FTV Mila II - The Perfect Tone - Totally Desirable 1080p|2160p

Pinkside

Mila II - The Perfect Tone
Release Date : 02/23/23 (NEW!!!)

The super sexy Latin ballerina continues her FT\/ adventure on her second day, experiencing many firsts; starting in her bedroom in the morning, we enjoy her figure bedside as she plays with herself in cute bra and panties. Rubbing and fingering her wet pussy, she wants the Magic Wand to play with; she then masturbates to a very strong orgasm all the while squirting hard and having very strong vaginal contractions! Notice her juices build up around her privates, even creating little sticky juice bubbles. After a little pee session outside, she tries on several cute outfits in the bedroom, all while we enjoy her naked figure and the spreads she does for us. She also reminds us on how flexible she is... We also get some nice foot fetish on her pretty, pedicured petite feet, as well as toe sucking with her flexible body. Once she picks her cute outfit (a miniskirt, white top and blue heels) she's back on location, finding a park area to do some cartwheels and backbends all while we see her privates pop out! At another resort, she does the model walk, but her skirt is so short you can see her labia and butt pop out! She starts masturbating, fingering and spreading her always wet pussy on a bench, and takes her top off to expose those perfectly shaped round breasts! Then she's off to a grocery store where she teases us some more, then fingers herself at a restaurant... Back on the comfy bed, she masturbates again, having a possibly even stronger orgasm, which leaves her legs shaking, squirting, and extremely strong contractions wear her out! She's an amazingly perfect girl for FT\/, with everything we'd want in a sexy, sensual and tattoo free model, all in her first time shooting adult!

Model Comments
It is so nice to be in warm weather, we've has some major frigid weather lately in Virginia. I'm very close to Washington D.C. and the cold has already set in. Even though I'm only here in AZ for two days, I'm loving the fact that I can get naked without feeling a chill. I brought a ton of cute clothes to shoot in and I'm excited to see the modeling photos we took all over town. I hope you liked the stuff I picked out to model in. I used to do some modeling when I was a teen after my ballet stint was over so it was nice to do it professionally again with the clothes I brought. Now that I know what it's like, I will bring more clothes to choose from next time if you guys would like me back. It was the first time I squirted while using a vibrator and I love that big white wand for sure. It was also the first time I got naughty in public places which was fun and I did things like that big dildo and cucumber and fist myself which was a lot for my pussy. I think she was sore and exhausted by the end of all of it! So yeah, I'd absolutely love to come back and do more filming and I promise I'll make my fingernails short this time so I can try that fisting more properly the way the photographer wanted.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Its nice to see a tattoo-free, flawless figure (she also has some good genes) and so I have the freedom to take nudes from any angle without a single flaw showing. Quite ideal if you ask me. Anyway, we start at the bed, watching her in some cute bra and panties in a color that compliments her skintone, then see her rub and finger herself (notice she's always wet down there). Then she uses the magic wand, has another very strong orgasm and some squirting, and notice how much more wet she gets. Her juices 'bubble' around her vagina. She then gets the need to pee, and a bit pee shy but succeeds in peeing on the spot. she tries on several cute outfits in the bedroom, all while we enjoy her naked figure and the spreads she does for us. She also reminds us on how flexible she is... We also get some nice foot fetish on her pretty, pedicured petite feet, as well as toe sucking with her flexible body. Once she picks her cute outfit (a miniskirt, white top and blue heels) she's back on location, finding a park area to do some cartwheels and backbends all while we see her privates pop out! At another resort, she does the model walk, but her skirt is so short you can see her labia and butt pop out! She starts masturbating, fingering and spreading her always wet pussy on a bench, and takes her top off to expose those perfectly shaped round breasts! Then she's off to a grocery store where she teases us some more, then fingers herself at a restaurant... Back on the comfy bed, she masturbates again, having a possibly even stronger orgasm, which leaves her legs shaking, squirting, and extremely strong contractions wear her out! She's an amazingly perfect girl for FT\/, with everything we'd want in a sexy, sensual and tattoo free model, all in her first time shooting adult!

VIDEO - Totally Desirable

Total Duration : 00:46:28
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.96 GB / 7.54 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 8 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

mila-ii-00009882-01-1080p.mp4
mila-ii-00009882-02-1080p.mp4
mila-ii-00009882-03-1080p.mp4
mila-ii-00009882-04-1080p.mp4
mila-ii-00009882-05-1080p.mp4