... You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.... This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can capture my last contribution to this world... And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip... So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go... You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I choke while you're still yanking on the rope... You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape... After I , like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss.....Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 Mib

Size: 801 Mb

Download:

Title: MF ~ Slutbot Step Mommy 1080HD Mandy Flores Taboo role play

Description:T"Good morning sweetie, mommy is going to make you breakfast."Son always found his mom incredibly sexy, and he is tired of not getting any sexual favors from her. His mom starts to walk back to the kitchen, but he tells her to come sit next to him, and she does. He tells her that he's always wanted her and that she should be with him instead of his father. He then starts to grope her breasts. She is totally startled by this and pushes his hands away. She says that was not at all appropriate, that his father is really good to her, and that she will have to tell him about this incident when he returns from his business trip. The son tells her that's not going to happen, and that he has a way to persuade her to be his fuck toy. She laughs and tells him that he couldnt have her if he tried, and to sit here and wait for his breakfast. She starts to get up, and he pushes her back down into her chair. He pulls out a mind control device he made just for her (its a laser pointer). He grabs his mom by the shoulder, "You see this, mom?" he asks"its the solution to all my problems." He puts the device up to her face and shines the light into her forehead for a few seconds. His mom's head jerks around a few times as the device starts to take control of her brain. mandy flores. "You can't control me" she says, grabbing her head while slowly the device takes over more and more of her free will. In an instant, her face goes blank, her eyes go wide, and she looks at her son. "Slutbot mommy now activated"she says in a robotic voice. The son can't believe his device actually worked, but there she is, staring at him blankly with a smile on her face. He asks if his old mommy is still in control and she says "No darling, your old mommy is gone forever. I am your new slutbot mommy. Allow me to worship your throbbing cock!"......

Size: 877 Mb

Download:

Download Download | Play it online

Title: I want ANAL play!

Description:Hey guys! I was feeling like my little cute butt was feeling left out. I mean, Im always pumping that little pussy and never really pay much attention to that cute little button next door. Well this video is all about my booty! Enjoy a tease in my sexy jeans, down to my panties then the fun starts. After I have a huge built up ass orgasm, I finish it off with a monster squirt! Wow!

Size: 214 Mb

Download:

Title: Young Mandy Santas Naughty Helper

Description:Description:

One of my early customs, I think just my first Christmas making them actually, this was a special request video order where I am masturbating with whoever is watching :) Here is the original description....

" you know you want to watch me be Santa's slutty girl and tease you with my sexy body. I'm no shy girl when it cums to masturbating on camera, I love to fuck my wet tight pussy hard. Watch me explode and see the squirt gush. My pussy and ass are pulsing so hard from my huge orgasms. Category: SQUIRTING Related Categories: MASTURBATION, GLOVE FETISH, DILDOS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, DILDO FUCKING

Size: 224 Mb

Download:

Title: Cuckold To My Stepbrothers Cock

Description:Custom request. You are scolding me for staying out late. You ask me where I have been. You find out I was out drinking with your stepbrother. You tell me you already knew it, that you have talked to him already and he told you. He also told you, that he let me watch him and his sexy wife fuck. You laugh at me. Did I think I was going to learn something? Tell me I need to have the right equipment to be able to fuck like your stepbrother. Tell me that if I want to see some serious fucking I should watch the two of you together. Tell me that yes that is right you have fucked your own stepbrother and it was amazing. You show me your sexy legs and ass and clit and describe for me why you need more than me to satisfy you. And then a big cock shows up, it is your stepbrother. You laugh and point at me. The two of you suck and fuck and all the time you tell me how amazing he is. Lots of pussy rubbing and fingering and actual fucking. It is forbidden, and yet it is so sexy. Lots of humiliation talk. Lots of bragging about him and yourself as having the right equipment to fuck like masters. Things like, why shouldn't two sexy beautiful people fuck for the pure pleasure. So you fuck your big stepbrother.

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 1067 Mb

Download:

Title: Seven Seconds Heaven

Description:slave, it has now been a month since I let out of your cage per your new 12 orgasms a year diet. So Im going to allow to you unlock and stroke but don't you dare cum without permission or I will lock you back in chastity for so long that you will forget what an orgasm even feels like. Understand? Good, so lets play our monthly masturbation game. I am going to count to "seven" over and over at a regular pace. When I say "one", you stroke one time. When I say "two" you stroke two times. When I say "three" you stroke three times. By the time I get to "seven" each time you will have to stroke quite fast before the count starts over. I begin to count and tease you with my feet as you stroke faster and faster with each count. My feet drive you so crazy its unbearable holding back your month built up load. I pause to get more comfortable, slipping out of my panties and remind you I don't want to see a single spurt of cum coming out of that aching cock. Then I start the count again and you better keep up the pace and you better not cum. What do you think of your 7 seconds in heaven slave? You want to cum so back, will I ever let you? Im impressed with your discipline and dedication, but to *REALLY* show how obedient you are, you should ruin your orgasm for the month. Look at my pussy, you will never have this again, the inside of a sweet pink pussy.INCLUDES:MASTURBATION GAMES, CHASTITY, ORGASM CONTROL, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT WORSHIP

