New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Quick phone call to hubby first while sitting in her black lover's lap, few little lies and here she go - another white mom has gotten the big black bone. She enjoyed her black lover's black dick while her hubby was taking care of kids. She needed this so bad - just to forget about everything and to get laid - pure passion and joy! There's nothing like adventure with hung black bull away from home and everything - just her juicy pussy and big black stick! She loved this so much!

size 570 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 59:29

NTB_IR_Wfmndy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Got her bbc in both holes and even showed her wedding ring at one moment:

nitobe

Elite
Excellent impregnation video with great looking milf and her husband or lover. Don't have much info about this but looks like they filmed themselves in action although she was glimpsing to someone so I'd like to think that she got fucked and impregnated by lover while her husband was filming. But some shots were filmed themselves - camera was obviously passed from hand to hand and what I've liked the most were great close-ups of bareback pounding and impregnation. She is great looking mom, her pussy is so smooth and wet and she loves doing it of course...

size 194 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 06:39

NTB_Drppngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mom and her favorite toy - bareback dick drilling her pussy hard and leaving cumload:

nitobe

Elite
This is probably one of the best real cuckold interracial videos with double penetration and ass to mouth action with pretty white wife and two hung black lovers. Hubby filmed her in action with two black bull who nailed both her holes while she was moaning and groaning - she was so loud and their dicks were pretty big and thick... Her pussy was dripping wet but still it was tight and they stretched her to the limits - especially her tight ass... but she loved it that way! Definitely!!!

size 404 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 30:07

NTB_IR_Dptmth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dicks stretched both her holes to the limits and she ate all their cum:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
This white honey loves big black dicks more than anything else and fucks them whenever she can! One on on, group action, gangbangs, threesomes, foursomes - you name it! And always bareback and in front of camera... This is probably the hardest and sloppiest video of all we had with her! Intense, bareback threesome with lot of cum and squirt - got one in the very beginning and the other one was awesome - she squirted the very moment her black stud was spurting his cum over her bald pussy creating messy load down there! Fantastic one, like every other vid with her...

size: 265 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 17:49

NTB_IR_Glmrsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum, squirt and then mix thoroughly - bareback black fucking with creamy loads:

nitobe

Elite
British blond milf (god I loved that accent) loves big things in her wet hole and uses big rubber toys when she craves for something big. She was lucky this time and fresh black bull, handsome and well endowed came over to see her and she was all ready to milk his huge black dick and to squeeze his balls dry... And he was happy to please the lady - his dick was just the thing she needed that day...

size: 310 mb
duration: 20:05

NTB_IR_Stcknthpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounded her bareback but came on his own belly and she ate the whole load:

nitobe

Elite
Few of my good friends asked for this video and I finally got it. I mean, I've had it for quite some time and hesitated sharing it because it will disappear pretty soon but promise is a promise! On the other hand it's really great video and I liked this brickhouse chick a lot - especially stretch marks on her thighs and ass - she's big white girls and loves doing big black dicks. Bareback!!! Got creampied and have to admit - she liked this guy - they've probably spent some hours alone after this...

size 417 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 22:07

NTB_IR_Kprsng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick stretches and creams her wet pussy and she proudly shows her load:

nitobe

Elite
Her favorite big black dick and too much cum straight in her throat - that load was so big that she couldn't swallow it but started coughing and couldn't breathe. It was too much even for such experienced cuckoldres like her. Got fucked by her favorite black stud once again, rimmed his ass and rode on his huge stick before knelt down to receive his cumload in her mouth. But as I've said it was too much and she said that it was "a lot fucking shit!" before started caughing...

size 213 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 18:32

NTB_IR_Chknhscm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding part was great but she couldn't swallow the whole cumload - it was too much:

nitobe

Elite
Horny blond cuckold milf in black fishnets, hung black bulls and lotsa cum on her bald pussy and on her face too - passionate and intense black dicks party! Nailed her hard, took turns on her and emptied their balls on her while her hubby was rolling the camera but she didn't pay attention to him - just wanted her black boys to fuck her hard. She is one great looking white milf - nicely built with big boobs and bald pussy of course - born to be owned by big black dicks!

size 260 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 11:51

NTB_IR_Grbbdbbcs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Splashing warm, sleazy cumloads on her pussy and on her face and chests:

nitobe

Elite
Hot summer night, party with friends, few drinks too much there you go - clothes off, legs wide spread and dicks up - fuck party was about to begin! Horny milf got fucked by friends bareback in front of her husband who was filming - she enjoyed their naked dicks being banged by one and sucking off the other one before they changed the sides... She got two cumloads on her mouth and third ended up on her pussy and belly!

size: 437 mb
duration: 38:45

NTB_Smmrdcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two nice shots with two different friends banging her pussy bareback:

nitobe

Elite
White pussy creaming classic - black bulls were dumping their cumloads into cuckold white wife's pussy one after another stuffing their loads inside and making thick cream full of fertile seed. She wanted to be impregnated in front of her husband and black bulls were ready to please... The question is who's the father and did hubby clean her afterwards? She proudly showed her thick creampie fo the camera...

size: 397 mb
duration: 29:44

NTB_IR_Gbsblckblls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great close-ups scenes - especially whisking of that thick cream inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Freckles white mom gets pounded by one of the hugest black dicks around. The guy is still having few aces in his sleeves - his dick is steady as rock and he knows how to please a woman. She was told to come ready and that's what she did - all ready for big black dick and she could hardly swallow that big black snake... Maybe too much make up on her face, especially those fake eyelashes, but the rest was just awesome - bareback sex and cumload on her chests in the end...

