New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
More old and forgotten stuff that somehow managed to survive hd crash some years ago when I lost most of precious pearls in my collection. Some great interracial videos simply survived because they were backed up on rw-media but it's real hell finding and opening such stuff. Had to re-polish this one, re-encoded it and made it available again in it's full "glory"!!! It's about skinny white honey who has gone black for the first time and was simply shocked when saw the size of black dick but readily received it bareback in her bald pussy! It was really great listening her about her experience while black lover's cum was all over her face...

size: 418 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 22:12

NTB_IR_Bnthtp.rar

Great close-ups of bareback black pounding of skinny white honey's pussy:

nitobe

Elite
People who follow this thread from very beginning or at least in the last three years will probably remember this cute blond honey who had her first black gangbang and then just disappeared. Wore black stockings for that first occasion, was kinda skinny and her tits were small. She came back after that but it was totally different person - she had her boobs enlarged and her body became firm and curvy - the only thing that was the very same like in first video was that sweet, bald pussy and a famous rabbit tattoo on her belly... Her black lovers was so horny and hardly waited to take turns on her fucking her one after another and leaving their fertile loads inside her pussy. Not every each of them had gone bareback but I think it wasn't because she didn't want that but some of the guys simply didn't want to dip their dicks into pussy already filled with cum...

size: 635 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 54:07

NTB_IR_Nwbbsgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Some black dicks were clothed but she got her sweet pussy loaded with cum anyway:

nitobe

Elite
Another crazy party with hot blond white chick... She ended up in bed with some guys she met at the party and just wanted their big dicks! Not much to say here - I don't think she herself who was about to fuck her but have to admit that she looked damn hot in those black boots with heels and she just spread her legs wide to get pounded by hung black guys... Some other guys were here too, so it was a nightmare for the guy behind the camera!

size: 436 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 28:32

NTB_IR_Crzyprty.rar

rar password = nitobe

She just wanted hard black pounding and that's what she got from her black studs:

nitobe

Elite
I love watching this hot blond in action with hung black guys although blonds are not my type of woman but she is having something inside her that keeps my eyes glued to the screen every time I find a video with her! Great looking, handsome, cute, nicely built, smooth pussy, maybe too much make up and I love her english - that accent is killer but she is improving. Wanted to get black lover's cum straight in her face but he couldn't reach that far and promised her next try... And I loved when she told hubby in the end that black dick almost get in into her ass for a second... Actually got in for a second and she loved it!

size: 426 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 22:36

NTB_IR_Strnght.rar

rar password = nitobe

That tight, bald pussy is simply born to be drilled hard by big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife with retro haircut gets blacked and impregnated by hung black lover. There was another video with her posted a month ago I think and this is just another piece with her - she loves being blacked and stuffed with cum in front of camera! She is thick and booty and she is actually one pretty woman but should definitely do something with her hair - would probably be way hotter... And some nice lingerie would also do the trick here - black stockings seem like nice idea to me. Other than that she looked great for my taste and loved the scene when she showed her cum stuffed pussy to the camera...

size 243 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 09:23

NTB_IR_Chbysbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing her ring and cumload received from black lover into her bald, soaking wet pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Blond northern beauty in another adventure with hung black stud - another video with her was posted the other day and this is actually the first one with her that I've watched and I was stunned from the very first moment. Especially with that bubbling creampie that was oozing out of her pussy after she got impregnated by her black bull! She is gorgeous in deed, real teutonic beauty, busty, firm body, fantastic curves, horny as hell and always ready for action. She enjoyed big black dick bareback, got her pussy filled with cum and showed her cumload for the camera...

size: 425 mb
duration: 37:01

NTB_IR_Nwnrthrntblckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Webcams are usually crap but she tried to show every single detail and cummy pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Long time no see and it was real pleasure watching this super sexy blond in action once again. There should be at least three or four videos with her posted in last two years I think but this one beats all of them - it's hottest stuff with her so far! Started with passionate blowjob like all her vids and then she let her hung black lover fuck her bald and tight pussy but he had to have tarp on. When he was about to come he took his condom off and watered her smooth pussy with his warm cum... She then used her fingers and played with his thick load...

size: 416 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 22:01

NTB_IR_Cmmytrgt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent scenes with black dick spurting his load on white pussy and cum play after that:

nitobe

Elite
Not just a blowjob but one hell of a blowjob! On her knees and sucking big black dick off to completion, till he spurted his load on her face and filled her palms with his load! Beautiful blond chick sucked off big black sausage and enjoyed pleasing her big black man - his big dick was a toy in her mouth and she had to use both her hands to tame the snake...

size: 306 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 11:45

NTB_IR_Blwjbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pulled her shirt up to show her tits before his sticky load was everywhere:

nitobe

Elite
This video is so stuffed with hard action including bareback anal fucking that it makes it probably most intense cuckold interracial video I've seen lately... Got it from my good friend and all I could see after watching it was big "Wow"! One of the hugest and thickest black dicks ever seen so far literally tore her ass apart - there was only an ugly hole in the end and her husband who wanted to have sloppy seconds... She looked fantastic in black stockings and white dress but she didn't want her husband to fuck her - she wanted big black dick to tear her ass apart and you should just listen to her in the beginning of the video - poor hubby if he really had to listen those words coming from the mouth of his very own wife. Bad girl indeed!

size: 555 mb
duration: 36:14

NTB_IR_Mrrgclbrtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailing his huge black dick straight into her asshole and making huge hole there:

nitobe

Elite
Long haired, busty white mom filmed in action with well endowed black stud who fucked her hard and unloaded his balls all over her face. She is really nice looking and sweet white babe, smooth skin, big natural boobs with huge nipples, nice round ass and curvy body. Black dick was so big that she hardly swallowed it at first - it simply couldn't fit into her mouth but it was just about right size for her pussy - her black lover put the condom on and started pounding that sweet hole before his balls exploded and covered her face with oozing cum...

size 229 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 12:29

NTB_IR_Cmfc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum was pouring out like lava and her face and tits were all smeared with it:

nitobe

Elite
Can't say if this is hardest creaming interracial video of all times but surely it's one of the hardest I've seen so far. Busty cuckold white wife has been receiving load after load in her bald pussy for almost hour and a half! Many black studs took turns on her and every single of them left his cumload inside - it was real mess of cum and cream in her hole and her hubby went last. Her pussy was stuffed with cum and cream so much that he had almost no friction - like dipping cock into melted ice-cream. But he managed to leave his cumload inside and that was last one she received... Also, I loved her attitude, she was laughing all the time and she was simply having fun - guys were there to fill her pussy with cum! And she is damn good looking brunette, brickhouse body, fine curves and big, natural tits... This is amazing video in deed!

size: 577 mb
duration: 77:33

NTB_IR_Bstycrmng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cream, cum, more cream, more cum and hubby's load in the end - lot of cum in one hole:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife in black fishnets gets fucked and impregnated by hung black studs in workshop or basement or something like that. It starts with some dildo fun and she was already undressed and horny as hell and started sucking black dick right after that. I'm not sure if she was horny customer or just worked there and wanted to have fun with black guys. Can't say she is pretty and nicely built at all - she's more probably just ordinary housewife who happened to be there and just wanted to have some fun. But I definitely liked her pussy. It was so soaking wet and she got fucked bareback receiving all the sticky cum inside her wet hole...

size: 345 mb
duration: 29:23

NTB_IR_Mtrshpfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum oozing out of her wet pussy and another cumload she got in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife was just a toy in hands of her husband and his black friend who came by for some action. She was there to please them both and was happy to do it but they wanted her to serve them both and she was doing both big black dick and hubby's smaller piece. She is busty but skinny and pretty cute and she was there to please...

