New Adult Games Collection - daily updates

erdo

Angelica’s Temptation – Version 0.2 Fix

Year: 2017
Censorship: None
Category: Adult Games
Language: English
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Cheating, Interracial, Lesbian, Threesome, Gangbang, Big Breast, Big Dick, Big Ass, Milf

Game Info:
Angelica is passing through a very dificultfase in her mariage, her husband Henry is having many problems with his work and this is also affecting their sex life, Angelica’s temptation begin on the day Henry’s best friend comes to live with them, his name is Mark and he is passing through a nasty divorce witch is why he came to live with then, he needed a place to lay low for a while as the things with the divorce are solved, the story also counts with the participation of Aria who is Angelica’s best friend…

Fileboom
Download - 496.5 MB

erdo

My New Life – Version 1.1 Fixed + Extras – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, All sex, Family Sex, Corruption, ADV, Incest

Game Info:
New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

Changelog 1.1 Fixed:

-Fixed some bugs
-Pam content. Mini game of recreation. Search and apartment events and interactive sex.
-Brenda: mini recess game. Events of the search and the apartment and interactive sex.
-Rosalva: mini recess game, events of Apartament and interactive sex

Extras:
-Brenda,Carol,Nadine,Pam sex scenes inrecces when complete house events

Fileboom
Download - 1.8 GB

erdo

Simply Mindy – Version 2.2.0 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Flash, Chibi, Stripping, Sex, Battles, Squirts, RPG, Combat

Game Info:
As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has… moved on, I guess… and needs to find herself a job. You’ll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there’s more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It’s a WIP.
Changelog 2.2.0:

– There are two more NPC quests and three quasi-quests in the third dungeon. The remaining NPCs who weren’t in the original update have now been added (Cherry and Aember), and they’re not too hard to find. The three quasi-quests lead to bosses.

Aember’s quest requires that you’ve completed her previous two quests before it’s unlocked. Cherry’s requires a specific item from a previous dungeon.

– Also, four new bosses! Two I will confirm as the ChrBeast and the HardBeast; the other two you’ll have to discover on your own. Similar to the two previous Beasts, the ChrBeast is only accessible during one season. (Though you can see its lair slowly floating around in the background the rest of the year. Hint: When you can get in, you’ll be outside.) The HardBeast can be fought at any time, by contrast, but you need to find a particular item to get at it. You also need to find the Beast’s lair, which should be fun in and of itself. (Hint: Check the walls. You’re looking for a key hole. And I mean all of the walls.)

– Also also, five new endings! Two stem from the update’s big fight, one from the ChrBeast, one from the HardBeast, and one from beating all of the Beasts and proceeding to a spot that’s been around for a long, long time now. There should be plenty of hints.

– Unsurprisingly, the endings also have bonuses. I wouldn’t mention this except that one isn’t as straightforward as the others, and once you start the game and start exploring the dungeons you can find something that’s out of place. What you get for FINDING this is more than worth the effort. (Throwing this out before inevitable questions.)

– And, last, tied into the Beasts quest, the final spell has been implemented. It was something of a last-minute inclusion, and I’m not sure it currently fits the White-Black-Grey magic scheme, but I liked the idea so much that I felt compelled to throw it in. I am most likely going to expand on this spell going forward, making it into a more permanent transformation Mindy can use (!!!), though that may well be an update in and of itself. At ANY rate, it is gained via the Beasts quest ending, so don’t bother checking Gloo to get it.

The sound effects on some of the new stuff just don’t exist yet, as I wasn’t satisfied with what I had available (for example, the ChrBeast slurping – you’ll see what I mean). I really need to dedicate at least a few days to sound effects. Tend to forget about ’em until the time comes for testing.

Also included a few fixes for problems I noticed while testing the update:

– Realized that I accidentally left the enemy kill counts up so they would all appear in the brothel gallery. This has been remedied. Those who were playing LAST time will still have those variables triggered, though, and forever will, so… enjoy your free brothel monsters, I guess.

– Shifted the monsters in the brothel gallery around a bit so you can get at everyone.

– Also realized that I forgot to include the Flying Dick monsters in the brothel gallery. They’ve been added. Speaking of the Flying Dicks, I straightened up their animation so it ‘connects’ properly.

– Fixed a few broken treasure chests that weren’t resetting between playthroughs. Let me know if this is still an issue for anyone – one of the chests contains the game’s (currently) best sword, and I’d rather not deprive anybody of that attack boost.

– Not a ‘fix’, per se, but I buffed the healing and damaging spells again. I think I’m happy with them now.

Aaaaand that’s that, I think. I may have fixed some other stuff last week but I’ll be damned if I can remember what it is now.

The next build is probably going to be a bit of a fixer-upper. There were plenty of other things I wanted to improve in the dungeons, but setting up this new shiznit ate up my time. What I’ll probably do is focus on tinkering with the dungeon stuff, polishing it up, and include the two endings I had planned for Jerry. He’s going to be sort of a ‘lover lite’ character.

(Depending on how things go I may toss out the last job, as well, with two to four animations. Geisha, anyone? We’ll see.)

Enough jabbering. I am off to Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend in two different houses, so unless somebody finds something wrong right fuckin’ now I probably won’t be responding much. I’ll keep my eye on youse guys as much as I can, though. Enjoy!

Fileboom
Download - 18.8 MB

erdo

Deviant Discoveries – Version 0.13.0 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, All sex, Sexual training, Spank, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Corruption, Teacher, School, Mind Control

Game Info:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

Fileboom
Download - 359.4 MB

erdo

Space Paws – Version 0.62.2 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual novel, Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Lesbians, Furry, Big Boobs, Sexy Girls, Adventure, Sci-fi, Orgy

Game Info:
Space Paws is a mix between dating-sim game and visual novel with some minigames in it. We have tried to make a funny and witty video game , with a solid argument, different walkthroughs, with animations made frame by frame, so we are trying to make a quality game.
As many reviewers told us, Space Paws is not exactly “a sex game”.
It’s an ambitious flash game with H-Scenes in it.

Version 0.62.2 Changelog:

Fixed a bug with some icons on the saved games
Fixed a bug where it was shown “50 days” instead of 60
Some save slots didn’t save until you closed the game, which was a probem if the game crashes, for example.
Drones minigame is easier now
WPG-VA options left you with negative energy, now it’s ok.
Skills text on WPG-VA were written in a confusing order

The links from the original post have been also replaced. And some more important notes:

1.Don’t try to recover your saved game from any older version. That can cause crashes and corrupt your saves.

2.If the drone minigame is still hard for you, there’s an option to avoid it. The fox twins can train you but at some cost…

3.If in the CG gallery a slot that says “not available yet” and is a bit darker than the others, means that that scene doesn’t exist in the game but will be added on future updates. So if you miss some slot without that text, means that there’s still some H-scenes you haven’t seen yet

That’s all. Be good!

Fileboom
Download - 139.7 MB

erdo

Corrupting The Intern – Version 0.9.1 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, VN, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Trainer, Corruption, Training

Game Info:
In this game you get a new job at Lambda Corp and your goal is to corrupt a young intern.
The main new content in this game is the dancer/stripper job which I hope you guys will enjoy.

Changelog 0.9.1:

• Added new dancer job

• Completely redesigned the UI

• Added model for the boss

• Fixed bugs

Fileboom
Download - 114.6 MB

erdo

Last Days of the Universe – Version 2017-10 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Fantasy

Game Info:
Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults.
A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped… for a while. No one is safe.
You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

Fileboom

Windows x32:
Download - 228.1 MB

Windows x64:
Download - 229.7 MB

Mac:
Download - 242.7 MB

Linux:
Download - 241.6 MB

erdo

Kingdom of Deception – Version 0.3.0 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Battle, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Captured, Monsters, Orcs, Warrior, Fantasy

Game Info:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.
Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.

Fileboom

Windows:
Download - 362.2 MB

Linux:
Download - 338.2 MB

Mac:
Download - 347.4 MB

erdo

Two Sides – Version 0.05 Fix – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Gender Change, Masturbation

Game Info:
Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

The possibilities will be many, and with each update, I will be bringing a series of new events and choices that may lead you to different endings. Along with a rich and flexible story I will also try to bring an immersion in terms of gameplay and interaction, especially in sex scenes.

Possibilities of:

Start romance with all the girls and boys (interesting) inside the game;
Call characters for dates;
Start incestuous romance with mother, sister, aunt and cousins;
Start being straight and / or gay (lesbian);
To be able to kiss, to fuck, to masturbate, to dominate, to humiliate and to deflorate;

Fileboom

32 Bit:
Download - 271.0 MB

64 Bit:
Download - 272.1 MB

erdo

My Sister, My Roommate – Version 0.05

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Ren’py, Visual Novel, Incest, Brother-Sister, All Sex

Game Info:
Don’t expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in.

I expect to take “My Sister, My Roommate” a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won’t come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes… And well… I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn’t stop to think if I should…

Fileboom

Windows:
Download - 457.7 MB

Mac:
Download - 442.9 MB

erdo

My little Angel – Version 0.6 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, ADV, Comedy, Big Tits, Corruption, Trainer, Blowjob, Masturbation, Toys

Game Info:
Visual novel, another “WhoreTrainer” game , it’s about how one lucky son of a bitch escaped eternal punishment in the hell after his death and became… a guardian angel for one sweet young girl… will he only help her to make the right choice?

Concept of the game with depravation, of course, came to my mind is not without influence games of Akabur, but nevertheless, the gameplay will not have nothing in common with them. The gameplay will be something like a visual novel, but there will not be any elections at all. Main heroine will just live her life, and the main character will only be able to influence on her elections.
When a wild desire you can never interfere in her life, or even make it a very pious woman. The game naturally Sand-boxing, but some of the “impact” of the protagonist can lead heroine to “end”. This is probably my most difficult and most beloved project.

Fileboom

Windows:
Download - 457.7 MB

Mac:
Download - 442.9 MB

erdo

New Life with My Daughter – Version 0.3.0 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Sweet Girl, Hot Girl, Blonde

Game Info:
You are a man of 37 years. You work as a programmer at home and earn good money. And then one day a girl of 18 appears on your doorstep and declares that she is your daughter. You will have the opportunity to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and maybe get to know her very closely.

Gameplay

You will choose between two or more decisions that have a negative or positive impact on the result of the day and the main story.
In the game at the moment only one stat is “to like”.
Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point depending on the decision you make.
Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920×1080)

Characters

The main characters are you and your daughter, whom you yourself choose names.
There will be secondary characters, such as your daughter’s girlfriend, a girl from an online chat room, etc. But the main focus will be on the content of “father-daughter.”

Fileboom
Download - 435.9 MB

erdo

Sissy Maker – Version 1.90 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Anal, Doggystyle, Sissy, Transformation, Seduction

Game Info:
Sissy Maker is an adult point-and-click adventure game. It’s a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. You play as, James, a young landlord and his only tenant, Chris. Your objective of the game is to help Chris achieve his dream of becoming a full-fledged transsexual woman (and settle a sizable rental debt at the same time).
Sissy Maker offers an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. The game has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings!

Version 1.90 Changelog:

New:

20 CGs between Chris and James.
10 Sexual Events.
Main map reworks.
B Cup sprites for Chris.

Update:

Lotions can now only be used in the choices in apartment.
Energy drink is now portable and can be used in the menu.
Some changes for the event requirements.
A lot of other minor updates.

Fix:

Some minor fixes.

Fileboom

Windows:
Download - 236.9 MB

Mac:
Download - 234.9 MB

erdo

Kendra’s World – Version 0.2 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventures, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Interracial, Seduction, Lesbian

Game Info:
Kendra is an 18 year old girl who’s moved to a new city with her parents, she’s just about to start her final year at her new school, what she does there however is up to you. This is just a demo so it’s not very long but it does have voice acting in certain places.
She got most of the world for her feet.. young and beautifull.. what will her choices make her become?

Fileboom
Download - 578.2 MB

erdo

Sea Holiday – Version 0.6 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Cheating, Netorare, Voyeur

Game Info:
It is a sequel of Road Trip. This time Jennifer will go on holiday trip with her boy friend and family members. But her boyfriend and her cousin will do something stupid, which will spoil their vocation and Jennifer will have to deal with new problems again.
Many feedback are taken into account from Road Trip. This game will focus far more strongly on the story and the plot of the game. It will be new elements and Jennifer will have multiple appearances.

Fileboom
Download - 958.7 MB

erdo

A New Dawn – Version 0.7.4 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy

Game Info:
The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.7.4 Changelog:

Bugfixes
+ Fixed dance variable not reseting properly

+ Fixed Blake scene going off when walking outside

+ Fixed ask for sarah even when she’s back

+ Fixed stop dancing giving you twice your sallary

Fileboom
Download - 727.2 MB

erdo

A New Dawn – Version 0.7.4 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy

Game Info:
The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.7.4 Changelog:

Bugfixes
+ Fixed dance variable not reseting properly

+ Fixed Blake scene going off when walking outside

+ Fixed ask for sarah even when she’s back

+ Fixed stop dancing giving you twice your sallary

Fileboom
Download - 727.2 MB

erdo

Trials in Tainted Space – Version 0.7.98 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation

Game Info:
Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it’s easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Fileboom
Download - 31.8 MB