Most Annoying Camgirl Trends? Most Positive Camgirl Trends?

DownFall

I think they just see those videos as a little extra money from time to time if they get to sell one, and want to avoid it spreading around too fast, or at all, hence the price, the higher it is the less likely the buyer will upload it for free. Just my guess.

mossgout

About the OMB/lovesense, there are so many of them that it goes down to the girl ability to put a good show anyway.
Girls who just giggle doing a little leap at the tip sound are not interesting and boring as hell. But when the model is seductive and plays it well, it can give a good show. For instance I am thinking at two completely different performers. Loona is always very cheerful and nice, does not seem a dumb woman and does good cum and squirt impression. Completely different, litlesubgirl has the best act of oversensitive squirting pussy I have ever seen and she has the stamina of a ironman athlete : she can do strong reaction to the point of small seizure for dozen of minutes

I like a tail buttplug if the model genuinely like geeky stuff like fantasy, cosplay, manga. It can add a very kinky touch to people who like this subculture. I am thinking about Lana Rain or Sphinxxia who are very nice women to begin with (same thing : good/nice performer => great show, whatever the toys)

BOZZOO

About the OMB/lovesense, there are so many of them that it goes down to the girl ability to put a good show anyway.
those things have pretty much ruined watching cams, save for the VERY stupid. (id say gullible, but that would be a massive understatement.) theres NOTHING entertaining about a girl laying/sitting there w/ a piece of plastic hanging out of her waiting for a noise.

Girls who just giggle doing a little leap at the tip sound are not interesting and boring as hell.
tell me, how does the omibod make the girl convulse like she being electrocuted but the vibrating dildo and hitachi doesnt cause that? they are all the same thing, after all, a vibrating piece of plastic.

theres really no need to answer that, its rhetorical, we already know the answer...its all BULLSHIT..a scam, anyone w/ functioning brain cells can see that. their orgasms (when they USED to have them) didnt even make them flop around like that, and we're suppose to believe a 3-4 second vibration on their clit creates this reaction? <<again, rhetorical.

the whole concept of this is boring as hell, the convulsions after the tip noise is an insult to those w/ even modest intelligence.

she has the stamina of a ironman athlete : she can do strong reaction to the point of small seizure for dozen of minutes
LOL..ironman athlete huh? we'll put her in the omibod hall of fame.

these comments tell me ive wasted my time, ur too far gone.

who are very nice women to begin with
stop paying them and watch how fast nice goes away.

mossgout

I KNOW it's as fake as professional wrestling (sic), and never told the contrary

Put a good show
Plays it well
Impression
best act
can do
I meant about the entertainment. And even as I know that it is all pretend, faking seizure for dozen of minutes straight and still having juice in the bladder after 7 times without drinking is quite impressive ... or freaky for people who don't like it.

I freeload 99.9% of the time (why waste money and time on camgirls while real relationship deserve actual attention) , so they never had any reason to reply to me in the chatroom or pm when they did

BOZZOO

I KNOW it's as fake as professional wrestling (sic), and never told the contrary...I meant about the entertainment.
if it were entertaining, nobody would be mentioning the omibod/lovense "toys" as a problem, quite the opposite. i dont see the entertainment in a fake/half-assed effort, especially when its being paid for.

Falcon_369

I think there's way too many of these kind of toys & stimulation gadgets, what happened to the good old-fashion dildo!, other than the dildos, I quite liked the Sibian shame it's expensive & I don't see any being used on mfc:(

I'm wondering is it because they're so expensive or just not popular why they're rarely seen?.

Just Googled & currently they're going for around $1,200, so I'm assuming they're way too pricy to be of ay practical value to a cam model, unless she charges around 10,000 tokens for per ride.:D:D

BOZZOO

the near future of webcam "shows"?

fishbulb

Selling the idea of being part of a team to the regular room idiots. ie. TeamSysy or similar.
Because when she wins, you win too!!! So everybody tip tip tip!!!!
The retard that buys into this sort of thing is one of those guys giddy with hope that this month will be the month that all those omibod tips will finally make him the lucky raffle winner

cnople

Cam model: Come on guys, it's a new month and I want to make it a good one. Together we can make me more money, we're all in it together and will share the glory. So please guys, you can do better, I need more money. Together we can do it! I believe in your finances.
Regular punter: Yeah that sounds good, let me just go drain my bank account, we'll do you proud! Woop!

BOZZOO

Regular punter: Yeah that sounds good, let me just go drain my bank account, we'll do you proud!
he probably meant every word. we know she did.

Falcon_369

You guys implying, some cam girls aren't trustworthy?.:eek::D

I know a lot of cam girls, I wouldn't trust to walk my dog, they may try & sell her. :D:D

RDNZL

Ohmibod/Lovense .... it's like the girl is wearing a chastity belt, and that's always fun to look at. What's the point? Whatever, because it's working out real well for many models, they are generating income from this gratuity-controlled tease routine. I mean, that's why they're there, to make money. "Look, no, don't look." What a drooper.

Invader

Have you seen Siswet's watermark? Ugghh. :eek:

*Seems she does remove the monstrosity after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

thnx01

When you buy a lifetime snapchat and they just quit after 1 month. Or you have to tip extra tokens every month to stay added.

VolponView

When you buy a lifetime snapchat and they just quit after 1 month. Or you have to tip extra tokens every month to stay added.
I totally agree! SnapChat started out on fire. Lots of great snaps and vids. Lots of nakedness.
Now, it should be renamed to SnapCat. I see more snaps of pets and food than I do of the girl, let alone getting nude or showing some boobs. And that's of the one's that actually snap anything from their "lifetime" membership. It's pathetic. I bet 2/3 of all the accounts that I have paid for are dead. They either got bored with it, changed names and started another account, want more for a "Premium Account" or just don't post anything at all.
This is one of the few things that makes me mad in the world of camgirls. There needs to be a way to hold the irresponsible models accountable for the content they sell.
I've been tempted to start a thread on ACF about this very subject to get the other side of the story.

thnx01

A lot of cam girls can make way more if they dont make their countdowns so damn high. There is nothing worse than when you tip and the countdown is not reached and the model just leaves with your tokens. I think a lot of guys feel the same way and hesitate to tip when they see a big countdown. If i were a camgirl I would start with a small tip for boobs,this willl increase the number of people in your room and you can icrease the countdowns from there.

KnightErrant

I always shake my head when a girl is requesting 250+ for a boob flash and then complains that no one is tipping. They don't seem to grasp that dropping $25 for a two-second glimpse of tits is unreasonable.

Biggest pet peeve, though, is the girls that are completely incapable of ignoring their phones. The number of new models that sit around on cam doing nothing but fiddling with their phones is ridiculous. Worse is when a girl is in the middle of a group show and gets a text or snap or some other notification on their phone and decides responding to it is more important than the 30+ tokens a minute she's getting from her viewers.