New Best Anal & pussy fisting

Macir777

Macir777

College Girls Lose Their Anal Virginity to Experienced Woman (01.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.29 GB | 01:04:13 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Chloe Cherry and Jane Wilde are just two adorably cute college freshman. They love to sneak off and experiment with each other. These two perky young tight bodies have no idea what to do with each other and usually just end up making out. They of course both want to remain a virgin. Lucky for them their sexy professor Norah Nova knows exactly how they can get what they want and still be virgins. ANAL. The girls minds are blown by this idea and can't wait for their asses to be blown wide open as well. First Norah shows them her beautifully jeweled butt plug which they remove and start sucking on to taste Norah's anal juices. The two girls then rim Norah and shove their long tongues up her asshole. The girls want to try this as well so Jane bends over with her ass in the air and gers rimmed by Chloe. Norah knows it's time to take it up and brings out the metal toys. First is a metal anal hood which Jane's hungry asshole eats right up. She never knew how much pleasure was waiting for her in that tight dark hole. Hungry for even more Jane's asshole gapes for more toys and more attention, but it's Chloe's turn now. Chloe takes the same metal ass hook and this gets her screaming with orgasm after orgasm. Jane wants more and gets on her back, they bring out an even bigger ass toy but to help they also give Jane the hitachi. Her hungry asshole takes that metal rod, when she works the hitachi hard on her pussy. Norah wants to show Chloe what it looks like in Janes perfect ass. So she brings out a giant glass toy which gives everyone a perfect view of inside Jane. Norah wants to dive in even further and brings out the speculum and examines both girl's tight gaping assholes. It's time to lose that anal virginity, Norah puts on a huge cock strap on and fucks both girls til they scream. Chloe needs more and Norah knows this. The only thing left to take is her fist!

https://k2s.cc/file/f0147187fa752/College_Girls_Lose_Their_Anal_Virginity_to_Experienced_Woman___01.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Anal, Anal Fisting,fisting, Anal Stretching, Ass Hook, Buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gaping,Threesome, Rimming, Dildo Insertion, Anal Dildo,Facesitting, Pussy Licking,

Macir777

Macir777

Dawn Willow - Horsin Around (01.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.04 GB | 00:18:13 | 1920/1080 | mov/FullHD |

After a long hiatus from here I m back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me
Notes : lot s of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I m doing in a cute kinda way some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

https://k2s.cc/file/4f00bfe3516b0/Dawn_Willow_-_Horsin_Around__01.12.2018_.mov

Post tags (Genre):
Dildo, Fisting, anal fisting,Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette,Big ass,Busty,

Macir777

Macir777

Estella and Alexxa - Slut On Slut Sub Dommery (03.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.84 GB | 00:32:57 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Starring two of our favourite and most delicious Estella Bathory and Alexxa Vice, what s not to love?We shot it in the autumn on a bit of a whim, just to have some fun and experiment around a little. The pair of them hadn t done anything with each other before but they d been eyeing each other up from afar and Estella really wanted to dom Alex. Cue lots of snogging, spanking, dildogagging and pussylicking in an altogether marvellous bottomshaking kind of a way.

https://k2s.cc/file/56f764e0e6773/Estella_and_Alexxa_-_Slut_On_Slut_Sub_Dommery__03.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Pussy licking,domination,Fisting,Anal,Dildo,Toys,Milf,Big ass,Big tits,Busty,Hardcore,

Macir777

Perfect Christmas Gift for a Girl (08.12.2018)

File Info:
| 828 MB | 00:14:16 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

HotKinkyJo in a Christmass dress gets her ass destroyed first buy one hand and then by both hands. In the end of the scene she shows us her anal rose.

https://k2s.cc/file/7b997df7e02b3/Perfect_Christmas_Gift_for_a_Girl__08.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Anal fisting,Milf,Hardcore,shaved pussy,anal two hands fisting,

Macir777

Monica - training holes for daddy girl (09.12.2018)

File Info:
| 717 MB | 00:19:16 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Daddy is so big for me, I need to play with my toys regularly before he comes home. Special toys for little girls, butt plug and dildo. Big ones. I know that is what will make me a good little girl. Daddy says I gonna love it more and more with time, and yes i find myself enjoying stretching myself so hard. I am stretching my pussy to fit the whole hand inside my asshole, and it is still a bit painful, but I love it!

https://k2s.cc/file/eca71c291686e/Monica_-_training_holes_for_daddy_girl__09.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Dildo, Fisting, Gaping ass, Teen,anal fisting,hardcore,big ass,

Macir777

Mohawk Molly anal training vol 4 girth cont to gaping (11.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.15 GB | 00:18:44 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Added a new Bad Dragon toy to my collection! Its the biggest one yet! I climb on top and take as much as i can! Its so girthy and big, i love bouncing on it and feeling it slide deeper in my ass! I want to stretch further so i grab a glove and fist my ass! Then I climb back on it and take it deeper, feeling my belly bulge as i get lower! You get a good zoomed in view of my spreading and gaping my ass too!

https://k2s.cc/file/6741e2bf1173e/Mohawk_Molly_anal_training_vol_4_girth_cont_to_gaping__11.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Dildo, Fisting, Gaping ass, Teen,anal fisting, huge dildo, solo fisting,

Macir777

Antonia Sainz And Ashley Woods (13.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.86 GB | 00:20:11 | 3840/2160 | mp4/UltraHD/4K |

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time fisting orgasm as much as possible!

https://k2s.cc/file/621cd1c166773/Antonia_Sainz_And_Ashley_Woods___13.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Fisting,Anal fisting,Huge dildo,Hardcore,Orgasm,Natural Tits,Toys,

Macir777

Macir777

Macir777