Name of Camgirls who are holding their moan?

cixxmen

Hey guys.. I would like to know if there are any camgirls ( active or retired ) who do cumshows where they need to be quiet and hold their moan, because someone is at home (parents/roommates) ?

If you know any feel free to post their names here. But only real authentic stuff not those girls who stage/fake everthing..

Thanks in advance

BOZZOO

But only real authentic stuff not those girls who stage/fake everthing..
LOL..ur kidding right? thats not giving anyone much to work with. I think ud be hard pressed to find any, of THAT CALIBER of camgirl(s), bothering to fake orgasms, much less actually having one, hence the "_____ is at home, got to be quiet" bullshit as the excuse for being a lazy cunt.

cixxmen

LOL..ur kidding right? thats not giving anyone much to work with. I think ud be hard pressed to find any, of THAT CALIBER of camgirl(s), bothering to fake orgasms, much less actually having one, hence the "_____ is at home, got to be quiet" bullshit as the excuse for being a lazy cunt.
Nah man there were a few back in the day. Mostly they just turned 18 or were around 20 and still lived with their parents. Girls like that mostly arent that famous because they do cumshows which include many toys/loud toys/fuck machines etc. So I was wondering if anyone knows a couple of them..

BOZZOO

which include many toys/loud toys/fuck machines etc.
if they have machines and loud toys..why the need to be quiet? im pretty sure mom n pop already know what shes doing...lol. i maintain that they just too lazy to fake an orgasm.

Invader

This girl seems genuine enough.

Even did a free show (no tips) recently.

[chaturbate.com/kittyohmibod/]