New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
She got fucked by many but this was the best fuck session so far for her - never had experience that great before! She got fucked by hung, charming black guy who's having some "magic" for white ladies and it was really like never before. This dude knows how to please a lady found about that the best possible way! Would love that she had stockings and stuff but it was great this way too - real passion between them was enough!

size 384 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 20:53

NTB_IR_Ktmtsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretched her tight pussy to the limits and covered her perfectly round, tight ass with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf was having huge, thick black dick in front of her husband who was filming all the way. Pretty quick affair but damn hot - she is thick mom who loves big dongs between her legs and hubby loves filming her in action and of course, jacking off his dick. You'll probably notice that camera suddenly became shaky but all those moves were rhythmical - hubby was jerking off his dick while watching his beloved wife being covered with black stud's cum. That was really great moment, especially when she glimpsed to him - her eyes said it all!

size 220 mb
type avi
resolution 960x640
duration 07:10

NTB_IR_Bgblckrlxtn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with her pussy before being nailed and cum covered by big black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Excellent one once again, but this time she had black stocking and garters and black bra - I loved that combo on her thick body. Got blacked bareback by hung black stud and her ass was on the grass one more time... Not absolutely sure, but seems that she didn't like the cum here also - tried to swallow but couldn't do it and probably didn't like the smell. And I don't blame her - it's hard to swallow after bareback anal sex - at least the smell is not that pleasant at all! On the other hand she looked hot as hell as always - thick body, firm thighs and those "doughnuts" on her belly... Perfectly shaved pussy with just one tuft and that's it for me - no need to ask for more!

size 419 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 22:46

NTB_IR_Rdhdshlblst.rar

rar password = nitobe

I'd rather nail my dick into that meaty hole, but she has chosen anal sex again:

nitobe

Elite
I'd rather go for stockings and garters but these orange "thingies", sleeves or whatever it is and bra looks super sexy on her and I think her black lover agrees. Quick black dick session in front of her husband who was apparently behind the camera and hard bareback sex on the couch - there's no better cure for lonely milf who always wants more and more! She was burning up and her "fireman" with his huge "hose" extinguished her fire just like that and with small amount of his special "foam"! This was great one - I enjoyed watching it and she is really super-hot mom!

size: 400 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 18:59

NTB_IR_Spnksmnth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Up and down - to the top and back again - like Sisyphus but her effort paid off:

nitobe

Elite
Short but great piece with fit, tattooed white mom and her hung black stud - muscular guy who she likes a lot and loves fucking him bareback - no such thing like skin to skin contact... Although it was kinda short fuck session they've managed to try almost all possible positions and some of them were quite unusual and rare! In the end black stud unloaded his balls in her mouth and she proudly showed it to the camera...

size: 178 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 11:57

NTB_IR_Dytps.rar

rar password = nitobe

Couldn't figure if her lover came twice and how some of his cream ended up downthere:

nitobe

Elite
Excellent piece with round bottom-firm body white honey and her adventure with hung black stud! She loved this dick so much and liked her lover a lot - took his pants down, grabbed his dong and started giving him blowjob before they moved to bed... Can't say how long this one will be here but I strongly suggest to grab it as soon as you can...

size 588 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 31:23

NTB_IR_Strchswhtpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black dick was so big that she hardly put it in her mouth and her pussy got filled with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Real life milf gets her pussy fucked bareback and creamed by hung black lover. And it wasn't regular creaming - it was huge pile of cum in her pussy mixed by big black scoop. Hubby was behind the camera and filmed his honey in action. She wore fine black stockings, got pounded from behind first and then spread her legs wide for her black lover. He came inside her soaking wet pussy and then let his cum to ooze out before nailing her again... Hubby was so thrilled with that great creampie scene but he was calm all the way and filmed it in whole - no interruption. Her pussy, ass and even her stockings was all covered with his cream....

size 158 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 04:43

NTB_IR_Bllcrmsmm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent creampie scene - she needs shower after this huge pile of cum:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Handsome cuckold brunette has a dirty little secret - she fucks big black dicks even behind her husbands back! He rolled the camera few times but more than often she did it alone - without hubby and her black studs did the filming part with their phones and handy cams. Hope she showed her hubby what she was doing while he was away! Personally, I'd love to see such things - no matter if it was done behind my back ;) She looked great as always here and got some really big sausages on the "menu" with sauce of course! Great gangband and the only thing I can say is thumbs up for this one - I love watching her in action...

size 346 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 32:19

NTB_IR_Drtyscrt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Penetrating her wet pussy bareback - slow and easy entry and hard pounding:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive white wive did whatever she was told by her hung black lover - she was their sex toy and enjoyed pleasing them... She enjoyed this role very much and interestingly enough - there was no gagging or feeling bad over cumloads she was about to swallow or to deepthroat! Excellent group party - she was on her knees mostly surrounded by bunch of big black dicks who were unloading their balls on her face - and she loved it... There were some squirting here too - that's how intense everything was for her!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 32:59

NTB_IR_Blngstblcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Squirting while giving blowjob to black bull and waiting the next bull to nail her hard:

nitobe

Elite
Horny latina hardly waited her black lover to show up and while he was waiting in living room with his dick already hard as rock she took her time to dress up properly - red fishnets and stockings - she had to cover that nasty bruise on her thigh. It was great black pounding with facial in the end but there's a catch here - not everything looks that perfect. There's some damn annoying music in background and unless you like temporary music better turn the volume off till the very end and facial when that music finally fades out... Other than that - it's fantastic video, she is great chick and loves huge black dicks...

size: 346 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 30:42

NTB_IR_Rdlngrltn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black dick, green condom, red lingerie - they've had whole rainbow of colors here:

nitobe

Elite
We still stick to red combo - and have to say that after black and white this is my favorite combo - so, so sexy and it's some fine and expensive brand like vs or something and she looks super sexy wearing it. But her black lovers were so shy - hidden behind masks - probably married and don't want their wives find them on the interwebs jacking off their dicks and fucking some horny blond housewife whose husband love watching and filming her being fucked by other man. No matte that she had great time either way - big black dicks and their cum were the only thing she was interested...

size 537 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 29:08

NTB_IR_Shybbcsprty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Gangbang party with hung black studs - she loves them big, hard and black:

nitobe

Elite
White plumper gets fucked and creampied by hung black lover - big, round ass, big butt blond and huge tits milf gets blacked and received her cumload right between her huge buttocks. She's real pretty blonde and her extra pounds just made her extra sexy... That meaty, bald pussy was real delicacy for her black lover and he came just like that - couldn't hold on himself for long time! Great piece in deed and somehow I got an impression that she would be more than happy to try even bigger one...

size 165 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 05:58

NTB_IR_Plmpwfblckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick pounding her bald pussy and cumming between her big buttocks:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby was away and his horny wife wanted to have some fun so his black friend jumped in to give a hand, I mean cock. She loves his big black dong and got it bareback in their marital bed - when hubby is away, then his black "deputy" needed to fulfill her needs. It was awesome and passionate sex with impregnation - full skin to skin contact with leaving cumload inside her bald pussy and then going for another round. Black filled her soaking wet pussy with cum once and continued fucking her until another round of sticky cum was left inside her bald pussy...

size 321 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 28:30

NTB_IR_Gvnghnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Perfect white pussy has been loaded with black cum twice - first and second round:

nitobe

Elite
Probably the best trick or treat party ever - two hotwives were so busy kissing and touching each other on the bed that they hardly responded when guys knocked on the door. They said they wanted their lollipops and that's what they got - big black ones with lot of sweet cream. Got fucked by their masked guests and definitely it was a treat - two big black lollipops they wanted so much...

size: 395 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 26:39

NTB_IR_Hrnygrlfrnds.rar

rar password = nitobe

There were some white "lollipops" to lick there too - especially that thick cream:

nitobe

Elite
I've never seen these two white wives in action together before and that's why I liked this video a lot. Not only they make perfect combo but they drove their hung black studs totally nuts - two experienced milfs in action know what they want and how to get it! Black studs were there just to please them and make them cum more and more... Beside that, there's some squirting here too so who loves that kind of interracial banging - this is the right stuff...

size: 500 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 33:41

NTB_IR_Nstyfrsmcrw.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was raining a lot so their bulls had to wear "coats" - here are some nice details:

nitobe

Elite
Sometimes I have a feeling that this cuckold hottie just pretends to like big black dicks... She usually gives them long blowjob, then they fuck her just for a minute or two, usually with condoms on and cum on her tits... It's different with this black gent - you can see that she likes him and his dick a lot - it's probably all about attitude and this dude knows how to please white moms - and fucked her many times... She received his big dick bareback and even let him cum inside her pussy. She then showed her load to the camera and her husband who was there too!

size 455 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 30:40

NTB_IR_Crmplvrfrr.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's tiny lady but her pussy can stretch a lot and these screens are obvious example:
[

nitobe

Elite
Wow, where in the hell these two pale white hotties found this hung black guy? His dick is real hammer and they had the pleasure to share it. Both are skinny, small titted, bald pussy honeys, but that blond chick looks extremely skinny for my taste - that's too much if you ask me, but she had all the pleasure that night - her pussy got stretched by that huge black dong - he drilled her bareback while her girlfriend was moving the camera to catch better angles of penetration...

size 351 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 24:21

NTB_IR_Thrsmfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great close-ups of bareback penetration - that dick is so long and so thick:

nitobe

Elite
Awesome, old school stuff - not that perfect quality and crystal clear picture but it's hard to find stuff like this anymore... Skinny brunette housewife in black fishnets had tough sex session with her hung black stud in front of camera. She enjoyed her big black dick full scale and was literally trembling and shaking when having an orgasm - like current flew through her body at that moment. But hubby didn't just sit and film his honey in action - she sat on big black dick and hubby nailed her asshole from behind - she got dp-ed too... Anyway, lot of great action here - I enjoyed so much watching this goodie!

size 392 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 42:58

NTB_IR_Trmblng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Maybe a bit skinny for my taste but beside that detail everything was just great:

nitobe

Elite
There are few things here I've seen for the first time in this video and I simply have to mention her shoes or whatever it is - with heels and platforms so high that I wonder how in the hell she didn't broke her ankle or leg in this crap - I love heels but this was too much! So cheap. The other thing is her hairy pussy - she got creamed twice and in her other vids she was bald or carefully trimmed... And there's extra weight in her hips, ass, thighs and belly but I loved that part - I love such curves. And her hubby was there too filming with his camera but oh my, she almost kicked him in his head with her killer heels - poor guy!!!

size: 354 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 23:53

NTB_IR_Dblshtcrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Different angles of black lovers' cumload oozing out of her hairy pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Two hung black gents fucked and impregnated freckles white milf who decided to try two big ones at the same time. It was just for fun and it was great black dick party for her. Had them both bareback in her bald pussy and they filled her wet hole with their sticky cum. She didn't try double penetration but they've just took turns on her while she was proudly showing off with her fat wedding ring more than often...

size: 422 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 28:26

NTB_IR_Mlfbttrng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going deep into her wet, bald hole and leaving a cumload inside that white pussy: