New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Great looking cuckold blond wife gets fucked by hung black stud on quite unusual place - on the balcony of her hotel. Met this shy guy who didn't want his face to be seen so wore mask but his main "attribute" was also covered but with condom! Great fuck session with hung black stud with huge creampie he delivered on her face in the end... Not sure if anybody saw them doing that but I liked the general idea here...

size 609 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 33:01

NTB_IR_Blcny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her hard on balcony and moved back to the bed for real joy ride:

nitobe

Elite
Didn't know this great interracial piece ever existed until stumbled upon it few days ago - looks like it's some "left-over" footage or blooper that didn't fit the big picture! Anyway, two horny white housewives was enjoying their big black dicks while their hubby's was around and filming and one of them even got a blowjob and came into his wife's mouth... Then they got back to their big black sticks and one black stud was about to come when someone knocked off the camera (you can hear that in backgroung) so the guy lost it... Blond tried harder, but that was it - he needed a break after this!

size 138 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 07:03

NTB_IR_Mthfrblcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick nailed deep inside white wife's pussy and hubby's cumload in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive cuckold housewife got fucked by hung black stud in front of her husband. She was ready to please and did everything her hung black stud wanted her to do. His wish was her command - she wanted his huge dick that bad! Her husband was there too watching what this guy was doing to his beloved wife. She sucked his big dick first, then took a joy ride and finally felt his whole hand inside her pussy...

size 319 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 21:28

NTB_IR_Fckfrssyhbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing tight, bald pussy to her black lover and gaping her holes for hubby to see:

nitobe

Elite
Brunette milf has given her ass away to her hung black lover - got that big black dick bareback in her asshole while her husband was filming. She was waiting in her hotel room and as soon as he walked in she unzipped his pants, took his dick with her mouth and before he even said hello, his dick was already inside her ass. It was a bit painful but she liked it - especially when he spurted his cum inside that gapping hole...

size: 377 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 20:28

NTB_IR_Pmpngthss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Another dick was much needed for her pussy but hubby held camera and couldn't join:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, what an outfit! Is it for bedroom only or it can be worn outside too? I am trying to imagine my wife wearing this on our night out but it would be too much I think. Or maybe not :) Anyway, I liked this plaid skirt/fishnets combo and curly redhead milf and het black lover did so also - they've had great sex session wit facial in the end...

size: 337 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 14:22

NTB_IR_Bllrn.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looked so sexy wearing this... especially from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Couldn't resist this redhead either - smooth, milky skin, bald, tight pussy and real passion for big black dick. I'd only add some 10-20 pounds here and some fine lingerie with garters and stockings - I think that would spice up this black/white meat stew. She is really kinda too skinny for my taste but her charm beats everything else - so lovely that I'll forget that "super-model" type of body... Damn hot redhead that will certainly make your day!

size 443 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 15:27

NTB_IR_Trgrnlv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick stretched her pussy to the limits and left nice "present" in her tight pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Lovely white chick was willing to do her first big black dick in front of camera... Curious, handsome babe pretty soon discovered that big big black dick was the right thing for her! She had smile on her face all the time and enjoyed her big black prick full scale - I liked her way of doing things! She's built just the way I like it - brickhouse, thick body, boobs with huge nipples, bald, meaty pussy, dark hair, beautiful eyes and smile and horny as hell - she couldn't wait to do it!

size 298 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 20:04

NTB_IR_Lvlystr.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is kind of body I like and this is kind of dick she has just discovered:

nitobe

Elite
Blond milf had ganbang with horny black studs and her husband who was not only filming this adventure but took active part here licking and fingering his wife's pussy! She looked incredibly sexy in black stockings and garters and as soon as her black guests arrived she was on her knees, surrounded by big black dicks, sucking and jerking them off... Hubby was jerking his dick while filming and taking pictures and when they moved to bed she gave quick blowjob to hubby too before her asshole was nailed by one of her black lovers...

size 390 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 21:17

NTB_IR_Hrdblndgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking and fingering wife's pussy while hung stud was pounding her ass:

nitobe

Elite
Cocks and cumloads galore for cuckold white wife who got banged and impregnated by hung black stud in front of her husband who took part also and fucked his honey together with her black lovers... She didn't have enough hands and holes for all - especially when they all were lying on the bed with their dicks high up in the air and she didn't know which one to take first! She got them all, her pussy was all covered with sticky cumloads, she was milking those black dicks and wanted to have double penetration with hubby in the end but failed to do that. She already had big black dick in her ass, sat on top of the guy and spread her legs wide for hubby to nail her pussy, he struggled to do it but... he needed at least 2 more inches to nail his dick there too...

size: 455 mb
duration: 21:47

NTB_IR_Fttngdcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real cum "waterfall" after she received a load from one of her black lovers:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Not really a picnic but there was nice, huge, black sausage for a sandwich! Indeed, this black bull's sausage was in real white "bread" sandwich - he had to please two insatiable white honeys while they were having fun under the shade of big tree in backyard. All they needed was a blanket and the rest was up to them. Some nice lesbian action here also, the ladies had to please each other because one sausage was not enough for both...

size: 424 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 23:54

NTB_IR_Grssnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her friend got the sausage from behind but she got all of that delicious "sauce":

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf or gilf if you want got another big black piece in her ass and squirted hard when reached orgasm. There were two pretty recent videos with her few months ago and many asked for more back then so I got this one from friend and I have to admit that she still rocks... She is still very attractive and appealing - that round bottom, bald pussy and big jugs still crave for big black dicks and she still squirts when reaching orgasm - like she did it in this one!

size 364 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 20:32

NTB_IR_Lvlygrnny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilled her asshole deep and covered her pussy and ass with his oozing cum:

nitobe

Elite
Thick blond wife got fucked bareback by her black stud and her hubby was operating the camera. Sucked black dick first and then got it in her pussy from all sides before having his warm load in her mouth. If you pay close attention to the background of screenshots you will see big picture of her man in background and I was trying to catch that moment all the time... She is one great looking, horny white mom, lovely milf who did it in her bedroom and in her own marital bed...

size 271 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 15:18

NTB_IR_Frghtndblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rocking her bald pussy hard from behind and delivering his load straight in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
This is the best quality version of this video so far... There was something similar few years ago but this one beats it in all aspects! It's great cuckold interracial video with great looking blond housewife who has gone black for the first time in front of her husband. And she is real mean sex machine - almost broke her joy toy but enjoyed full scale. Got pounded from behind by her husband too but she didn't want to let go her big black stick - she was holding it firmly in her hand all the time. Not sure why she wore that red shirt all the time and kept pushing it down even when riding on big black dick - probably thinks her belly looks ugly (like most of women) and tried to cover it... But what I've saw I have to say that her belly looks just fantastic!!!

size 402 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 21:49

NTB_IR_Dcksfrbtch.rar

rar password = nitobe

She needed both hands for her big black toy and enjoyed bareback ride on it:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf definitely felt better this time - got fucked by two hung black studs with little help of her friend but she definitely stole whole show and got everything for her! They both sucked off big black dick but she got fucked and received all their cum on her face... Also, she wanted to please her black studs and licked and rimmed their asses all the time. Got her pussy pounded hard and in the end her face was all covered with their sticky cum...

size: 487 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 32:49

NTB_IR_Wntsllcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Got it bareback from behind and all that sticky cum on her pretty face:

nitobe

Elite
Private dancer and private show for skinny brunette who never saw cock this big and thick in her life - and she loved it from the very first moment. Fell on his charm (and size) right away and the rest was easy... Relatively! She looked kinda shocked with his size and hardly waited to feel him tearing her pussy apart. Guy was champion of kitsch once again but you know what - ladies loves it that way it seems... They all did!

size: 499 mb
duration: 33:37

NTB_IR_Prvtdncr.rar

rar password = nitobe

His enormous dick was about size of her hand and tore her tight pussy apart:

nitobe

Elite
This is all about stockings, garters, lingerie and high heels and don't get me wrong but she looked so sexy wearing this that I was simply stunned from the very first moment the video started. It's classic interracial pounding - condom on, condom off (the guy obviously got ones that were too small for his dick) and there's nothing "revolutionary" here except the image quality is awesome and most of things were filmed from excellent angles. But again, thing that kept my eyes glued here were those fantastic stockings, lingerie and high heels - together with bald, wet pussy and nice boobs it just made the perfect combination. Thumbs up for this piece!!!

size 423 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 17:00

NTB_IR_Fntstcstckngs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent camera angles, bald pussy and nice bareback penetration - no need for more:

nitobe

Elite
Hung black bull breeds freshly married white wife and leaves his fertile seed deep inside her! Thick honey, tattooed and with big boobs with huge nipples. And carefully shaved pussy of course. She was pretty submissive here just waiting for her black lover to do the "job". Sucked his big dick first and then just opened the "gate" for is huge dick and got him bareback inside...

size 310 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 25:53

NTB_IR_Brdngyng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going in and out her wet hole before leaving his fertile load inside:

nitobe

Elite
Inexperienced white milf wanted to try big black dick for the first time but she couldn't do it alone - her girlfriend who was already addicted to big black dick offered her a hand and gladly helped her... They both looked amazingly sexy in action with hung black studs especially when sucked black dong together...

size 309 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 17:05

NTB_IR_Trnngssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

It turned really great for the first time, with friends help of course:

nitobe

Elite
Extremely thick and long black dick, real black python was tearing cuckold white wife's bald pussy apart while her husband was only allowed to watch what his honey has been doing... She was looking great in white stockings and just wanted that huge dong to pound her wet pussy hard and to giggle her womb. The only chance hubby had was to lick her pussy after black stud drilled her to quickly clean her mess!

size: 444 mb
duration: 29:54

NTB_IR_Pssynssyhby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tearing her holes apart, drilling deep and bareback - she loved this huge bbc:

nitobe

Elite
The lights supposed to be out at ten but fresh black buck couldn't sleep and his principal caught him so he had to make the things up to her? She's one horny milf and didn't want to miss a chance to get this big black dick and this guy was eager to please her. Fucked her hard and came on her face and when she tasted his cum she promised not to tell anybody what happened...

size: 409 mb
duration: 26:44

NTB_IR_Hrnytchr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucked that bald, mature pussy hard, took his condom off and finishes off on her face: