Miss Lindsey Leigh - Vid and Pic

Title: Valentines Date With Your Alphas

Description:You have waited all year for this day. The most romantic holiday any couple could celebrate, Valentines Day. You are alone, again this year, so typical of a loser like you. Luckily for you this past year has been the best year of your life. You have submitted to your alphas and served a full year as their cuckold. House cleaning, errand running, paying for dates, rubbing their feet after a long night out. You have done it all, you are virtually their slave cuckold bitch. Tonight you have been instructed by your alpha male to bring Champagne and $200 over for Valentine Day. You hurry over hoping you've made it in time to still be of use to Sir. He graciously accepts your cuck offering and gives you the reward of your pathetic lifetime. Watch how a real man celebrates Valentines Day. Orgasm after orgasm he delivers your goddess into ecstasy. After you've been humiliated like the desperate cuckold you are, alpha serves you a Valentines "treat". A "toast" to another year served at the floor of your masters.

THIS CLIP IN AN EXTENSION OF: CUCKOLDED BY YOUR MASTERS, CUCKOLDED BY YOUR MASTERS PART 2, CUCKOLDED BY YOUR MASTERS PART 3, TRUE CUCK SUCK OFF.

Format: MP4

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 138.1 MB

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/641b70bd644fd0b69f7827bf1e7b84a3/Valentines_Date_With_Your_Alphas.rar.html

https://k2s.cc/file/e9a00fcfecd7c/Valentines_Date_With_Your_Alphas.rar

Title: UTTER FOOT DOMINATION FT. GODDESS JESSICA

Description:HEY FOOT BOY, ARE YOU EYEING OUR FEET? YEAH WE FIGURED. YOU ARE SO WEAK FOR OUR SOLES. We dangle our gorgeous feet right in your face. We know you are a weak footboy who only gets off to brat feet. You enjoy taking advantage of you, we like to see you squirm and jerk like a foot idiot. We know your dick dedication to our soles runs deep. Our feet own you completely. Submit to us now FOOT BOY!

CATEGORIES: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT GIRLS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, SOLES, TEASE & DENIAL, BRUNETTE, BLONDE, STUCK UP, ARROGANT WOMEN, FEMDOM POV, SOLES, TOE WIGGLING, LEGS, PRINCESS, GODDESS JESSICA

FIND MORE CLIPS FROM GODDESS JESSICA HERE:

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 277 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Sensual CEI

Description:I know you and I have been quiet the pair for a while. I have been your fantasy for as long as you can remember. My control over your cock and your excitement knowing were about to play make you weak. I know just how weak I can make you too. I know its only a matter of time before you give into what ever goddess wants you to do. Watch me as I tease and show off every curve. Bringing you closer and closer to the edge. Today I want you to prove your devotion to me by licking your cum off your hand. I know you can do this simple task for me. You know how much I enjoy and get off to you being a puppet for me. Keep pumping for goddess, this is our time..

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 134 Mb

Download:

Lindsey Leigh - The Perfect BBC Imprint

Description: I see right through you, you're bi, but leaning towards men more than women. I know it won't take much to push you over the edge and make men your 100%. Listen and stroke carefully as I imprint BBC triggers in your mind. Not only will you jerk to it but you will blow into your mouth for it, as well. Call my bluff? You know you're already too curious and primed to bi. B!B!C!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16 min 49 s
Size: 294 MB

Download Links:

LINDSEY'S BIG BLACK COCK

Description: You at you. You are so desperate for cock. Oh, you thought I didn't know? Just looking into your eyes I know you're on the search for the next biggest cock. Every cock you come across is not big enough for you, you want it longer and thicker than the last. It is so pathetic that just by looking at you I can tell you are a nasty little cock licker. Today you have met your match, my 15 inch length, 4 inch width black cock. Thats right this cock is going to open you up so deep you can't sit for days!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 113 MB

Download Links:

Title: Miss Lindsey Leigh - I Love Playing With Your Cock

Description:I love playing with your cock. Do you want to play a jerk off game with me? Come on it will be fun, you know you want to worship my beautiful body. Well start slow and gentle by rubbing the outside of your pants, next your boxers, next, you're naked and jerking on your knees. As I instruct you step by step on how I want you to pump your cock. Slowly you glance over every single inch of my body. 15 minutes have passed and you are still hanging on my every word. I want you to cum in 3...2........See how fun it is when I play with your cock?

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 480 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Lindsey Leigh - I Love Playing With Your Cock

Description:I love playing with your cock. Do you want to play a jerk off game with me? Come on it will be fun, you know you want to worship my beautiful body. Well start slow and gentle by rubbing the outside of your pants, next your boxers, next, you're naked and jerking on your knees. As I instruct you step by step on how I want you to pump your cock. Slowly you glance over every single inch of my body. 15 minutes have passed and you are still hanging on my every word. I want you to cum in 3...2........See how fun it is when I play with your cock?

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 480 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 479.9 MB