Mature Moms Fucking They Own Sons!

opetja018

Driving Mommy Wild

All Ariella wants is some private time alone, but she can�t catch a break. While she plays with her favorite toy, she�s interrupted by a call from her stepson Kyle. He begs for a lift and Ariella gives in. Ariella picks up Kyle, but he won�t let up, taking pleasure in pranking his new stepmom. Instead of losing it, Ariella takes it all in stride and decides to give Kyle a ride.

File size: 667MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:33:38
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/39ac3639e2ccf/Driving_Mommy_Wild.mp4

opetja018

To Seduce a Son

Scene One: The Plan
Nikki and Cory are lesbian lovers in bed talking about tonight�s plans when Cory mentions that she could go for some hard cock. Nikki agrees, but instead of going out to get some, why not just ask Cory�s son. Cory says she could never do that and Nikki convinces her that it would be the easiest way. Nikki will call him and seduce him while Cory hides and watches. Cory�s son Chris comes over and Nikki wastes no time pulling off his shorts. �What are you doing� he protests. Nikki shuts him up by sucking on his large cock. Her head goes all the way down his shaft, sucking him like an expert.

Scene Two: You can fuck your mom and me
She tells him he can fuck her tight wet pussy and he pulls off her shorts. He slides his cock inside of her and fucks her on the bed. She moans with delight while he pulls down her top and grabs her large tits. �oh � her son cries when his mom comes out of the closet. Cory gives Nikki a loving kiss and tells her son it�s all right to fuck her. Cory strips naked and lets her son lick and suck her breasts. The son knows it�s wrong but can�t help himself. The girls make out and Cory asks her son if he will give his mom some of his hard cock. He fucks Cory�s pussy as the girls make out on the bed. Nikki then straddles Cory�s face and has her lick while she is being fucked.

Scene Three: In The Family Now
He flips his mom over and Nikki pulls apart Cory�s ass so the son can fuck her deep. The girls lay him down and share his cock with their mouths. When he is good and wet Nikki rides on top of him, Cory holding her large breasts. Not wanting to miss out, it�s moms turn to ride him. Straddling his cock Cory moans when his cock drives into her and Nikki gropes her breasts. �Fuck yeah� Cory cries when she cums on her son. TThe girls place their faces side by side and beg for his cum. He fucks Nikki until he reaches the edge of cumming and shots his hot load all over their faces. The girls kiss each others cum covered faces. They will have to do this again sometime.

File size: 1.21GB
Duration: 00:24:29

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/53687f5acde24/To_Seduce_a_Son.mp4

opetja018

Mommy�s Sport Body

Part One � My mom has has a fitness competition coming up, and she asks for my opinion on how she looks. There�s no way she hasn�t caught me starring at her while she does yoga in her room. Shes so� beautiful and in perfect shape. I can�t look away sometimes. She starts posing in front of me and flexing in a sports bra and these tight workout shorts she always wears. When she looks back at me to ask what I think, I must not have realized how excited I got looking at her perfect body in front of me, because I had a boner. When she came over to me and pointed it out, she told me her little boy is growing. And then she asked if she could take my shorts off.. All I can say is I�ll never forget this day.
Part Two � It�s been a few days since my mom�s fitness competition and since we.. had some quality mother/son time.. I know she does stretches everyday and I stood outside her door and watched for a little while. After she was done, she went in the shower, and I wanted to see her in a towel so bad that I just stood there and waited. It was definitely worth the wait, because as soon as she came out, she laid in her bed and started touching her pussy! I COULDN�T look away. I was in a trance. She finally noticed me right after she was really getting into it. She said it was rude to stare, and I should have just asked. But she still invited me in.. to join.

File size: 1.29GB
Duration: 00:29:19
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/36baa95242af5/Mommys_Body.wmv

opetja018

Stepsons Cock Is Bigger Than My Husbands

I find out that you have been a little filthy pervert and jerking off to me. You will never be able to have me.. But you can be useful to me in other ways. Im gonna train you to be my little sissy pet. I want you to be a cock sucking whore for me. Im going to use you to earn money. Yu are gonna be my personal little slut.

File size: 498MB
Duration; 00:24:29

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6ebe7ab781933/Sons_Cock_Is_Bigger_Than_My_Husbands.mp4

opetja018

Cheating StepMom Anally Mind-Fucked

Chris Strokes suspects busty, new stepmother Cory Chase is not the perfect homemaker she pretends to be. When he catches her cheating on his dad, he uses a secret smart phone app to put her in a trance. In no time, Cory�s ready to obey any command. Chris makes her squeeze her giant boobs, rub her juicy pussy and call him �Master.� Mesmerized, she sucks her stepson�s massive cock. He fucks her pussy and ass, finally shooting a messy load into his spellbound stepmom�s open mouth.

File size: 901MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:45:32

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f206d113fd079/StepMom_Anally_Mind-Fucked.mp4

opetja018

Exclusive Mom-Son For Fans

Up until junior year of high school my life was relatively privileged. I was raised in an upper middle class home, went to private schools, vacations were spent in Venice and Paris. The only real hardship I had was when my parents divorced when I was eight. My father and I were devastated so when Astrid came into our lives it was a blessing for both of us. My classmate Mike always say �Damn Sean! How do you not have a constant boner with Astrid walking around?�

File size: 304MB
Duration: 00:16:51

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a37874dc538b4/Exclusive_MomSon_For_Fans.mp4

opetja018

Mom Sucks Full

When josh�s mom catches him jerking-off in his room�She goes ballistic on him!!! Rosey confronts her hormone crazy son, and tells him flat out��Cocks are for girls!!!�. Rosey takes her son�s cock and promptly puts it in her mouth and starts sucking. Josh doesn�t know what to think as his mom sucks�But the one thing he does know is�Mom is really good at it!! Rosey sucks her son�s cock like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!!! What a cock sucker this mom is!!! Rosey finishes off her own son by making him spray his boy goo all over himself. Mom sucks. She really sucks!

File size: 96MB
Duration: 00:04:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9d74b1de947fc/Jerky_Girls_Rosey_Mom_Sucks.mp4

opetja018

Mom Teaches Me How To Be A Man

My Mom�s in the shower and she has no idea that I�m watching. After our �talk� and her hands-on help, I have become infatuated with her. After I watch her hands rubbing every inch of her soaking wet body with soap, I got so hard that when she got out, I made her dirty all over again.

File size: 621MB
Duration: 00:13:45
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7b4afc7f82f3b/Mom_Teaches_Me_How_To_Be_A_Man.wmv

opetja018

Weekend at Auntie�s

When recently divorced Melanie Hicks nephew shows up to stay with her for the weekend, he gets more than he bargains for. Apparently Aunt Melanie has been at the gym non-stop since her divorce this past summer and her nephew has grown to be quite the man. Her nephews fantasies come true when she invites him over to the shed, only to confront him about his attraction towards her. It doesn�t take long for these two to take the party to aunties bedroom..

File size: 617MB
Duration: 00:16:44

DOWNLOAD; https://fboom.me/file/7f121bb8524e4/Weekend_at_Aunties.mp4

opetja018

Brother/Sister A Wicked Game

Mom is concerned that Eva and her Brother Ryan aren�t spending enough time together�.so she found a board Game�.and when Mom goes to work�Eva and Ryan decide to play the Game that Mom got for them. Almost immediately they realize that there is something �sinister� about this weird Game called �Taboo��so Eva calls Mom at work.
Mom is too busy to talk long�but she is clear that she wants the two Siblings to continue to play!! Figuring Mom knows what she�s doing�the Brother Sister duo continue to play. After some French kissing�.some oral sex on Ryan�.some oral sex on Eva�.Eva draws the coveted �Taboo Fuckfest Card��.which means that she wins the Game�..as soon as she fucks her opponent, that is!! Eva climbs on her Brother�s cock and fucks him for all he�s worth�until the little booger-head cums all over her face and hair!! This is one Evil�Sinister�.Manipulative�..Fucked Up Game!!!

File size: 635MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:06

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7021142295de1/Taboo_Fantasy_A_Wicked_Game.mp4

opetja018

Mom Releases the Poison

Melanie�s son wakes her in the middle of the night in pain. What�s wrong She asks. He tells her that his hands and embarrassingly his balls are in agony. If she could just help him cum it would feel so much better. No I can�t do that, go to bed Melanie says angrily and turns out the lights. He�s back not 10 minutes later pleading with her for help. With a deep sigh Melanie pulls down his shorts and lays him on the bed. It�s not like she�s doing this for fun, he just needs help, she tells herself. She strokes him so he can cum and she can go back to bed. A long slow handjob and he shoots his load all over his mom�s hands. Feel better now? She asks and rolls under the covers to forget about what just happened.

Come on, you have to take a shower. You haven�t taken one in like a week Melanie tells her injured son. He can�t do anything by himself with his two broken hands. She strips him and washes him in the shower annoyed at how helpless he is. Does it hurt? she asks him washing his penis. He gets hard from his mom�s hands and doesn�t know what to do about it. Can I get another release? He asks. With a reluctant sigh Melanie lays her son on the floor and strokes him. She strokes him faster and faster getting him to cum in her hands. Feel better now that you�re released? She asks. Thanks mom

File size: 886MB
Duration: 00:32:45

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c53c7425a44ea/Mom_Releases_the_Poison.mp4

opetja018

Home Education � Sex Addiction Therapy

Rachel Steele is a very broad-minded when it comes to helping her son Chris to pass his biology exam. One evening she comes into his room while he is studying and announces that she is going to personally teach him all he needs to know about sexual intercourse and the female body. Young Chris has always idolized his mother. Far from being shocked at her proposal, he welcomes it as a dream come true. The next thing we see is lesson one with Rachel stripped down to red lingerie, sitting on her bed, instructing Chris in the art of foreplay.
After showing him how to fondle and suckle her naked breasts, she parts her legs and invites him to rub his fingers over her panty-clad pussy. Last of all she spends a long time French-kissing him to help him perfect his technique. Chris learns so well that several days later he aces his exam. Rachel is delighted. But there is yet more that she wants him. In lesson two, she shows Chris how to skilfully take off her dress, bra and panties before stripping off himself.

All the while her manner is that of perfectly loving and understanding mother. Some days later, as a reward for Chris cleaning the pool, Rachel decides to give him his third � and most important � lesson. This is the one where he is to learn how to go all the way with a woman.
It begins with Rachel getting Chris to show her all that he has previously learned. Once he has undressed his mother to just her stockings and garters, he hugs and kisses her, then joins her on the bed where she lies back with her legs widely parted. There the young man fingers and licks out her pussy � exciting her and gaining her praise. Rachel then gives her son a long and sensual blowjob as prelude to slipping a condom over his cock and giving him his first-ever fuck. In a variety of positions � including missionary, doggy and cowgirl � she moans and gasps and talks taboo as he pounds her pussy with an expertise that exceeds her highest expectations. Afterwards, having Chris has blasted her face and chest with cum, she hugs him tight. The young man has proved himself a star pupil. Rachel could not be a prouder � or more satisfied � mother.

File size: 796MB
Resolution: 1706x1046

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/56f4cded170a9/Home_Education.mp4

opetja018

Mom Does It Better Part

Richelle comes in the TV room to find Rion playing video games. She asks if he�s ok, that she feels like he�s been avoiding her the last couple of days because of the night they had together. She says everything that happened the other night was ok, that with his Dad not being around, it�s just them two in the house alone together. Richelle stands up and asks if he thinks she�s sexy. She says she�s not like those girls he�s been bringing home- she has curves, big tits, big hips, and a big ass. She wants to give him a little reminder of why MILF�s are better, so she strips off her clothes, sits down, and starts to rub her pussy. Leading him on, she grabs his hands and puts them all over her. She�s going to show him how Mom does it better.

File size: 442MB
Duration: 00:21:19

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2d9e9a276ca96/Mom_Does_It_Better.mp4

opetja018

Come closer Mommy

Good morning dear! How are you feeling? Yesterday you come home so drunk. How do you spend your evening ?! I�m glad, now I�m going to work, your breakfast is on the table. See you honey! What? Do you want to tell me something?
Oh honey, we can not now, your dad is still at home. Yes, I want you so� but I need to go to work. Damn, I�m crazy, let�s do it, your dad still asleep, I hope he did not hear us. Fuck your mom�s pussy so good.

File size: 876MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:48

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7f53526dd1985/Come_closer_mommy.mp4

opetja018

Mom Wants her Needs Satisfied

Brooklyn walks into the living room where her son is watching TV. He can just tell something is off by the way she is dressed, the way she leans in too close, then when she puts her head on his lap, and...despite his struggle his dick starts getting hard. Brooklyn smiles knowingly. She lets her hands tease, almost like an accident. Little by little she gets her son harder and harder until his cock is pushing out the top of his shorts. Brooklynn knew his cock was so much bigger than his dad's. She married young, and now her older husband doesn't have the stamina to give her what she needs, and She has her needs, and she makes her son satisfy them completely
Brooklynn's son has been trying to avoid her, He is obviously full of guilt about what he wants to do, but she sees his pants swell every time he looks at her. She decides to have a work-out in the garage, and gets her son to start teaching her some of the self defense stuff he knows. Brooklyn takes advantage of having him close. She is amused that her sone thinks he can resist her. Brooklyn doesn't care what is right or wrong, she just needs her pussy licked and then fucked hard by a huge cock, and her son can give her exactly what she needs.

File size: 895MB
Duration: 00:39:21

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/10f84d3b9854f/brookyn12600_bf_HD.mp4

opetja018

Snacks For My Stepson

Stepmom was making muffins when I asked for cupcakes. She was doing this to get my nerves up. She was even dressed in her sexiest lingerie too which made me extra hard. Before long we forgot about the muffins and remembered how to get down and dirty. I fucked her motherly pussy right there in the kitchen and came all over her caring face. I think the muffins got burned.

File size; 378MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:18:24

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f0d01e36b88b7/Blaten_Lee_Snacks_For_My_Stepson.mp4