Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Have You Earned It

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

9:00mins 1440x1080 662mb mp4

I know exactly how to handle your cock. All you have to do is listen to my voice and I will guide you to the best orgasm of your life. Tell me how much you want to cum for me. To be my stroking slave, jerking that dick all day and night. Beg me to cum, let me tell you when I want you to shoot. I can tell you’re desperate for it. To show me how much you have to offer. But you can’t cum without my permission. You see, I love watching you squirm. So weak, helpless, on the edge of exploding. You want to get off, but I don’t know if you’ve earned it yet.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL

Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Panty Sniffing Cum Eating

Download-Keep2share

10:30mins 960x540 375mb mp4

You get caught in Ashley's panty drawer again. Last time this happened she punished you by making you jerk off to her stinky panties while they were on her ass and then eat your own cum. Now you're begging for it to happen again. You beg Ashley to let you eat your cum. She sits on your face and makes you worship her ass and panties but then remembers she has some in the dirty close that are disgusting from wearing them to the gym. They are pull of pussy discharge, sweat, and stains. She changes into these, sits on your face and then demands you flip your legs over your head and cum on your own face and eat the cum that lands on your open mouth. Open wide!

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PANTY FETISH, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FEMDOM POV

terra

Making You A True Cumslut

Download-Keep2share

12:40mins 1920x1080 226mb mp4

Custom Clip: "Hi, I would like a cum eating instruction clip to help me become a cumslut and enjoy my cum all the time. Please use my name (Nick) throughout the clip. Tell me you know I have eaten my cum before, but only by ruining my orgasm and staying horny. You now want me to take the next step in my cum eating training by eating it after cumming and after the horniness subsides. Tell me to jerk off while you tell me how being able to eat my cum like this only has upside, and no downside. Upsides such as: finally being able to go through with all my other cei clips I've bought, no mess, and other points you have. Please also tell me how delicious my cum will be throughout the clip. Then give me a countdown to cum into my hand. Then tell me to wait (say 30 secs) so that all the cum is out and the horniness subsides, before telling me to swallow it all. Thanks!"

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CEI, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

I'm Your Mommy Now

Download-Keep2share

11:35mins 960x540 601mb mp4

It's Mother's Day and you know who is your FAVORITE Mommy? Me. As your perfect hot little fantasy plays out, I show you what I have to offer. You will obey your mother, or else. Don't worry, Daddy doesn't need to know...that's a good boy...

Category: ROLE PLAY

Related Categories: FEMDOM, TABOO, MOMMAS BOY, DIRTY TALK, MIND FUCK

terra

Week Long CEI Task

Download-Keep2share

4:18mins 1280x720 111mb mp4

I have a week long task for you! A humiliating task for a boy with nasty thoughts. I know you love to eat your own cum in the privacy of your own home. It's time to take it to the next level.

Category: CEI

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS, ASSIGNMENTS, ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM

terra

Valentines Cum Eating Task

Download-Keep2share

11:09mins 1920x1080 371mb mp4

A Valentine's clip for my cum eating addicts. Unlike most men you'll be spending tonight alone swallowing your own load (like normal). Goddess Canna has a task for you that will bring the spirit of Valentine's to your next cum guzzling session. You'll be cumming on something associated with the holiday and then swallowing. Purchase the clip to find out what. You'll be eating your cum as many times as it takes to complete this task. Better hope you're experienced with your aim!

Related Categories: CEI, FEMDOM POV, CUM PLAY, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Humiliated by Sexy Brats

Download-Keep2share

7:39mins 960x540 117mb mp4

We fucking HATE you, loser! You are so disgusting and repulsive, you make us sick. Sitting there jerking it nonstop like a freak, covered in sweat and cum. Gross! You are so nasty, no wonder you never get laid, you weirdo! Haha ewww, we need to go hang with some real men now you we can be cleansed of your disgusting presence.

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION

terra

Cuckolded By Your Masters

Download-Keep2share

6:11mins 1280x720 139mb mp4

You have been our little bitch for a while now. You run our errands, clean our house, lick our shoes clean with your tongue. I mean you are pretty much our bitch.. Tonight after many months of servitude we finally pity you enough to allow you into our bedroom during sex. While you watch my thick, big alpha penis fuck me I tell you how pathetic you are. "Your dick is only good for one thing, being locked in chastity". "You are such a loser that paying for our meals is the highlight of your day". You love your masters don't you? I know you are craving to suck my man off, lick his ass, taste my pussy but you know that you never could! The only thing we can use you for right this second is as a cum towel. Now bring your face over here so my man can cover your desperate cuck face.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: EMBARRASSMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED BI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

terra

Cuckolded By Your Masters 3

Download-Keep2share

11:01mins 1280x720 255mb mp4

In the latest installment of of my CUCKOLDED BY YOUR MASTERS series your superiors take it one step further. So far you have only watched us fuck while humiliating you but you have yet to earn the right to swallow an alpha load. You have begged for your alphas delicious load for months. You have spent all your money, you have dedicated all your free, but it is still not enough. Alpha does not believe you are worthy of his semen, it would be too much alpha for you. So many nights you have edged for us and so many days you have trapped yourself in chastity for us. You beg to spoil us, the need to serve superiors such as us has consumed you.
In this clip your Alpha finally agrees to allow you a taste for your dedication but he wants you to earn it. Do you think you are capable of being a good cuckold who is deserving of a superior load? How far will you push yourself for us?

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, COCK WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP

terra

CEI with COUNTDOWN

Download-Keep2share

7:28mins 1920x1080 361mb mp4

I want your sticky mess in your mouth. I want you shooting your load as you open wide. I will tease you until every last droplet is where it belongs - YOUR MOUTH. My body makes your balls fill big, perfect for a SHOT IN THE MOUTH. (This clip also allows for an alternative CEI using your hand if you are not physically able to flip your legs over head. All cum eaters will enjoy this clip)

Related Categories: CEI, CUM COUNTDOWN

terra

You Love Strap On FemDom

Download-Keep2share

10:34mins 1920x1080 765mb mp4

I humiliate you for having a fetish of hot dominant women that wear strap-ons and like to fuck men in the ass. I shame you for being such a pervert. You like this big long thick cock between my legs don't you? It's the only thing that gets you off, huh? I know it. I love exploiting your weaknesses. Making you powerless and helpless. I love showing off my massive dick, swaying it in your face. You would do anything to see it in a man's ass, you think of it in your ass. You can't stop staring at my strap-on. It's your fetish. Women wearing strap-ons, showing you how we would use it on you.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: POV STRAP-ON, POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMDOM, MESMERIZE, FEMDOM POV

terra

Ignored, Edged, Locked - A Series Of Fortunate Events

Download-Keep2share

15:23mins 1920x1080 552mb mp4

Edging, Tease & Denial

I'm going to toy with you in multiple different ways today. My favorite. Doing whatever I want to you, pushing all the buttons I know you have. A slight ignore as I tease you with my perfect feet to start, subtle glances and phrases starting to set you off. Eventually I let you out of chastity to edge. To edge how I say, slowly. Only allowing to stroke at certain times. My breasts making you even more weak for me. Seeing them makes you ache so badly. Denying you brings me infinite joy. Especially when I make you stuff your aching cock back into that chastity cage.

#Chastity, #Cock Tease, #Foot Fetish, #Goddess Worship, #Ignore, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Lingerie, #Mesmerize, #Seduction, #Topless,

terra

Cuckolding My Fiance With BBC

Download-Keep2share

15:29mins 1280x720 266mb mp4

My friend Becca has been raving about her new stud, his dick is soooo much bigger than her boyfriends. Oh honey, do you know what a cuckold is? Because Becca is all about it and I'm SO intrigued. You know you don't satisfy me? You know every orgasm is a lie? I think it's time to bring a real man into the bedroom. It's time for you to kneel at the foot of our bed and watch a real man satisfy me. I'm so over your teensy white dick, in face, I want it locked up! I am aching for a nice, hard, huge, black cock to get me off. I've actually already found the perfect black stud for me, let's have him consummate our marriage!

Related Categories: CHASTITY, HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Daily Fix - Addicted to Roxy

Download-Keep2share

10:15mins 1920x1080 461mb mp4

Addicted, obsessed, dependent, attached, devoted, hooked, accustomed, fanatic, absorbed, lusting.....for femdom.......sound like you?? It's really sad and pathetic that you keep telling yourself that you are done with femdom, you want to "work on your relationship" or "stop spending so much money" but here you are, dick in hand, wanking off to my tits and ass like usual. Don't you know your tiny dick will always cum back to me?! When you try and force femdom out of your life you are miserable and constantly obsess over cumming to my sensual and humiliating clips. You don't even cum as hard when you try and stay away. Face it, your life is incomplete without me. I'm that sheer ecstasy that comes from filling your veins with humiliation. It's not your fault though...I'm irresistible, and way hotter than your girlfriend or wife. Don't feel bad that your tiny dick throbs for me only. Really, it's just natural selection. I'm the best of the best and your cute little hard on wants to procreate with me. It will NEVER happen, but try telling your dick that! So let me see those two little fingers move up and down while you jerk off that baby dick of yours to me. You and I both know you are weak, you don't have the balls, literally......to stay away. it's a win win really, I get your money and you get your daily fix of Roxy.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, LEATHER FETISH

terra

Natures Cruel Joke

Download-Keep2share

8:43mins 1920x1080 394mb mp4

You’re a man with your balls full of cum but your cock is below average and you are a wimp that needs humiliation and rejection to cum, haha! Well, luckily I have a bunch of humiliating cum eating videos to choose from! I mean sure I take pleasure knowing I broke your brain but nature has a lot to do with it too. Did you start off stroking to some mile femdom videos… and now your gonna be my cum slurping loser, haha!

Related Categories: CEI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, LAUGHING, JOI

terra

Live For The Tease - Verbal Humiliation

Download-Keep2share

8:16mins 1280x720 720mb mp4

You'll never have the strength to resist, you live for the tease. you live for the denial and ache of what you will never have. you don't deserve Me. There's just nothing that you can do to ever deserve Me. All you have is your hand and these clips. Hoping for permission to touch and worship like the good beta fuck that you are. Go on and stroke to My body in this fishnet bodystocking. I know you can't even look away! you want it so bad, too bad. So bad that it forces your cock to throb. Forces your heart to break. Again and again you crawl back, because you live for the tease..

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION

terra

Yes Miss Eva CEI SPH

Download-Keep2share

16:41mins 1920x1080 991mb mp4

Cum Eating Instructions, SPH

[Custom, no name] You're staying after school every day to be punished for your micro penis. I really want to ingrain it into your dumb head though, exactly how tiny it is. When you can't focus while you're writing lines, I make you pull out your pathetic, stiff nub and apologise for having the audacity to get hard without my permission. I know you're distracted by these gorgeous tits and you're desperate to nut for them, but not before I've humiliated you and taught you some manners. Finally, I'll make you eat your sticky puddle out of my hands because that's where it belongs, in your slutty mouth.

#Blouse Fetish, #CEI, #Humiliation, #JOI, #Natural Tits, #Small Penis Humiliation, #Teacher Fetish, #Tease and Denial, #Tit Worship, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

The Reason You Eat Your CUM

Download-Keep2share

9:21mins 1920x1080 303mb mp4

Newsflash : You're a cuckold. Your wife loves cock, just not yours. (I can vouch for all women on this) When she comes home full of cum, unbeknown to you. You've gone down on her so many times over the years as she drips out other mens spunk from earlier instead of pussy juice, your brain began to love male cum! In turn became, the making of a CUM DUMPSTER CUCKY. Now... i know your desperate to taste "her" today aren't you. (You're beloved cheating wife) But if i let you, you have to really do it exactly as i say!

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: CEI, VERBAL HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Look But Don't Touch

Download-Keep2share

9:13mins 1920x1080 351mb mp4

Worship with your eyes ONLY, no touching. That means no rubbing, no stroking, no teasing your cock with your hands at all! You need to learn to appreciate the PRIVILEGE of jerking to My clips. It's not something you are entitled to. Sit on your hands as I brutally tease you in this tiny black bikini. I want you writhing and crying out in agony and I relentlessly fuck with you. Such a denied little bitch. Bet you'll be a thousand times more appreciative the next time I allow you to stroke yourself to a mind-blowing orgasm!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: BIKINI, TIT WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP

terra

Humiliating JOI and CEI For Your Horny Dick

Download-Keep2share

7:12mins 1920x1080 114mb mp4

English speaking with French accent !

You want so much to empty your balls... you're ready for anything I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You've no choice. I am your fantasy your obsession, you are ready for anything for me. So the rules you'll strictly follow my commands and you'll have your handjob only if it's in a very humiliating way. I don't give you any choice. Hurry up ! Take a condom and something very spicy. Hot pepper Tabasco I don't care ! That must be a good hard kick ! You'll suffer for my greatest pleasure.

Category: CEI

Related Categories: JOI, HUMILIATION, JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION