Most Annoying Camgirl Trends? Most Positive Camgirl Trends?

brossard

Oh, I don't know. I've seen girls whose shows have been transformed from lame to hot after they stuck a Lush up their chuff. (Ref. Tami_Sparks)

tyler123456

To be honest, the stupidity / gullibility of some Premium users pisses me off... For example, a model sets a stupidly high target for a pointless task such as "Topless 3000tks" and Premiums tip towards it. When (if) they reach the target they do the task, thank everyone for tipping, and then go offline.

Don't people realise that models set themselves a daily target. Once they reach that target they aren't going to stay.

I mean, I'll tip towards cumshows. But tipping towards going topless, naked, or a "show" (as several models write in their menu) is just too risky and a waste of tokens - in my opinion.

mossgout

Talking about tipping and the users, something a bit irritating is when you are on a budget is a user who does several medium-range tips that do not match any level of the model tip menu. For instance tipping 50 twice while the closest levels are 25 and 100. I even saw someone do several time 99 instead of 100

TheNar

i was going to come here abd gripe about the pink catheters hanging out of every other models but i guess thats the ohmidodi thing

BOZZOO

the stupidity / gullibility of some Premium users
this is the fuel for the fire, so, u can see that ohmibod and the like arent going anywhere anytime soon, they make them too much money. the reactions of the girl is ridiculous, no question. why wouldnt the same reaction have been gotten from that big wand thing, were the they legit?
i want to see one of them toys short circuit and make them twitch for real..brzzzzt :hpy-clap:

BOZZOO

pppouk

To be honest, the stupidity / gullibility of some Premium users pisses me off... For example, a model sets a stupidly high target for a pointless task such as "Topless 3000tks" and Premiums tip towards it. When (if) they reach the target they do the task, thank everyone for tipping, and then go offline.

Don't people realise that models set themselves a daily target. Once they reach that target they aren't going to stay.

I mean, I'll tip towards cumshows. But tipping towards going topless, naked, or a "show" (as several models write in their menu) is just too risky and a waste of tokens - in my opinion.

Nikkiplease Whine's when nobody tips and when she gets 2000 tokens to go topless, she sits so close to the cam, all you see is her shoulders.,,

pppouk

nikkiplease cries when nobody tips When she gets 2000 tokens to go topless she sits so close to the cam all you see are her shoulders

pppouk

People should stop tipping nikkiplease. If they have been watching her long enough, she does the same thing ALL THE TIME.Nothing ever changes,People should just download one of her shows THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, and save their Tokens, she may learn to actually do something???

westsearcher

Are MFC Club Shows a positive or negative trend? I haven't seen a lot of models using Club Shows but it looks like usage is increasing. At first it seemed that Club Shows would be used for special one-price shows, but some are using it to hide almost all their online appearance. I'm not saying that's a bad thing if they can get people to pay for it, but if it catches on then it would seemed to go against the "freecams" part of the site. One other thing I've noticed is that rooms using Club Shows on a nearly daily basis seemed to have moved down in ranking a slot or two. I read that Club Shows would be treated like Privates and Group shows for camscores but it looks like Club Shows result in fewer tips.

Marco

Are MFC Club Shows a positive or negative trend? .
I think it is a purely business trend. Who cares about the rankings if it means 100's of people are watching a show and not paying anything. Most strip clubs make you pay a cover to walk in the door and they expect you to buy a drink or two as well. Unless you are a cam model who is just a competitive attention whore, why would you care about people getting to watch you for free? I mean the cam model would need to establish her cred as a performer, but then why continue with free and open shows if you have a fan base?

Not to mention the number of people having access to capture the show and redistribute it goes down greatly. Even though the cam sites are getting a little better at issuing takedowns and DMCA claims with search engines, we all see the captures still showing up. From a strictly controlling your image and content perspective, I think this is a solid business move for an established performer. But, time will tell...

Panz

There's one culprit of this that's been around years but seems to have recently gotten popular, well, she's ranking top 50 now it seems, MightyEmelia. 7000 tokens to take off one of my 3 sets of underwear, fuck that shit. But she seems to have scored some fat whales that keep her going

Panz

I think it is a purely business trend. Who cares about the rankings if it means 100's of people are watching a show and not paying anything. Most strip clubs make you pay a cover to walk in the door and they expect you to buy a drink or two as well. Unless you are a cam model who is just a competitive attention whore, why would you care about people getting to watch you for free? I mean the cam model would need to establish her cred as a performer, but then why continue with free and open shows if you have a fan base?

Not to mention the number of people having access to capture the show and redistribute it goes down greatly. Even though the cam sites are getting a little better at issuing takedowns and DMCA claims with search engines, we all see the captures still showing up. From a strictly controlling your image and content perspective, I think this is a solid business move for an established performer. But, time will tell...
There's only a few models i want to see really, and i'm okay with a 1 time fee, depending on amount, or even a monthly small amount. I've found in small sample size, models are more relaxed and have more fun because they don't have 1 eye on chat looking for the troll and/or fuckheads shitting up chat as soon as a show starts. You know who you are....... As for those people that never tipped and still have the first 200 tokens from 3 years ago, couldn't give a shit if you're put out, not one little bit, you never help me to get to see a show, no issue with you never seeing another one.

westsearcher

There's only a few models i want to see really, and i'm okay with a 1 time fee, depending on amount, or even a monthly small amount. I've found in small sample size, models are more relaxed and have more fun because they don't have 1 eye on chat looking for the troll and/or fuckheads shitting up chat as soon as a show starts. You know who you are....... As for those people that never tipped and still have the first 200 tokens from 3 years ago, couldn't give a shit if you're put out, not one little bit, you never help me to get to see a show, no issue with you never seeing another one.
I know what you mean about the cheap premiums. I just saw one complaining about having only enough for the club show fee but wanted to know if he should tip it in public if there was no club show today. He tipped publicly and later got pissed when the club show started. The fee is only 20. Lol. This is the problem I see with club shows in that some will pay a small entrance fee but won't tip any further. So the model ends up with the same small group of tippers anyway. I guess the models will have to find the right balance for club shows to work.

BOZZOO

but some are using it to hide almost all their online appearance.
the girls on LJ do that ALL the time, 90% of them,(thats not an exageration) just staring at the cam...waiting..lol. alot of times they arent even in the room or out of cam view. its been like that for a few yrs now. the site optics are great, but thats where the quality falls off a cliff. if club shows are cheap, the girls are gonna get real tired of that, so it probably wont last long, but its new, so the knights r going to try it out, at 1st anyway.