Size: 421 Mb

Download:

Title: StepBrother Sleepjob

Description:Im hanging out with my stepbrother and we are very close. I've never been able to let him know that all these years I've become sexually attracted to him. I sometimes get the feeling he does to but we are siblings so neither one of us has the courage to make the first move. I pretend to fall asleep in his lap, snuggling my head into his groin. I made sure to make myself desirable. Tiny panties, tube top barely covering my tits, perfectly straightened hair....he takes the bate and begins to touch me. He knows Im a very heavy sleeper and I often talk in my sleep but I never expected he would take out his hard cock and begin rubbing it on my lips! I begin to lick and suck it in my sleep. He makes sure Im sleeping and just goes with it, letting me suck his dick in my sleep. He asks me questions while he thinks Im sleeping about how often I think of him this way. He asks me if I want him to fuck me. I beg my stepbrother in a sleepy voice to fuck me. Im moaning and talking in my sleep and the whole time he has no idea and I want so bad to tell him that Im not sleeping but this is just too fun to see what he'll do while he thinks I am out cold.

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 613 Mb

Download:

Title: StepBrother Sister Reunion

Description:Ive moved away to college from my brother, and we haven't seen each other for some time, even though Ive tried other cocks, no one fits and satisfies me like my brother! Im nervous and excited about seeing him again. I want to catch up but like old times. I hope he still finds me attractive, and I need his cock and Im going to try to seduce him with my new bikini. We had agreed to not be messing around anymore, but one more time wont hurt!.....Next we are both laying on the couch and Im being very flirty and talking about old times...all the fucking we used to do....Im rubbing all over his crotch hoping to get him turned on and it begins to work. I know we said we wouldn't fuck around anymore, but some foreplay wont hurt, right brother? Lets just finger each other....I then beg him to give me his cock one more time, one more time like the good ol times!!

Duration: 25 Min

Size: 934 Mb

Download:

Title: StepBrother First Blowjob/Brother's First Blowjob - Taboo - Mandy Flores

Description:I love your video #Brothers first blowjob .... It's probably the video that I watch the most out of my video collection. I love it because I've never had a blowjob and I am always fantasizing about what my first one will be like. The added excitement of doing something taboo like that with your sister adds even more to my love of the video. I'd love it if you could do a similar video where you're giving your younger brother his first blowjob. We are brother and sister and are on a family trip. Our parents are in another hotel room. You're bored and horny. You start flirting with me and then ask me if I'm a virgin. I say yes. Then you ask if I've ever had a blowjob. I say no. You get really excited and say that you're going to give me my first blowjob! I am reluctant at first because I think it's weird. You try to convince me saying that we're not related since I'm adopted. You start to beg saying, "Pleeeeese, I wanna suck your cockkkk! I'm soooo horny! Don't you want your first blowjob? It'll feel soo good."I finally give in. You give me a little strip tease until you are topless and then you give me a blowjob. You talk dirty to me throughout the blowjob saying things like "Ooooh how's that feel?" "How does it feel to have a girl's mouth wrapped around your penis, ?" End by asking how my first blowjob was..etc Mandy Flores

Size: 403 Mb

Download:

Title: Bridesmaid Homewrecker

Description:It was almost her perfect wedding, until she went bridezilla on not only us bridesmaids, but her own groom. I find you in the back room and you look so stressed. I use my body to seduce you in your fragile state, offer to make you feel better. Before you can come your senses, you blow a huge well deserved load into my mouth. Oh honey, you really needed that didnt you? Well you better get back to her party, Ill catch up with you. Don't worry, I wont a say a thing. (mandy flores )After you leave I pull out a camera and take the sd card that recorded the whole thing and slip it into a wedding card. Cheers bitch.

Duration: 25 Min

Size: 1429 Mb

Download:

Title: Breaking James Bond: Amazons feat Mandy Flores

Description:Agent Mandy is a beautiful new Bond Villainess. He has never faced a foe like you before incredibly beautiful, class, sensual, seductive and possess the strength of five men. You have come to capture him and make him your possession.

"Welcome home, James. I've been waiting for you. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Agent Mandy, and you, commander, belong to me now." When he reaches you, you unfold your legs and slowly stand to your full height. mandy flores. You are quite imposing - perfect Amazonian physique, muscular arms, but also incredibly attractive and alluring - he can't pull himself away from you. We come back to James waking up. You've brought him back to your lair. You're sitting with your beautiful legs crossed. You could be waiting for a date - that's how classy and calm you are. He is at your feet. When he wakes you pleasantly inform him what happened to him and where he is. With the great James Bond as your possession, nothing will stop you. He gets up slowly. Ready this time. You're amused. "You still have a fight left in you. Wonderful." He throws a punch at your stomach and it just bounces off. He tries again. Same thing. You just smile. He swings once more and you catch his in your hand. With the other you seize him by the throat in a crushing grip. You draw his face close towards you. He is helpless to resist. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you, James." You throw him across the room without breaking a sweat. What follows is a cat and mouse of you catching him and seducing him with your sexually and breaking him with your strength.You might also enjoy....

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 509 Mb

Download: