MFC models who are hot but no one caps or talks about ?

Invader

People seem to like voyeur shows.

Here is a genuine voyeur show with a cute model and she should get more viewers.

[chaturbate.com/kittyohmibod]

RDNZL

She changed her name to AllegraLee.

Also, to add to the list, PerkyCandy and Bambixxxbaby.
She did change her name. But she sticks to Chaturbate using the name sophiemalik. And you can't eber her room anonymously. She talsk to everyone who is civil. Her English is excellent. She's Romanian.

PerkyCandyis her MFC name. Her chaturbate name is RussianCandy. She hasn't been on in a long time, months. I think if you want a session with her that you have to catch her through her site candysweb.net.

As for Bambixxxbaby, she works a lot. Her chaturbate name is Alena11111. She might be the prettiest girl ever. Her cam score on mfc has dipped from above 900 to the high 200's.

Of those three, only PerkyCandy - RussianCandy shwed her junk full out. SophieMalik is the most rare to see. For the longest time she would appear on cam for 3 hours, have 2 - 7 people in her room, make a dollar or two, I never understood her business model. Now, she keeps that pink plastic tampon stuffed inside of her. She gets more tips. She's used an Hitachi but over the panties, no quim shots. I saw her disrobe once, I can recognize her by her labia, I don't know if that's a taent worth talking about. PerkyCandy is always cheerful and I don't get why she wasn't popular. She's great looking with a great body and great genitalia. I would trade her for Shuyutza any day, for example.

Alena11111, she's amazing. She is online a lot, all hours of the day, she pops up, but just for a few hours at a time. Once in a while she has everything off but she's as coy as you get. Sometimes, but rarely, you get to see her vertical smile. She's shaven with inner labia, not outies. Pink, not dark. She says that her awesome body shape comes from running. I've never seen her smoke.

PerkyCandy had the most crisp webcam of these three.

edit: spelling

Last edited by a moderator:

rconnect

D3vilishsmil3 is very hot,and there is nearly impossible to get any videos of her. For years been searching and nothing :(