Natural hairy girls. The Video Collection

cassandra577

Hair Eclectic - Eros May 10, 2016

She's black and beautiful and best of all, hairy!! Eros shows off her hot hirsute body with a sexy shower strip tease before telling you a little about herself. She's quite the eccentric. With a head full of sassy pink braids, she loves the LA art and club scenes. She also tells you that normally she likes to please herself with just her fingers but she's feeling a little experimental today. What kind of fun can she have with the shower head? First she rubs her fingers through her furry bush. As she pulls on her pubes, you can see her pretty pink clit peeking out though her ebony forest. Then Eros grabs the shower-head and hoses down her hairy body. She lets the water gently massage her throbbing clit as she plunges her fingers deep in her hairy pussy. Before long, she's writhing and moaning in pure wet pleasure.

File Size : 1161.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:29
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 009 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 318 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_HEclectic.part1.rar
1080p_HEclectic.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Roommates - Sylvia Smith, Toby Memphis

Sylvia Smith and Toby Memphis are two hairy girl roommates. Toby has a date but finds out that the guy doesn't appreciate hairy girls. Sylvia's comforting seems to involve kissing and groping. Toby soon forgets that she even had a date when the two girls get naked and explore each other's hairy bodies. Sylvia dives into Toby's hairy pussy with her fingers and her tongue. Toby returns the favor before getting fucked by a large strap-on. When they finish Toby gets a call from the date but passes to continue having sex with Sylvia.

File Size : 593.88 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:45
Video : mov, AVC (AVC), 2 373 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_H-Roommates.part1.rar
720p_H-Roommates.part2.rar

cassandra577

The Most Lovely Hair - Becky Brown

Hi, I'm Becky Brown. I'm a Seattle Hairy girl but I haven't always been hairy. I used to shave in high school but got sick of it, I love all my beautiful hair. I've got hairier armpits and legs than most guys I know! A lot of boys want me to shave it all off but I'm looking for the perfect man who just loves an all natural hairy girl like me. I'm sure you wouldn't ask me to shave my hair off would you? Do you want to come get a closer look? I'd love to show you the hairy parts of my body that I can't show you in public so why don't you follow me back to my place. You can watch me strip and rub down my furry body. I'll let you bury your face in my massive bush. Then you can bury your tongue deep in my fur covered ass. If you're really lucky I'll let you brush my hair and I don't just mean the hair on my head. Yeah, there's that much of it and it's that long.

File Size : 516.52 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:27:32
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 490 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

540p_Most-Lovely.part1.rar
540p_Most-Lovely.part2.rar

cassandra577

Spre@d - L1lith Luxe

L1lith is at home in her shorts and tank top, brushing out her armpit hair in the mirror and you are lucky enough to be able to spy on her! She combs out her armpits and bushy pussy before getting in the shower, soaping up all her hairy bits, making herself cum with the showerhead!

File Size : 432.86 MB
Duration : 00:14:34
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 000 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_SPRE-AD.part1.rar
1080p_SPRE-AD.part2.rar

cassandra577

In Hairy Ass Licking Lesbians - Luk@ Sl0me, V1vi Mar1e

V1vi brings some comic's over to Luk@'s house for them to read together. Both girls are in loose PJ type clothing showing off their svelt hairy legs and perky nipples poking through their content shirts. V1vi starts playing with herself and Luk@ notices this horny girl getting more turned on by these kinky, comics they are reading. The girls start wrestling and soon are kissing and licking each others hairy armpits, V1vi straddles Luk@ and pinches her nipples hard while Luk@'s armpits are exposed. Then the girls switch and Luk@ pulls V1vi's little green shorts off revealing a sheer, lace white thong which barely covers her super dark bush. Eventually both girls are fully naked and that's when the hairy ass licking fun really begins.

File Size : 996.88 MB
Duration : 00:33:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 150 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_HALLes.part1.rar
1080p_HALLes.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Eco Sexual - Paris Lincoln - May 24, 2016

Paris Lincoln is an all natural and beautifully pregnant hairy girl. She's an eco sexual so being outside by a waterfall has her feeling especially horny today. She doesn't shave a single hair on her plump body so her armpits, legs, and pubes are delightfully all natural. Her baby bump even has a cute little treasure trail. She plays with her swollen tits for a few then moves on to her fur covered clit. She moans in pure pleasure as she fingers her wet, hairy pussy. And before long she's engulfed in the bliss of orgasmic outdoor ecstacy.

File Size : 1407.52 MB
Duration : 00:23:37
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 006 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 318 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Eco-Sexual-1080p.part1.rar
Eco-Sexual-1080p.part2.rar

cassandra577

Feasting - Simone Delilah

Simone loves to eat fancy food. She ordered a bunch of room service so you could have fun feeding her and caressing her golden, princess gown laden, all natural body as she indulges in more than one vice. Watch this pretty princess get turned on eating and then strip naked and masturbate.

File Size : 361.33 MB
Duration : 00:12:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

FEAST-HD1080p.rar

cassandra577

Hairy at Home - Twilite Moon

Hairy babe Twilite Moon wants to show you her super sexy, super hairy body. She lets you get a close look at her hairy legs before she strips down revealing her hirsute body. Her armpits and belly are covered in fur but most impressive though, is her thick, natural bush. While she plays with her all natural tits, you get to admire her wet, hairy pussy up close and personal.

File Size : 287.24 MB
Duration : 00:09:50
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 953 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HAt-Home-HD720p.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Self Love - L1lith Luxe

L1lith really loves her body, like really loves it. She sensuously talks about her body hair as she touches her body, about how connected to herself her pussy and armpit hair makes her feel, as she gets more turned on her pussy starts oozing delicious, thick, white cum.

File Size : 157.79 MB
Duration : 00:13:15
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 156 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Self-Love-HD1080p.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

cassandra577

Muff Mistress - Simone Delilah, Rhys Adams

Gorgeous tall and curvy Simone is wearing a little french maids outfit and is cleaning before her "Master" gets home. She is done quick and realizes she has some time to kill before her "master" arrives. What to do... masturbate of course! She gets down on the couch and spreads her sexy furry legs to reveal an even furrier sexy pussy. She plays with the hair, twirling it around her cute fingers and then gets to the really good stuff. She spreads her hot pussy lips wide, playing with them before she moves on to work her little clit. She is really feeling it and moaning when when her "Master" arrives. Surprise her "Master" is a Mistress! And a tough one. She says you call this place clean! She doesn't even give Simone a chance to reply. Mistress Rhys tells her to get naked and get ready for her spanking. Hot little spitfire, Mistress Rhys spanks her curvy bottom and then says you know what comes next. Mistress Rhys sits down and spreads her legs to show an equally sexy and very hairy pussy to which Simone immediately starts lapping and licking. Rhys' heaving breasts are ready to come out of their leather and Simone buries her head in those soft boobs. They rub each others hot boobs and furry armpits with abandon till it is time to lick the treasure trail that leads to their hair covered snatches. Mistress Rhys pulls out the big guns and gets outfitted with a strap on to penetrate Simone's hair covered snatch. They are both so wet and wild. They finish off by masturbating each other till they cum. No rest for the wicked though, because demanding Mistress Rhys tells Simone to get back to work right away with a super wet dripping pussy!

File Size : 506.65 MB
Duration : 00:21:57
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 966 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_Muf-Mis.part1.rar
720p_Muf-Mis.part2.rar

cassandra577

Solo - Simone

Ever been with a hairy girl? Sexy Simone in very inviting, especially if you're a first timer. She'll start you on her leg hair, then you can play with her armpit hair. She's saved the best for last, her thick haired bushy pussy. Hope your tongue is ready for some serious muff diving. Now she's ready to plunge her big dildo deep inside her hairy twat until she CUMS!

