FTV Natalie Porkman - The Sci Fi Nerd - Masturbation & Toys - 07/02/20

Pinkside

Natalie - The Sci Fi Nerd
Release Date : 07/02/20 (NEW!!!)

The wind was blowing hard as we were introduced to gorgeous Natalie, she was excited for the warm Arizona sun and was definitely excited to make her FT\/ debut today...and soon we see her pretty privates in action as she spreads her legs at the house and uses a magic wand vibrator to buzz her clitoris! She also uses a glass dildo for penetration play and we can see just how much she enjoys it by how creamy her hole gets as she fucks herself. Heading out alongside a busy road we see her stopping to smell some flowers in a short little dress, enjoying the sunshine as well as the blossoms before going inside and showing off her singing voice. Next we see her naked except for her white high heel shoes, climbing over a couch to suck on a suction cup dildo before spreading to fuck herself with it, enjoying the large toy sliding in and out of her vagina - and then including the vibrator in the play as well until she had a nice strong orgasm! Next is a fun dance session to her music and we note how well she moves that body...shortly afterward though it started to rain as a thunderstorm rolled in, and we see her in a little white top and lacy panties using the rain to soak through the fabric. Her nipples look incredible through the wet shirt and soon she was letting the water course over her shapely butt, splashing against her skin and raising goosebumps. Dripping wet all over she decided to get a bit kinky, doing her first pantystuffing ever right there in the rain...we see her sliding her underwear into her hole with her fingertips, making them disappear completely and then tugging them slowly back out again. A quick peeing session in the rain finishes things off...and then it's time for the ultimate in cosplay fantasy wear, the Leia bikini! She knows how good she's looking in her nerdy costume as she climbs around on a rocky wall, then we see her taking her top off and pulling her 'skirt' aside to touch herself with her fingertips...and she's still wearing the metal collar as she reaches for a toy for a little more penetration and vibration play! She's a gorgeous slender and nerdy girl with an outstanding body as well as a fun personality...perfect for fun here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

A BIGGGGGGGGGGGG HELLO to all the boys and girls! My name is Natalie. I am from Florida. Everyone always tells me I look like Natalie Portman. So my name fits. Plus I am not complaining. She is so pretty. I'm always up for an adventure. In the past week and a half, I drove cross country. Florida to Cali. Then Cali to Vegas. Then Vegas to Phoenix. Then Phoenix to Vegas. Last Vegas to LA. I drove it all by myself. Everyone said I was crazy. But I say NO FEAR!! I love animals. But I am 100% a dog person. Not a cat lady. I can't wait til I get my own apartment. The first thing I am doing is rescuing a puppy to be my sidekick in life! I like to sing. But very rarely in front of people. I am a fan of country music. I also like to play video games. I love Grand Theft Auto! You better watch out!!! I'll steal your ride. Lol Hope you all love my update. Xxxx oooo xxxx Natalie

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi Fellas! Lia here! This is what happens when all the stars are inline. Great day, great model, and a great time. Natalie is one hell of a delight. Check out her application pics. #1 #2 and #3 (See Below). It's so easy to fall in love with her. We were all over town today doing a ton of great stuff. Today was much fun. Especially when we got back to my house and I just let her go to town on herself on my loveseat. She couldn't stop. I'm not sure how many orgasms she had. But it had to be in the double digits. That video went on for over 20 mins! It was awesome. We did a rain thing which was so gorgeous ! She looks just like Natalie Portman so I had to pull out my star wars costume. Which she was a huge fan of. Then the day bless us with a double rainbow at the last min. During the video we started to lose the light so it gets a bit dark. But I am not in to rushing orgasms. I'll take dark and real over bright and fake any day. We had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy the update!

Total Duration : 01:10:28
Total Size : 6,00 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Masturbation & Toys

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

natalie-00008902-01-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-02-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-03-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-04-1080p.mp4
natalie-00008902-05-1080p.mp4