Most Annoying Camgirl Trends? Most Positive Camgirl Trends?

Falcon_369

i wouldnt say miserable. :p

i dont really even notice it. ive seen a Kevinbot too. Chuck must have a brother in the camgirl topics biz too.:D

Ok Bozzoo :p never seen Kevinbot yet though, guess he'll be just as annoying :D

Invader

Top 3 rooms on CB right now. :mad:
    • anna_and20
      • shh..#lovenes! i play with the friend(while his gf goes shopping). he doesn't know about the cam

• island_lovecpl6922
    • shh chilling with lovense i canot scream he dont know about cam make me squirt 25 if u like

• wearethebestinthissite19
    • shh.. best friend daddys sleep in other room - multi-goal
People really love these rooms.

Zzzzzzzzz.

grumpyamishguy

Top 3 rooms on CB right now. :mad:
    • anna_and20
      • shh..#lovenes! i play with the friend(while his gf goes shopping). he doesn't know about the cam

• island_lovecpl6922
    • shh chilling with lovense i canot scream he dont know about cam make me squirt 25 if u like

• wearethebestinthissite19
    • shh.. best friend daddys sleep in other room - multi-goal
People really love these rooms.

Zzzzzzzzz.
I'm starting to think they send out directives to tell all the models to do the same thing. The lush/lovesense/shhhh/squirt combination is by far the most annoying thing I have seen on a camsite.

BOZZOO

I'm starting to think they send out directives to tell all the models to do the same thing.
theyre getting directions, or at least watching what the other omibod bitches are doing and emulating it..doesnt it look like the shimmy n shake they do from the vibrations look stronger than the actual orgasm? when/if they actually have an orgasm.

ive seen quite a few of the other girls make fun of them for the over reactions...quite amusing.

Invader

I'm starting to think they send out directives to tell all the models to do the same thing. The lush/lovesense/shhhh/squirt combination is by far the most annoying thing I have seen on a camsite.
CB are promoting these rooms to the top of front page. :confused:

Propelling previously middling models to fame.

cnople

I think it's been decried before, but the lovense/ohmibod is so ubiquitous it isn't even funny. I've not checked cams for a while until tonight, and the toys are everywhere, blocking any originality or creativity. It's seems a sad state of affairs.

BOZZOO

and the toys are everywhere, blocking any originality or creativity. It's seems a sad state of affairs.
like american business, it only about the money, fuck everything else.

Falcon_369

The girls needs these toys same as us guys who work with tools, just some girls can't or won't work without them.

I can't work without my saws, hammers & chisels, I'm sure some girls think the same way without dildos, vibrators, lovesenses, the difference is, I can't cut timber without a saw, but a cam model can still get off by just using the fingers she was born with.:confused:

Yeah terrible analogy my apologies.:D:D:D

Klept0

I find my list of models I watch keeps getting smaller because of these damn lush vibrators. There is always an inherent embellishment to the shows on cam sites, but what could possibly be gained from watching a model flop around like a damn fish or taser victim for entire sessions. There is nothing remotely sexual about that and yet it is just dominating the damn world. Just saw on twitter one of the few models I still follow that is asking her followers if she should get a lush and of course it is winning.

BOZZOO

yet it is just dominating the damn world.
if she should get a lush and of course it is winning.
and its not going anywhere, anytime soon. as much as we hate it, it makes them money, almost immediately getting them 3-4 times what they were, even w/ the "taser effect" they like to employ to indicate its vibrating. (i wonder why the hitachi didnt have the same effect? its a vibrating piece of plastic too...hmmmm) ive seen 2 ..two..dos girls using it and NOT flopping around, and while i still hate them, their reactions seemed more in line w/ what ud expect from this thing. Caylin on CB was 1 of them, in case u wanted to know. but on the flip side, ive seen 2 girls get it and not help them at all. :):D

Klept0

and its not going anywhere, anytime soon. as much as we hate it, it makes them money, almost immediately getting them 3-4 times what they were, even w/ the "taser effect" they like to employ to indicate its vibrating. (i wonder why the hitachi didnt have the same effect? its a vibrating piece of plastic too...hmmmm) ive seen 2 ..two..dos girls using it and NOT flopping around, and while i still hate them, the
Exactly, I personally have grown to like hitachi shows, I wasn't a huge fan of them in the beginning but I like them more now. But, the main thing that I find is that at least the girls use them in a sexual way. Even when they are doing "control" shows where the values tip it up/down start stop but these damn things are just flopping around nonsense. This particular model I like already kind of oversells her teasing moans. As she can touch herself the same way but with clothes on or in her bra/panties and nude and they all sound differently -_-. So I can only imagine how much overselling she's going to do with this toy.

RDNZL

This is easy.

Most annoying: Headless models.

Please do not tip them.
Ummm, except that Mystic_Cat and Hot44Cat and Amy_G_Dala are each so worth watching. Hot44Cat just started showing her face (or parts of her face, recently. She's extremely pretty. The bodies on each of these . .. .

sju1411

My most annoying trend: extremely popular models who just let themselves go. Two in particular who used to be some of the most coveted girls working just put on like 15 - 25 lbs and now it's just hard to watch them. I still find them sexy but mostly in a nostalgic way. And if you say anything about it they'll snap your head off in a heart beat.
Skye Evans is like 8 months pregnant and still camming. She always complaining on twitter about how people who used to be in her room a lot don't come in anymore and she doesn't do as well anymore. Like what did you expect? I get it some dudes are into that but going from hourglass tight body to 8 months pregnant is not even remotely the same thing. Going from hot as fuck to something that's a fetish is gonna appeal to a lot less people

Invader

Yeah, non nude models on cb. :(:mad::confused::eek::oops:o_O

I did not think it was allowed. ANd I thought they had their own site for that now.

Invader

I've got the Brother of Headless Models.

Models who stand with their butts faced to the camera for the entire f king show. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

Models who stand with their butts faced to the camera for the entire f king show.
that may not be a bad thing, though. just pretend they dont have any teeth and theyre grinnin at ya.:p