size: 450 mb
duration: 29:27

NTB_IR_Stllhrny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black or white dick that was the question then and she couldn't decide:

nitobe

Elite
Another hung black lover who fucked the hell out of cuckold white wife in front of her husband. Hard, bareback anal action with real ass to mouth finish! No faking - he fucked her asshole bareback, came on her ass and spurted what's left in her mouth and she sucked his dick that was in her asshole just a moment ago... Huh, it's always intense up to eleven with her!

size: 482 mb
duration: 31:32

NTB_IR_Mthrbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucked her pussy first, then nailed her asshole and she squirted over his big dick:

nitobe

Elite
I really didn't understand much of what she's said but "double penetration" part was clearly said so no doubt she was going to have adventure with two dicks - one in her ass and the other in her meaty pussy! Have no idea who she is but she looks lovely and sexy in black stockings and lingerie - and she knows that two dicks are always better than one! Got fucked by big black dick in her mouth while white lover's duty was to drill her ass. In the end they both came on her sweet face and in her mouth.

size 220 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 22:09

NTB_IR_Dblpntrn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty pussy drill then anal, then double penetration and finally facial from both:

nitobe

Elite
I know that socks on while fucking are big turn off for some people but then what to says if they are white and dirty at the same time like in this video. Curvy, brickhouse white housewife hidden behind the mask got fucked and sprayed with cum by her hung black lover and apparently this was her first time. Not sure about that, that's just a story but I like to believe it! Especially because she is my type of woman definitely - those curves, round ass and hairy pussy are just perfect. No matter those dirty socks she was real turn on for her black stud and also I watched this with pleasure - great stuff with great looking white wife...

size: 284 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 17:42

NTB_IR_Drtywhtscks.rar

rar password = nitobe

She got fucked from all sides, there's nice close-ups here and cum spraying in the end:

nitobe

Elite
There are two white housewives in this wonderful piece - blond honey and redhead in black stockings! They both got blacked and impregnated in same hotel room - foursome with two horny white girls. Each one of them grabbed a piece of thick black meat and had fun with it until all the juices were drained out! It was intense fucking and there was some intense squirting also - big black dick was all showered when strong orgasm came unexpectedly...

size: 378 mb
duration: 12:57

NTB_IR_Thckmmsqrts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rubbing clit with his huge dick and pounding her pussy till filled her pink hole with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby could hardly walk and his horny white wife wanted some hard sex so invited their black friend over! She needed har fuck so bad that they ended up in bed in no time... When hubby came back home he caught his wife red handed or black dicked if you like more - she was being pounded by that long black dick and the only thing he could do was to watch her in action. And he had to clean her pussy in the end... Poor dude!!!

size: 368 mb
duration: 19:29

NTB_IR_Dsbldhbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback black pounding and drilling milf's pussy - hubby had to do a lot after this:

nitobe

Elite
Not much to add here because you'll get at least "clearer" picture what was happening here and how she cucked her hubby with hung black stud who nailed her pussy and ass with his huge dick. This is real HD version or 720p version of the video posted recently and you'll clearly see the difference and more details of course. You can choose between size and quality and I strongly recommend this one. Just to add one thing - loved the way she was talking to her hubby in the beginning of the video and her nasty comments in the end. She is one hell of a cuckold wife!

size: 575 mb
duration: 37:35

NTB_IR_Brtcckngdk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black stud tore apart both her holes with his huge dick and creampied her:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Blond wife wanted to have fun with hung black lover and poor hubby was allowed only to watch and jerk his dick while watching her in action... He promised that he would leave but had to get back and take at least a peek. Then he approached the bed and was jerking his dick while black stud was pleasing his wife. It took too long for him to even jerk his dick off, she waited a while and then just got pissed off and left the room. Hubby was on his own!

size 327 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 11:04

NTB_IR_Cckwthdny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nothing like big black dick - her lover splashed his cum all over her belly: