Mature Moms Fucking They Own Sons!

opetja018

Aunt Cherie gets hard Anal fuck

I haven�t seen my brother�s stepson for a while. He became a nice young man I have to admit. He offered me a foot massage after my long trip and I couldn�t say no to him when I felt his big dick growing in his pants. I got so turned on as he worshiped my wrinkled soles that I ordered him to fuck my ass to make me cum hard while he was sucking on my toes. I decided to visit my brother more often.

File size: 429MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:37:18
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3e19c16ba72ae/Aunt_Cherie.mp4

opetja018

Do you still find me attractive my Son?

I been waiting for you so long sit down my son, please! I need to talk to you Now don�t be scared but what is wrong?! You don�t come to any more you don�t want to touch your mommy any more?! What�s the problem my boy?! Don�t you find me attractive any more? Ohh I see, come here darling you don�t worry about your Dad. Mommy will take care of everything you know how much mommy loves you she will never let to hurt you! Well my son why don�t we start nicely from the beginning come to mommy! You always liked mommy�s pussy mmmm touch me again my son turns on your mommy! Let me hold your hand and liead you you are so good every single touch of my son , is so turns me on! Feel it feel how wet mommy�s pussy got! Tell me my son what you wish now? Ohhh You so naughty I missed you so much! Well if that�s desire taste mommy�s pussy lick my pussy my son! That�s a good boy! Mmmm it�s just feel so amazing and how you move your hips against mommy�s blanket mmmm mommy loves that pretty ass of yours! I can wait to feel you again! Feel your rock, hard cock in my pussy! You know you�re the best lover mommy ever had! Now hold my butt and let mommy ride you my son! So wild your mommy could be your cock make me feel that way! Do you want to cum with mommy?! Well then take your mommy from behind mommy loves this position so much when you go so so deep in me! Ohhh mommy is so ready cum with me my son! Fill up mommy�s pussy with your milk! Ohhhh yes! You are the best boy in the world!

File size: 964MB
Duration: 00:21:05

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4afeefe960305/Mommy_is_worry_do_you_still.mp4

opetja018

Stepmom Creampie

Brooklyn Chase and Tara Ashley are just back from an afternoon of shopping when Brooklyn invites Tara to stay and work out. The only catch is that Brooklyn�s stepson Bambino will be joining them. The girls get changed into their workout clothes. Later, while Tara watches Brooklyn picks a fight with Bambino. When Brooklyn accuses Bambino of looking at her pussy and peels off her panties so she won�t get distracted, Tara tries to leave. Brooklyn is having none of it, pushing her friend down while telling Bambino to lick her snatch until she cums.

Trying a new tack, Brooklyn tells Bambino that if he can work out correctly he can fuck her. Bambino rises to the challenge, so Brooklyn lifts one thigh and lets him slide into her while balances against the couch. When she gets on her knees to suck Bambino off with a deep throat BJ, Tara can no longer hide how turned on she is. Seeing how horny her friend is, Brooklyn calls Tara over to play, too. Soon Tara finds herself giving Bambino�s big dick a long suck and then on her back on the yoga mat with Bambino pounding her bald pussy and Brooklyn riding her face.

Getting on her hands and knees, Brooklyn groans with ecstasy as Bambino slides balls deep into her greedy snatch. Then she orders him onto his back so Tara can give him a stiffie ride that leaves them both riding the edge of ecstasy. When Tara explodes with her climax, Brooklyn takes her place and gives Bambino the ride of his life. When she cums, Bambino doesn�t even try to pull out before giving his stepmom a big hot creampie.

File size: 414MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:32:19

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b579bec6060da/Stepmom_Creampie.mp4

opetja018

I was pretty excited to get out of school early today. Some days college requires to much concentration for me. I was looking forward to going home and laying around in my room until dinner. Ahh, lazy days like these are so much appreciated. I had no more than walked in the house when I saw my stepmom down on all fours washing the slate floor. Sure, I fantasize quite a lot about my stepmom. She has a pretty nice body for her age and she is super cool to me. I have to stretch my imagination when I'm rubbing one out to her though because she always dresses so, how do I say.tacky? I mean I know she is at home all day cleaning and other motherly duties around the house but she doesn't know how to co-ordinate her clothes at all. She throws on whatever happens to be within reach. Not that I mind when she wears her old jean mini skirt but if she could only do something with her hair and wear some lipstick it would sure help my cause when I'm alone in my room frantically trying to pop a load without getting caught.

When I saw her today in her usual jean skirt and old layered shirts I immediately started transforming her in my mind to the perfectly poised and sexy mom I want her to be for my cock cranking fantasy. She wouldn't make small talk with me, she would arch her back as she is on all fours so her ass is nice and high then invite me to follow her ever so gracefully as she prepares me for a little motherly love on my young manhood. She would be dressed in a hot pink chemise, which showcases her breasts and curve of her hips. She speaks slow and seductively saying how happy she is to have me home early so she can help relive some of my pent up stress from school. She touches me with her perfectly pedicured feet inside her silky pantyhose. I lay back and watch as she slides her hands down her hose, and plays with herself and watched my dick grow as a result of her titillation. I love when she wears stockings because it makes me think of all that goodness wrapped tightly inside. I feel my worries of the day melt away as she strips her stockings off and her panties so she can slide herself onto my knob. Her moist pussy waxes my knob and my shaft as she slides up and down. When my dick is nice and lubed with her pussy juice she uses those mature hands to stroke me off so damn good. She knelt in front of me so I could see her tits and her bush while she milked the cream from cock. She gave me her silky stockings that she thought said Mommy on them but I haven't the heart to tell her otherwise. It doesn't matter, she wiped my cum with them and told me to smell them later when I hear my dad fucking her in the next room to remind me what she will do for me anytime I want. A tender loving mommy hand job.

File size: 293MB
Duration: 00:19:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bd418ad87799e/Mom_transforms_from_maid_to_super_babe.mp4

opetja018

Football season is here and My son and I decided to watch the big game here last weekend. He pulled for the other team so I thought it would be fun to �bet� on the game. The rules were simple, everytime my team scored i got what I wanted and everytime his team scored he got what he wanted. He ate my ass and pussy, fucked me doggy and cowgirl and gave me a nice messy creampie. I sucked his cock and got it ready for my wet pussy.

File size: 622MB
Duration: 00:28:36

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/84f3d5f3ebb47/Mommy_Son_the_Big_Game.mp4

opetja018

Mommy heard about her Sons terrible breakup with his girlfriend. She tries to talk to him and let him know that Mommy is there for him. He is so upset and can barely talk. She tells him that he will find another girlfriend and there are plenty of fish in the sea for such a good looking boy! She even let�s him know that when she was younger she had a tough time dating. That made him feel some what better. Mom tells him to see the good in the relationship. That at least he got to have sex! He starts crying again. He tells her that he didn�t get to have sex with her! In fact he didn�t even see her boobs! And now he was never going to get another girlfriend ever and would probably be a virgin for the rest of his life! Mommy felt so bad for him. How could a girl not want to be with her beautiful baby boy. Mom decided it was time he at least got to see some boobs even though he was just his Moms. She starts to take down her top and her Son asks her what she was doing? �Mommy is going to make you feel better. I am going to show you my fantastic breasts!� she says. He couldn�t believe what was about to happen. He had always wanted to see his Mom�s boobs. Last time he saw her tits he was too young to appreciate them! But now she was going to present them to him! Mom moves her hand and they are huge and perfect! She notices that her son was visibly excited by the rise in his sheet! She knew it was wrong but she knew it would make him feel so much better. Showing him how desirable he is! Mommy is going to take care of you now. She tells him to be quiet as she slowly strokes his cock. She jerks him as she puts her boobs in his face. He shoots his load all over! Mommy is impressed with how much man juice her son gives her. She play with it and rubs it on her massive breasts. By this point Mommy is very turned on and asks her Son if he would like to see Mommy�s butt! She does a little strip tease for him and he cock gets rock hard again! She rubs her full round butt all over his cock. �Mommy wants more cum! Will you cum for Mommy again?� she asks. Of course he says. She starts to suck her baby boys cock! She makes him shoot his cum all of her breasts! As she is rubbing his cum all over her boobs she asks him if that helped him feel better? She made her Son CUM TWICE so he�s feeling much better now!

File size: 127MB
Duration: 00:17:18

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4fb095d4fe62b/Mommy_makes_him_Feel_better.mp4

opetja018

Freddie Cee once again goes into mommy`s (Madisin Lee) room looking for some of her dirty panties. He finds what he is looking for and decides to take a quick nap in her bed. Mommy stumbles in from the night before drunk and thinks that her son napping, is her husband. They start off in the 69 position and starts sucking him off. Before long she is riding her son`s cock at full throttle. Freddie bust a load in his mother and pushes her away. Mommy says that it was so good honey and her son replies whatever mom and storms out of the room. Then she realized that the cum dripping out of her pussy is that of her perverted panty sniffing son.

File size: 1.08GB
Duration: 00:11:14

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0464f97014ca2/Drunk_Mommy_Confusion.mp4

opetja018

How are you feeling this morning? Not great, huh? Well, it�s a good thing that we got you started on these vitamins. You clearly need them right now! Here. � You still in there? Hello? There it is. You�re feeling more complacent now, aren�t you? You�ll do pretty much whatever your Mom wants, even if I�m opening your pants and taking out your cock. You�re so sensitive! Or maybe a boy�s mother just really knows how to please him. Oh, you just came everywhere! Good. Now pay attention: I�m going to explain to you exactly what your life is going to be like. I�m going to keep dosing you, making you not only my sex slave, but my domestic servant, too. You�re going to be Mommie�s little helper. That means doing whatever I say whenever I say it, with a smile and a hard on!

File size: 1GB
Duration: 00:12:51

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0479e6279acba/Mom_Slips_You_a_Mickey.mp4

opetja018

Melanie and her younger boy travel to Mexico for some fun and to continue his education in how to please a woman. Having already sucked him off she wants to show him how to fuck. After she gets him rock hard with a lovely blowjob he enters her hot wet pussy and pounds that hole hard and fast, he brings her to a shattering orgasm and finally unloads his cum in that hungry hole and pulls back to see what a good job he did as his jizz runs out of his Mom.

File size: 640MB
Duration: 00:21:40
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ddc23857fd618/Younger_Son_first_Pussy-is_Mom.mp4

opetja018

I thought my son needed help with a project for school, turns out he was looking up Sex positions. When I asked him why he needed to know about sex positions he said he wanted to fuck his girlfriend on Valentines day but didn�t know how. Of course, being the giving and understanding Mommy I am, I taught him well. I sucked him, then I had to pee so I took him in the bathroom with me to keep him hard. I let him fuck me reverse cowgirl, eat my butthole and fuck me up the ass until he couldnt take it any longer then he jizzed all over Mommys pretty face.

File size: 1GB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:00

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/22422eb641547/Mommy_Son_Sex_Ed.mp4

opetja018

Mrs. Hicks� step son just turned 21 but decides to stay home instead of going out and celebrating. But horny step mom has bigger plans and those plans involves coaxing him to pull out his monster cock so she can get impaled by it. Her step son reluctantly agrees to fuck her and sticks his big cock in her tight fuck hole and unloads buckets of semen across her body.

File size: 466MB
Duration: 00:19:33

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/eae30322656c6/Melanie_Hicks_Incest_Action.mp4

opetja018

Sometimes young men don't understand that Mommie has certain needs that must be fulfilled...by a nice stiff cock. My little Jay gets so fussy when he walks in on me blowing his old friend, Sam. Jay says he was his bully, but Sam seemed so nice that I imagine Jay was just exaggerating. My pussy was way too wet to stop fooling around with Sam, but Jay just stands there whining, even after I climb right on top of Sam so that I can ride his dick. Even though Jay refused to give us some privacy, Sam was still so nice that he even offered Jay an entry level job at his company while we were fucking. Jay was not very grateful at all. There is only so much rudeness that I can tolerate before I have to punish him for treating our guest so poorly. The punishment will have to wait till after I satisfy my new boy toy, of course!

File size: 643MB
Duration: 00:07:35

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e317e9313cfbd/Mom_Cucks_Jay_With_His_Bully.mp4

opetja018

Payton has paid for her son in law to go to massage school to support his daughter and their marriage. Well Nick cums over with good intentions but things get steamy during this massage. He is very very good with his strong hands and melts Payton into oblivion with his magic fingers� It starts on normal ground with it going to him really rubbing her natural breasts. Then he works his way down to her private spots and oh my�, working around her sweet mound and then pulling apart her pussy lips and just taking care of that clit. She becomes very very wet. She doesn�t object as he has already hit her g spot ! Wow what a good investment that massage school! He is clearly aroused as his member is erect in his shorts. He then turns her around and enters her right on the table with her legs up against his hard body. A surprise ending with a cumblast shot of spoodge in the eye! Introducing �Nick Love� as a best newcumer

File size: 667MB
Duration: 00:22:09
File type; MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/edc693b170916/Son_In_Law_Gives_Mother.mp4

opetja018

I should have known there was more than studying going on up here. Ella, do you care to explain what you are learning while topless and straddling your tutor? Maybe seeing his bare bottom spanked by his mom will help you both keep your minds on academics. Don't think you two are getting off with just a spanking, though...

File size: 995MB
Duration: 00:11:47

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/89af14623332a/Penny_Barber_-_Mo_Spanks_Sam_in_Front_of_His_Crush.mp4