size 411 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 34:20

NTB_IR_Chrgngbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bent over and ass high up in the air waiting for her bull to nail her hard:

nitobe

Elite
Don't have much info about this video except this is the same housewife from the other day who said that she had gone black and didn't want to come back anymore. This video is all about creaming but there's minor "flaw" here - her black stud wore condom all the way he was pounding her down on that bed. So, he was either having sloppy seconds after hubby or his condom simply broke and some of his fertile seed simply leaked out. But in that case at least some reaction would be visible but nothing happened - hubby kept filming and she was swaying under her black bull so my best guess this was sloppy seconds video - hubby came and then let black bull fuck his wife too.. Either way - it was great cuckold interracial video with excellent creaming scenes.

size 78 mb
type avi
resolution 960x640
duration 02:21

NTB_IR_Crmnghl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Condom on and cream out - sloppy seconds or condom simply broke and leaked:

nitobe

Elite
Looks like this sex party happened the same night like the one depicted in a video from the other day but you'll probably notice extremely hung white guy here who probably waited for his turn in background and joined the fun later. Carefully shaved dick and balls for cuckold white wife who spreads her legs wide for her new friend. Great sex party with two horny lovers - real passion and chemistry between them...

size 354 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 23:51

NTB_Wrmsmmrfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent close-ups here - that pussy looks yummy and was thoroughly drilled:

nitobe

Elite
I've been looking for this one for years and all I had was small, blurry piece that wasn't worth of sharing. This is real cuckold interracial stuff - in full length and fine quality. It was filmed year ago and it features cuckold blonde who was about to get impregnated by hung black stud in front of her husband who was behind the camera. She didn't feel that comfortable in the beginning at all and she was non stop glimpsing to the camera probably expecting some kind of encouragement from hubby... But her toy was also in front of her very eyes and her and as soon as she laid her hands (and mouth) on big black dick all her jitters have been gone. Great black stockings and garters of course, carefully trimmed pussy and lot of action - started with long foreplay till the impregnation itself in the end...

size: 448 mb
duration: 39:42

NTB_IR_Bbcwnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby filmed excellent close-ups of his wife's pussy impregnated by fertile black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Busty and booty white wife has visited big city just for one thing - big and thick black dick! Met this guy and wanted to fuck him asap and he agreed... That meaty pussy, booty ass and big, bouncing, natural boobs were too tempting to be missed. They both were too horny for chit-chats - she wanted that thick black dick and he wanted to nail her wet pussy and leave his cumload inside her! And this guy must be strong as real bull - he lifted her up like feather although she is kind of heavy category...

size: 250 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 20:05

NTB_IR_Lsnyc.rar

rar password = nitobe

This black dick was so thick and big that it was definitely worth of traveling:

nitobe

Elite
Mean sex machine is in sixth speed once again - got fucked and impregnated by hung black stud and then her hubby took over, had sloppy seconds and finishes off between her buttocks. This was so intense and so hard that I think if she had biggest dick in the world between her legs she would chew it up like it's nothing. She fucks like there's no tomorrow and like it's her last - no compromise! Just as hard as it can and always bareback and with cumload deep inside her bald pussy... Great video and like everything with her - you'll either love her or hate her! She always pushes to the limits!

size 410 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 26:28

NTB_IR_Lnywf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick, creampie, bald pussy, hubby's sloppy seconds - no compromise for her:

nitobe

Elite
Some time ago there was a video in this thread with cuckold latina who had blindfold, got fucked by hubby and then he got switched with black stud who just took over and continued fucking her... It was a hell of a surprise on her face when she took blindfold and realized who was actually fucking her. This video was about paying the debt off - hubby didn't have the money so she jumped in and offered her pussy instead - bald, soaking wet, meaty latina pussy for hung black stud who came to get his money back. I bet he will gladly lend some more after this or she will ask hubby to borrow some more money from this guy..

size 196 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 15:42

NTB_IR_Frndsvst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald pussy, fat belly, thick thighs and big black dick - paying off the debt in unusual way:

nitobe

Elite
Hard and so intense interracial gangbang that whole hotel was shaking like it was earthquake - and so loud too! Cuckold white wife was like "unleashed" and couldn't get enough from dicks around her including hubby's one... And guys took turns on her, fucked her hard and kept cumming till their balls were all dry! She kept asking for more and more and whole platoon wouldn't enough for her that night - some wives are really so insatiable!!!

size 256 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 17:15

NTB_IR_Dntcmbck.rar

rar password = nitobe

I liked her heels and she liked that cumload that was pouring straight in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Looks like same hotel or motel room again and another party with hung black studs - this time her ass was on the grass and those enormous black dicks drilled her tiny asshole from all sides... Hubby was there again with his camera but she didn't noticed him at all - was all focused to anal sex with her black studs. She lifted her ass high up in the air and got it from behind - hard drilling with lot of oil. The used her tiny, lighter size vibrator to add some more fun... I bet she couldn't sit properly days after this!!!

size: 355 mb
duration: 21:43

NTB_IR_Trngbrbck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Many inches of bareback black dicks straight into her well oiled ass:

nitobe

Elite
When I've recently archived my video collection with this hottie I thought that was it - no more stuff is around. But obviously I was wrong - didn't know this one even existed and one of our friends was so kind to share it with us. So here we go again - one of the hottest white pussies got blacked by extremely big and thick black dick. She was so tense and tired that only huge dick could wipe all that stress away... Big black one of course! And that's what she got - hard fucking session with huge facial in the end!

size: 375 mb
duration: 25:17

NTB_IR_Bbcrlx.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is how horny girls chase away all the stress in their lives - with big black dick: