New p-cake vid

TheDudee

Yeah there are cumshots, but that's it. You can't see any penetration or dick sucking and no good pussy/tit shots either. Just more tease bs, but more hardcore than usual.

Priest

Yeah there are cumshots, but that's it. You can't see any penetration or dick sucking and no good pussy/tit shots either. Just more tease bs, but more hardcore than usual.
I'm guessing the "cumshots" are the same fake cum bs she does in a lot of her videos?

bilgodo

No, they're real. I think it would benefit from showing the full blowjob. The tease part us not seeing her unobstructed nudity, so just go all the way with the cock sucking.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAXAGM

Does anyone else remember back in like 2006 patty said in her forums that she had unreleased nude content that one day she would sell? And 12 years later...nothing :(

cmfriend

Is there a clip where she shows her great boobs all naked
Patty has had tons of not so accidental slips over the years! Although I have always been quit confused about the way Patty seems more inclined to show her vagina over her boobs. Its kind of weird. I would think it would be the other way around. Boobs then Vagina!