File Size : 644.72 MB
Duration : 00:19:59
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 248 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 316 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_SOLOSIMONE.part1.rar
720p_SOLOSIMONE.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Hottie Playtime - Sylvia & Charlie

Sylvia and Charlie are two Hairy Hotties with a lot of sexy clothes to try on. The girls start stripping and flashing their hairy bodies as they help each other get in and out of pair after pair of sexy lingerie and cute girly outfits. One things for sure though, all of this touching and seeing each others naked furry bodies has made them horny as heck, so the girls head in to the bedroom to have some real hairy fun. As they strip down, Sylvia playfully nibbles on Charlie's big tits. Then her fingers find their way down to Charlie's massive bush. Both girls finger each others' hairy pussies. Fingering leads to some heavy tongue action as Sylvia buries her face in Charlie's forest. Charlie returns the favor with her favorite strap-on toy. She thrusts her toy cock deep in Sylvia's hairy hole. The girls go at it hot and heavy and soon, Sylvia's hairy pussy is twitching in delight. Then it's time for some hairy girl snuggle time!

File Size : 1677.31 MB
Duration : 00:28:42
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 036 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HOTTIEplaytime-HD1080p.part1.rar
HOTTIEplaytime-HD1080p.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hot and Hairy Massage - Isadora

Isadora is a cute Hairy Girl from Seattle who is in need of a good massage. She wants to feel your warm, strong touch on her hairy legs. Now work her butt, it needs some tender loving care. The rubbing makes Isadora wet, so don't be surprised if she takes off her panties and plays with her moist bush. She's got quite a collection of pretty pubes between those thighs, so why not try a taste? Now that she's hot and bothered, watch her whip out her purple vibrator to satisfy her horny urges.

File Size : 593.93 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:25
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 793 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 316 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

640p_Hot-Massage.part1.rar
640p_Hot-Massage.part2.rar

cassandra577

Simone Delilah - Girl on the tracks

Ever run into a gorgeous hairy girl walking along some train tracks? Brazen Simone struts in just a pair of white cotton panties, stretching and showing off in the beautiful outdoors. Eventually she finds a spot she can really have some privacy...

File Size : 519.05 MB
Duration : 00:08:45
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 7 974 Kbps, 29.920 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 319 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Girl-on-the-tracks-1080p.rar

cassandra577

Beach Party Part 1-2

Part 1: Join us girls on an only semi-deserted beach. The water was cold but it felt so good running over my natural body. Watch us frolick, touch eachother and laugh!
Part 2: In part 2 we rub our natural bodies under a waterfall, we crawl around like kittens and rub on eachother in the sand, Felix pelts my ass with sand and we tie Ava up with seaweed, me and Felix run into the ocean and Maggie uses seaweed as a hulla hoop of sorts.

File Size : 668.44 MB
Duration : 00:15:08
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 891 Kbps, 29.920 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_BeaPar1-2.part1.rar
1080p_BeaPar1-2.part2.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

cassandra577

The Vibrating Brush - Katie Zucchini June 21, 2016

While hairy sex kitten Katie Zucchini is having a drink at the cafe, she unexpectedly gets a package from another patron. She's delighted to see it's a new hair brush so she immediately starts brushing her luscious brunette locks. But soon the waiter informs her the gift wasn't meant for her head. Her secret admirer noticed her hairy legs and assumed she had a hairy bush too. It just so happens that the brush is a vibrating brush and it's meant to be used "down there." Katie excitedly rubs her vibrating brush against her panties then proceeds to brush out her extra long pubes. The vibration feels great against her fur-covered clit. Then she takes the handle and plunges it deep in her hairy hole. She uses both the brush and her fingers to send herself over the erotic edge moaning and groaning as she cums. She thanks her admirer for the great gift then gets back to brushing her head hair.

File Size : 1234.24 MB
Duration : 00:21:10
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 021 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 121 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

The-Vibra-Bru-HD1080p.part1.rar
The-Vibra-Bru-HD1080p.part2.rar